Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Meriii's Art Stand (slots full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[b][/b][center][img]https://imgur.com/hZaI0kG.png[/img] ----- [size=5]My shop is currently: [b]open [/b]- closed - on pause[/size] ----- [size=5]Commissions I'm Currently Taking: Any Commissions! (except Custom Full Illustrations) [/size][/center] ----- [size=3]Hi there! My name is Ave and welcome to my Art Shop! You are welcome to stay here, look through some of the pieces I have made, look through the prices, ask a question or two, or even order a commission! If you do decide to order a commission, please look through some of the rules, and fill out an order form which is listed just below. I am naturally pinged to this forum, but you can ping me if you would like with the order form! [/size] [center]-----[size=5][b]Quick directory[/b][/size]-----[/center] [center]_______[emoji=star size=1]_______[/center] [center][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506/1#post_42962035]- Common Questions + Art Examples -[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506/1#post_42962069]- Pinglist + Waiting List -[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506/1#post_42962087]- Finished Commissions -[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506/1#post_42962121]- Wishlist -[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506/1#post_42962138]- Stickers -[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506/1#post_42962149]- Walk Cycles -[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506/1#post_43148166]- Featured Forums/Art Shops -[/url][/size][/center] [center]_______[emoji=star size=1]_______[/center] [center]-----[size=5][b]General Commissions[/b]-----[/center] [center]_____[emoji=wizard hat size=1]_____[/center] [center][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506/1#post_42962121]Payment though Wishlist[/url][/center] [center][columns] [color=transparent] [Nextcol] [center][size=4][b]Headshots:[/b] For lineart: [b]250kt/g[/b] For flat colour: [b]300kt/g[/b] For full shading: [b]350kt/g[/b][/center] [Nextcol] [color=transparent]II [Nextcol] [center][size=4][b]Bust/waist:[/b] For lineart: [b]500kt/g[/b] For flat colour: [b]550kt/g[/b] For full shading: [b]600kt/g[/b][/center] [Nextcol] [color=transparent]II [Nextcol] [center][size=4][b]3/4 and up:[/b] For lineart: [b]800kt/g[/b] For flat colour: [b]850kt/g[/b] For full shading: [b]900kt/g[/b][/center] [Nextcol] [color=transparent]II [Nextcol] [center][size=4][b]Full Body:[/b] For lineart: [b]1300kt/g[/b] For flat colour: [b]1350kt/g[/b] For full shading: [b]1400kt/g[/b][/center] [Nextcol] [color=transparent]II [nextcol] [center][size=4][b]For apparel*:[/b] First 2 free, then additional [b]15kt/g per apparel piece[/b] Additional Character:** [b]double the initial price[/b] [/size][/center] [/columns][/center] [size=3]*Apparel pricing counts only for FR apparel on Dragons. **eg: if two characters are present and you want a bust commission with full colour/shading, it will be 1100kt/g (550kt/gx2)[/size] [center][size=5][b]Custom Full Illustrations[/b][/size][/center] [size=3]Fully coloured characters and with a coloured and shaded background. No limit to details and custom requests up to the limit of my ability, this includes a custom canvas size, colour pallets, shading style, textures, etc. The only restrictions are on what I don't allow/won't draw. [b]Starting price:[/b] 5000kt/g*** *** Pricing will vary depending on the complexity and detail of the illustration - once the full drawing is decided, the pricing will be decided. [center][size=5][b]Sketch Commissions[/b][/size][/center] [size=3]Sketch commissions will be PWYW (pay what you want), but sketch may vary in quality depending on how much is paid [center][size=4]Tips are also always welcome![/size][/center] [center]_____[emoji=wizard hat size=1]_____[/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]Common Rules[/b]-----[/center] [center]_____[emoji=torch size=1][emoji=firework size=1]_____[/center] [columns] [center][size=4][b]Yes, Yes, Yes![/b][/center] [LIST] [*][center][size=4]Will draw Dragons, Gijinkas, OC's, and maybe anthropomorphs (emphasis on maybe) [*][center][size=4]Simple blood/gore like minor cuts + bandages [*][center][size=4]Backgrounds, either with a gradient or a pattern, and sometimes detailed backgrounds, depending on the Comms I have currently open. This is optional (see in order form) [*][center][size=4]Please state what you will be using my art for [*][center][size=4]Anything unless I say no, reasons being either I'm unable to draw it or I'm uncomfortable in drawing it [*][center][size=4]FR only: simple skins and accents [/LIST] [nextcol] [center][size=4][b]No, No, No![/b][/center] [LIST] [*][center][size=4]Removing my tag/Not crediting me [*][center][size=4]NSFW like nudity or any explicit content. This also counts toward excessive and detailed gore [*][center][size=4]Nothing that goes against FR policies [*][center][size=4]Furries, specifically fursonas or anthropomorphs which lean more towards animal-like [*][center][size=4]I still have the right to refuse your commission if I feel that I may not be comfortable drawing your commissions, or if I don't have the right skill level or time to do your commission [*][center][size=4]FR only: complex and detailed skins and accents [/LIST] [/columns] [center]_____[emoji=torch size=1][emoji=firework size=1]_____[/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]Order Form[/b]-----[/center] [center]_____[emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1]_____[/center] [quote] *use only the writing in bold only, the text in the '[-]' is to be used as pointers to complete the order form. The more specific the order, the better I will understand how to deliver your drawing to you :) [left][b]Name:[/b] [your FR tag/username] [b]The Commission Request:[/b] [Here, write what you want me to draw] [b]Extra Info:[/b] [Here, you can tell me if you want the drawing to be in a specific pose or any other information you would like to let me know. You can leave this blank if you would like to be surprised] [b]Reference Images:[/b] [Here, link some of the images you would like me to use as Reference. These can be links to web pages too] [b]Background?:[/b] [Here, you can let me know if you want a flat background to the drawing. If yes, what colour? Any specific shape/texture/pattern? Don't be limited to just these questions, it can be just a simple yes or no. Before answering this question, make sure if the commission type will allow certain backgrounds] [b]Image use:[/b] [Here, you have to tell me what or where you will be using my art for (eg: for a dragon bio, lore)][/left] [/quote] [center]_____[emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1]_____[/center]
hZaI0kG.png
My shop is currently: open - closed - on pause
Commissions I'm Currently Taking: Any Commissions! (except Custom Full Illustrations)

