Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Meriii's Art Stand (slots full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Sairine
Of course!! *boop* aaaand added :)
@Sairine
Of course!! *boop* aaaand added :)
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
@MadMagican Could I join the pinglist please? (They're right about about raising prices btw, maybe x4 at the least)
@MadMagican Could I join the pinglist please? (They're right about about raising prices btw, maybe x4 at the least)
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@MadMagican
Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
@MadMagican
Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@MadMagican Can I get on the pinglist? Also agree with raising prices anywhere from 4-10x tbh
@MadMagican Can I get on the pinglist? Also agree with raising prices anywhere from 4-10x tbh
adfa.png
@friendlycoffee @Prescott @Riku114
I’ve added you guys to the pinglist!
And about the prices, I’m going to raise them 5x to what they are now but after I’ve finished the last three drawings I have to do (I feel like it would be a bit unfair for them if I just suddenly raised the prices) but thank you!!!
@friendlycoffee @Prescott @Riku114
I’ve added you guys to the pinglist!
And about the prices, I’m going to raise them 5x to what they are now but after I’ve finished the last three drawings I have to do (I feel like it would be a bit unfair for them if I just suddenly raised the prices) but thank you!!!
@SarcasticHawke @Perlyreilth @Xenokiin @Vovina @Sairine @friendlycoffee @Prescott @Riku114

Hi all! Most of you guys told me to up my prices a bit more so I did a little maths and these are the prices I came up with, but I'm not quite sure which ones to go with and which ones to change.
Pricing A
xxx
Headshots:
For lineart:
60kt/g
For flat colour:
80kt/g
For full shading:
120kt/g
xxx
Bust/waist:
For lineart:
140kt/g
For flat colour:
160kt/g
For full shading:
200kt/g
xxx
3/4 and up:
For lineart:
220kt/g
For flat colour:
240kt/g
For full shading:
280kt/g
xxx
For a full body:
For lineart:
300kt/g
For flat colour:
320kt/g
For full shading:
360kt/g
xxx
Pricing B
xxx
Headshots:
For lineart:
70kt/g
For flat colour:
95kt/g
For full shading:
140kt/g
xxx
Bust/waist:
For lineart:
165kt/g
For flat colour:
190kt/g
For full shading:
240kt/g
xxx
3/4 and up:
For lineart:
260kt/g
For flat colour:
280kt/g
For full shading:
330kt/g
xxx
For a full body:
For lineart:
350kt/g
For flat colour:
375kt/g
For full shading:
420kt/g
xxx
Pricing C
xxx
Headshots:
For lineart:
75kt/g
For flat colour:
100kt/g
For full shading:
150kt/g
xxx
Bust/waist:
For lineart:
175kt/g
For flat colour:
200kt/g
For full shading:
250kt/g
xxx
3/4 and up:
For lineart:
275kt/g
For flat colour:
300kt/g
For full shading:
350kt/g
xxx
For a full body:
For lineart:
375kt/g
For flat colour:
400kt/g
For full shading:
450kt/g
xxx

Looking at this now, I feel like option C is a bit overkill, but let me know which one is the best, and which pricings should be lower or higher
@SarcasticHawke @Perlyreilth @Xenokiin @Vovina @Sairine @friendlycoffee @Prescott @Riku114

Hi all! Most of you guys told me to up my prices a bit more so I did a little maths and these are the prices I came up with, but I'm not quite sure which ones to go with and which ones to change.
Pricing A
xxx
Headshots:
For lineart:
60kt/g
For flat colour:
80kt/g
For full shading:
120kt/g
xxx
Bust/waist:
For lineart:
140kt/g
For flat colour:
160kt/g
For full shading:
200kt/g
xxx
3/4 and up:
For lineart:
220kt/g
For flat colour:
240kt/g
For full shading:
280kt/g
xxx
For a full body:
For lineart:
300kt/g
For flat colour:
320kt/g
For full shading:
360kt/g
xxx
Pricing B
xxx
Headshots:
For lineart:
70kt/g
For flat colour:
95kt/g
For full shading:
140kt/g
xxx
Bust/waist:
For lineart:
165kt/g
For flat colour:
190kt/g
For full shading:
240kt/g
xxx
3/4 and up:
For lineart:
260kt/g
For flat colour:
280kt/g
For full shading:
330kt/g
xxx
For a full body:
For lineart:
350kt/g
For flat colour:
375kt/g
For full shading:
420kt/g
xxx
Pricing C
xxx
Headshots:
For lineart:
75kt/g
For flat colour:
100kt/g
For full shading:
150kt/g
xxx
Bust/waist:
For lineart:
175kt/g
For flat colour:
200kt/g
For full shading:
250kt/g
xxx
3/4 and up:
For lineart:
275kt/g
For flat colour:
300kt/g
For full shading:
350kt/g
xxx
For a full body:
For lineart:
375kt/g
For flat colour:
400kt/g
For full shading:
450kt/g
xxx

