Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [paused] art shop :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Alright! I'm definitely interested at the moment, do you have a pinglist for when you're ready to take commissions? I'd like to be on it if that's the case.
Alright! I'm definitely interested at the moment, do you have a pinglist for when you're ready to take commissions? I'd like to be on it if that's the case.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
@azhdrake

i totally forgot to reply after i saw this notification when i woke up ^^;; yes, i've added you to the pinglist!
@azhdrake

i totally forgot to reply after i saw this notification when i woke up ^^;; yes, i've added you to the pinglist!
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
@NostalgicBreeze @Iodine @Neveragain @KatalinaDream

hi everyone! my tablet has decided that it's had enough and is no longer cooperating. i'm not sure when i'll be able to get around to your orders, i'm sorry :( the only thing that i can actually draw with right now is mspaint. i'll be sending out doodles in a while because i feel bad about this, and if you'd like, please feel free to cancel your crs until i manage to get it working again (i'll send out another ping then)!

hi everyone! my tablet has decided that it's had enough and is no longer cooperating. i'm not sure when i'll be able to get around to your orders, i'm sorry :( the only thing that i can actually draw with right now is mspaint. i'll be sending out doodles in a while because i feel bad about this, and if you'd like, please feel free to cancel your crs until i manage to get it working again (i'll send out another ping then)!
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know

it's working again :D! likely i won't be able to continue working until tomorrow though, but i figured i'd share :)

(sorry for the ping as well ^^;; i think this is probably important news though haha. or i hope it is at least)

it's working again :D! likely i won't be able to continue working until tomorrow though, but i figured i'd share :)

(sorry for the ping as well ^^;; i think this is probably important news though haha. or i hope it is at least)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14