Hi there! My name is Ave and welcome to my Art Shop! You are welcome to stay here, look through some of the pieces I have made, look through the prices, ask a question or two, or even order a commission! If you do decide to order a commission, please look through some of the rules, and fill out an order form which is listed just below.

I am naturally pinged to this forum, but you can ping me if you would like with the order form!

Quick directory

General Commissions

Headshots:
For lineart:
250kt/g
For flat colour:
300kt/g
For full shading:
350kt/g
II
Bust/waist:
For lineart:
500kt/g
For flat colour:
550kt/g
For full shading:
600kt/g
II
3/4 and up:
For lineart:
800kt/g
For flat colour:
850kt/g
For full shading:
900kt/g
II
Full Body:
For lineart:
1300kt/g
For flat colour:
1350kt/g
For full shading:
1400kt/g
II
For apparel*:
First 2 free,
then additional
15kt/g per apparel
piece

Additional Character:**
double the
initial price

*Apparel pricing counts only for FR apparel on Dragons.
**eg: if two characters are present and you want a bust commission with full colour/shading, it will be 1100kt/g (550kt/gx2)

Custom Full Illustrations

Fully coloured characters and with a coloured and shaded background. No limit to details and custom requests up to the limit of my ability, this includes a custom canvas size, colour pallets, shading style, textures, etc. The only restrictions are on what I don't allow/won't draw.

Starting price: 5000kt/g***

*** Pricing will vary depending on the complexity and detail of the illustration - once the full drawing is decided, the pricing will be decided.

Sketch Commissions

Sketch commissions will be PWYW (pay what you want), but sketch may vary in quality depending on how much is paid

Tips are also always welcome!