Looking at this now, I feel like option C is a bit overkill, but let me know which one is the best, and which pricings should be lower or higher
I'd say B or C personally, leaning towards the latter. I don't think C is overkill at all!
I'd say B or C personally, leaning towards the latter. I don't think C is overkill at all!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Hiya! Thank you for the ping and for taking a look at the prices again! :D Out of the choices you provided, I'd definitely say C. Personally I would be happy to pay higher still for your work across all categories (like, x3 of the prices you provided in the "Pricing C" tables at the very least). If it helps any, the USD to gem conversion ratio is $1 USD = 100 gems. So 1,000 gems would be equal to $10 USD, 2,500 gems would be equal to $25 USD, etc. There are shops that use that conversion which deal with IRL currency and those that do not. There are multiple reasons for having different pricing, and for changing them overtime, ex: to attract a client base, to offer experimental styles/grab bags, some people prefer to purposefully differentiate the USD and gem prices as well and have separate slots for them, while others will purposefully use the conversions, but ultimately it's up to the artist so long as they have the info to make that decision.

For what it's worth (no pun intended haha!) looking at your fullbody with full shading pieces on your first page for example, I would fully expect to see a price somewhere in the thousands of gems and would absolutely pay that for your work. At the end of the day, finding the right pricing for what is fair for your time and effort you put into each piece can definitely take a while and be a bit of a process, with some trial and error to find where you're most comfortable. But none of this is set in stone, and you can always change accordingly!

I hope this doesn't come off as stuffy or overbearing as that's not my intention and I apologize if it does read that way Dx;; Please let me know if this is something you are looking to consider further and have any questions on or anything like that. In either case, I'll be keeping my eyes out for when you open up slots again and hope I can support your art endeavors!
Hiya! Thank you for the ping and for taking a look at the prices again! :D Out of the choices you provided, I'd definitely say C. Personally I would be happy to pay higher still for your work across all categories (like, x3 of the prices you provided in the "Pricing C" tables at the very least). If it helps any, the USD to gem conversion ratio is $1 USD = 100 gems. So 1,000 gems would be equal to $10 USD, 2,500 gems would be equal to $25 USD, etc. There are shops that use that conversion which deal with IRL currency and those that do not. There are multiple reasons for having different pricing, and for changing them overtime, ex: to attract a client base, to offer experimental styles/grab bags, some people prefer to purposefully differentiate the USD and gem prices as well and have separate slots for them, while others will purposefully use the conversions, but ultimately it's up to the artist so long as they have the info to make that decision.

For what it's worth (no pun intended haha!) looking at your fullbody with full shading pieces on your first page for example, I would fully expect to see a price somewhere in the thousands of gems and would absolutely pay that for your work. At the end of the day, finding the right pricing for what is fair for your time and effort you put into each piece can definitely take a while and be a bit of a process, with some trial and error to find where you're most comfortable. But none of this is set in stone, and you can always change accordingly!

I hope this doesn't come off as stuffy or overbearing as that's not my intention and I apologize if it does read that way Dx;; Please let me know if this is something you are looking to consider further and have any questions on or anything like that. In either case, I'll be keeping my eyes out for when you open up slots again and hope I can support your art endeavors!
r6J6MbS.png
@MadMagican I think you're totally fine with C if you want to go that route. Don't undersell yourself. I'd be more than happy to pay those prices. :) Thanks for sharing with us and please let me know if you have any additional questions! I'm so excited about ordering when you're ready!
@MadMagican I think you're totally fine with C if you want to go that route. Don't undersell yourself. I'd be more than happy to pay those prices. :) Thanks for sharing with us and please let me know if you have any additional questions! I'm so excited about ordering when you're ready!
4RG2VpU.png
@MadMagican I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@MadMagican I'd love to be on the pinglist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16