Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [paused] art shop :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@faelight how much would it cost for you to draw a dragon in the style of your headers and maybe do a flat coloring as well :>
@faelight how much would it cost for you to draw a dragon in the style of your headers and maybe do a flat coloring as well :>
@Strauss

did you mean in the style of the dragon that says ART SHOP at the top of my post? if so, i think it would depend on the dragon, but i don't think it would be that expensive. if you mean an actual drawing, that would also depend. ^^; can you show me what you want?
@Strauss

did you mean in the style of the dragon that says ART SHOP at the top of my post? if so, i think it would depend on the dragon, but i don't think it would be that expensive. if you mean an actual drawing, that would also depend. ^^; can you show me what you want?
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
@faelight yup, that's the one :>
So probably any of the first 11 dragons
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/47541/45530/1
Just being an absolute goofball
I'll pay whatever cuz your style's super cute :0
If you'd prefer it if I chose one because indecision is a killer, I get that and I'll probably rng it or something
@faelight yup, that's the one :>
So probably any of the first 11 dragons
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/47541/45530/1
Just being an absolute goofball
I'll pay whatever cuz your style's super cute :0
If you'd prefer it if I chose one because indecision is a killer, I get that and I'll probably rng it or something
@Strauss

ah, i see. honestly, it shouldn't take too long, so feel free to pay me whatever you want. however, i'll finish up the last person's commission first, and then i'll get to yours - feel free to choose one, but you don't have to. does that sound ok? ^^ if so, i'll add you to a slot!
@Strauss

ah, i see. honestly, it shouldn't take too long, so feel free to pay me whatever you want. however, i'll finish up the last person's commission first, and then i'll get to yours - feel free to choose one, but you don't have to. does that sound ok? ^^ if so, i'll add you to a slot!
fsjgklggk.png hjkkk.gif slowly going through posts to replace broken images. if i upload the wrong image feel free to let me know
Question, would you do a halfbody with the soft brush instead of the hard brush? :o
Question, would you do a halfbody with the soft brush instead of the hard brush? :o
fo11Vhp.png
@faelight Oh can I get a slot for a soft shaded headshot? If you are full now can I get on the pinglist?
@faelight Oh can I get a slot for a soft shaded headshot? If you are full now can I get on the pinglist?
adfa.png
type: (full body, half body, head shot) headshot
coloring: (sketch, flat colors, soft shading) soft shading
order information: (what you want me to draw, etc.)https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix-vincent
notes: (anything else you want me to know?) Could you draw her with the eye patch in her icon?
payment method: (g, t, items, or any combination of) ?mixed
type: (full body, half body, head shot) headshot
coloring: (sketch, flat colors, soft shading) soft shading
order information: (what you want me to draw, etc.)https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix-vincent
notes: (anything else you want me to know?) Could you draw her with the eye patch in her icon?
payment method: (g, t, items, or any combination of) ?mixed
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@Naegiri

yes, i can!

@Riku114

unfortunately, someone has messaged me on discord about the last remaining slot, but i can put you on the pinglist, yes ^^

@TheMorningStar01

sorry!! i think i have to decline your order orz ;; slots are full anyways but i am sorry for the disappointment !

(at the moment of writing this, i am on mobile, so it may take some time to update my original post. sorry for any typos as well)
@Naegiri

yes, i can!

@Riku114

unfortunately, someone has messaged me on discord about the last remaining slot, but i can put you on the pinglist, yes ^^

@TheMorningStar01

sorry!! i think i have to decline your order orz ;; slots are full anyways but i am sorry for the disappointment !

(at the moment of writing this, i am on mobile, so it may take some time to update my original post. sorry for any typos as well)
@faelight
i'd like to be added to your pinglist! :0 ur banner dragon gives me life thank
@faelight
i'd like to be added to your pinglist! :0 ur banner dragon gives me life thank
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen

sure thing! glad you like it haha ^^
@fukanzen

sure thing! glad you like it haha ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14