Common Rules
  • Backgrounds, either with a gradient or a pattern, and sometimes detailed backgrounds, depending on the Comms I have currently open. This is optional (see in order form)
  • Please state what you will be using my art for
  • Anything unless I say no, reasons being either I'm unable to draw it or I'm uncomfortable in drawing it
  • FR only: simple skins and accents
No, No, No!
  • Removing my tag/Not crediting me
  • NSFW like nudity or any explicit content. This also counts toward excessive and detailed gore
  • Nothing that goes against FR policies
  • Furries, specifically fursonas or anthropomorphs which lean more towards animal-like
  • I still have the right to refuse your commission if I feel that I may not be comfortable drawing your commissions, or if I don't have the right skill level or time to do your commission
  • FR only: complex and detailed skins and accents

Order Form

Quote:
*use only the writing in bold only, the text in the '[-]' is to be used as pointers to complete the order form. The more specific the order, the better I will understand how to deliver your drawing to you :)
Name: [your FR tag/username]
The Commission Request: [Here, write what you want me to draw]
Extra Info: [Here, you can tell me if you want the drawing to be in a specific pose or any other information you would like to let me know. You can leave this blank if you would like to be surprised]
Reference Images: [Here, link some of the images you would like me to use as Reference. These can be links to web pages too]
Background?: [Here, you can let me know if you want a flat background to the drawing. If yes, what colour? Any specific shape/texture/pattern? Don't be limited to just these questions, it can be just a simple yes or no. Before answering this question, make sure if the commission type will allow certain backgrounds]
Image use: [Here, you have to tell me what or where you will be using my art for (eg: for a dragon bio, lore)]
[center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center] [center]-----[size=5][b]Commonly Asked Questions[/b][/size]-----[/center] [center]_____[emoji=star size=1]_____[/center] [b][size=4](Q) Can I put your work in a toyhouse gallery?[/b][/size] (A) Yes! As long as the image shows my tag visibly and/or I am credited in the description [b][size=4](Q) Do you have a personal website? Am I able to link your images to it?[/b][/size] (A) Yes and yes! At the moment, I have an Instagram page: [url=https://www.instagram.com/meriiimad/][u]Meriiimad[/u][/url]. The website is still under construction [b][size=4](Q)Do you have a Discord where we can discuss the Commission better?[/b][/size] (A)Yes! MeriiiMad#6665 [b][size=4](Q)How big is the canvas size?[/b][/size] (A)In all instances, I draw on a 1500x1500px canvas size with a 300dpi resolution, but it may be slightly resized if the drawing doesn't fit on the canvas. The largest canvas size I will be happy to draw on is 2000x2000px and anything below [b][size=4](Q) How can I pay? What can I pay with?[/b][/size] (A) You can pay either through PM or Crossroads, whichever is more comfortable for you! As for the payments, I accept Treasure, Gems and/or items from my wishlist. USD/GBP is currently unavailable. [size=4][b](Q) When can I pay?[/b][/size] (A) You can pay upfront before I even start your drawing, or you can pay me right before you receive the drawing, but not after. You can also pay me half and half, so pay at the beginning and before you get the final drawing. The payment will be accepted as soon as I see it, when I'm about to start the drawing, or when I am about to finish or send you the drawing. [size=4][b](Q) Is there a refund option?[/b][/size] (A) I will offer a refund under certain conditions: [LIST] [*]If you cancel your commission before I start drawing or I am only sketching your drawing, you will get a 100% refund. [*]You may also receive a refund if I find that I am unable to do/finish the drawing [*]If you cancel your commission when I am halfway through your drawing, you will get a 50% refund [*]If you cancel your commission when I'm about to finish your drawing (adding finishing touches or finishing the shading) or have finished your drawing, you will get a 10% refund [*]If you are unhappy with the drawing and want to receive a refund, same rules apply for the rule above and you will get a 10% refund [/LIST] [size=4][b](Q) How will I receive my drawing?[/b][/size] (A) You can receive the drawing in two ways: [LIST=1] [*]I can send you your drawings via FlightRising's PM option. The drawing you will receive will be of an Imgur link. You will need to click the link and download the image from there. I will also provide two versions; one full-sized drawing (which is usually 1500px by 1500px) and a resized drawing, optimised for FR forums. [*]I can send the drawings through Discord as well. [/LIST] [center]_____[emoji=star size=1]_____[/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]Art Examples[/b]-----[/center] [center]_____[emoji=wizard hat size=1]_____[/center] [size=4]Here are my art examples and my art style. As I offer a few options of commissions, I try to keep this updated as much as possible. I may use either a recent commission as an example or a few of my personal pieces. (Top drawing: Character belongs to KaichouKai. Bottom Drawing: Character belongs to me) [center] [img]https://imgur.com/ab30rWq.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/YkEfYK1.png[/img] [/center] [center]_____[emoji=wizard hat size=1]_____[/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center]

Commonly Asked Questions

(A) Yes! As long as the image shows my tag visibly and/or I am credited in the description

(Q) Do you have a personal website? Am I able to link your images to it?

(A) Yes and yes! At the moment, I have an Instagram page: Meriiimad. The website is still under construction

(Q)Do you have a Discord where we can discuss the Commission better?

(A)Yes! MeriiiMad#6665

(Q)How big is the canvas size?

(A)In all instances, I draw on a 1500x1500px canvas size with a 300dpi resolution, but it may be slightly resized if the drawing doesn't fit on the canvas. The largest canvas size I will be happy to draw on is 2000x2000px and anything below

(Q) How can I pay? What can I pay with?

(A) You can pay either through PM or Crossroads, whichever is more comfortable for you! As for the payments, I accept Treasure, Gems and/or items from my wishlist. USD/GBP is currently unavailable.

(Q) When can I pay?

(A) You can pay upfront before I even start your drawing, or you can pay me right before you receive the drawing, but not after. You can also pay me half and half, so pay at the beginning and before you get the final drawing. The payment will be accepted as soon as I see it, when I'm about to start the drawing, or when I am about to finish or send you the drawing.

(Q) Is there a refund option?

(A) I will offer a refund under certain conditions:
  • If you cancel your commission before I start drawing or I am only sketching your drawing, you will get a 100% refund.
  • You may also receive a refund if I find that I am unable to do/finish the drawing
  • If you cancel your commission when I am halfway through your drawing, you will get a 50% refund
  • If you cancel your commission when I'm about to finish your drawing (adding finishing touches or finishing the shading) or have finished your drawing, you will get a 10% refund
  • If you are unhappy with the drawing and want to receive a refund, same rules apply for the rule above and you will get a 10% refund

(Q) How will I receive my drawing?

(A) You can receive the drawing in two ways:
  1. I can send you your drawings via FlightRising's PM option. The drawing you will receive will be of an Imgur link. You will need to click the link and download the image from there. I will also provide two versions; one full-sized drawing (which is usually 1500px by 1500px) and a resized drawing, optimised for FR forums.
  2. I can send the drawings through Discord as well.

Art Examples
Here are my art examples and my art style. As I offer a few options of commissions, I try to keep this updated as much as possible. I may use either a recent commission as an example or a few of my personal pieces.

(Top drawing: Character belongs to KaichouKai. Bottom Drawing: Character belongs to me)
ab30rWq.png
YkEfYK1.png
[center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]Pinglist[/b]-----[/center] [center]_____[emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=pink star size=1]_____[/center] [size=3]Hey look! You made it to my Pinglist! I updated it a bit and it's now in this Google Sheet! Way easier for you if you want to add and remove yourself from certain Commissions personally! [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cOk7ncHYzwY59lr7PBd5mKScKBIP5uIQb3aa4JkeNKc/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://imgur.com/iBsuewR.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]_____[emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=pink star size=1]_____[/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]Waiting List[/b]-----[/center] [center]_____[emoji=hourglass size=1]_____[/center] [size=3]I usually do commissions one at a time, and sometimes I'm pretty slow at drawing. As I'm human being as well, I have to deal with life's many wonders. Depending on the complexity of the commission as well, it could take to a few weeks. Therefore I'm reserving a max of 6 spots for people who ordered a commission from me. These slots are 'First come, First served' unfortunately. [center][size=4][User/commission type/waiting or accepted] [b] FossilDust / dragon, full body, full shading / accepted [/b] [color=transparent]-[/color] [b] VixenDra / x2 characters, mixed, flat colour / waiting [/b] [color=transparent]-[/color] [b] Bamboli / character, full body, full shading / waiting [/b] [color=transparent]-[/color] [b] Ac3Kat17 / character, full body, full shading / waiting [/b] [color=transparent]-[/color] [b] - / - / - [/b] [color=transparent]-[/color] [b] - / - / - [/b] [/center] [center]_____[emoji=hourglass size=1]_____[/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center]

Pinglist

iBsuewR.png

Waiting List
I usually do commissions one at a time, and sometimes I'm pretty slow at drawing. As I'm human being as well, I have to deal with life's many wonders. Depending on the complexity of the commission as well, it could take to a few weeks. Therefore I'm reserving a max of 6 spots for people who ordered a commission from me. These slots are 'First come, First served' unfortunately.

[User/commission type/waiting or accepted]

FossilDust / dragon, full body, full shading / accepted
-
VixenDra / x2 characters, mixed, flat colour / waiting
-
Bamboli / character, full body, full shading / waiting
-
Ac3Kat17 / character, full body, full shading / waiting
-
- / - / -
-
- / - / -

[center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]Finished Commissions[/b]-----[/center] [center]_____[emoji=palette size=1]_____[/center] [center][size=4]If you don't want your commission to be framed here, let me know.[/size][/center] [size=2]psssst!... click on the images to see the full size![/size] [columns] [url=https://i.imgur.com/PRGFDKC.png][img]https://imgur.com/2d1bUA4.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/bMs7bqS.png][img]https://imgur.com/IDlN9np.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/gmy2vri.png][img]https://imgur.com/VpmQVCE.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/Fy7dBxx.png][img]https://imgur.com/ZjrIxy8.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/Cpkveky.png][img]https://imgur.com/TZlMRbB.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [url=https://i.imgur.com/vaiwXkp.png][img]https://imgur.com/JgmYsrd.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/saY8Kfq.png][img]https://imgur.com/0rstGCk.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/TpuDxuO.png][img]https://imgur.com/OckY6lJ.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://i.imgur.com/CGbNlta.png][img]https://imgur.com/aKnFO0J.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/a/75ZQn6J][img]https://imgur.com/Dtfirkf.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns] [url=https://imgur.com/RFNZGsy][img]https://imgur.com/4oZr3xE.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/vMIuF3F][img]https://imgur.com/WOsWfk6.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xi [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/HKf4JxL][img]https://imgur.com/VnMoJY3.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/rld3jo5][img]https://imgur.com/VtsAvi4.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/YKFd2dX][img]https://imgur.com/3Vd4O1P.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [columns] [url=https://imgur.com/r2xFtlT][img]https://imgur.com/bTyHMxF.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/ZzIZhWC][img]https://imgur.com/LMxLgp0.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/RDobG4Y][img]https://imgur.com/OAVXfac.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/VZWZoVY][img]https://imgur.com/F0ytKf9.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/HXRHiDU][img]https://imgur.com/I8AgGH2.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [url=https://imgur.com/NGwRCyq][img]https://imgur.com/sjiWND7.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/zew4Ivu][img]https://imgur.com/zfDVfem.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/dfUdbtE][img]https://imgur.com/zdRUaOj.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/H76kQLc][img]https://imgur.com/A5jHtHL.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/f7Skb2x][img]https://imgur.com/Ck0Pt2D.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns] [url=https://imgur.com/XpjzgWF][img]https://imgur.com/gtEyTkw.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/hmFGRe5][img]https://imgur.com/DuM8xt8.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/hCmgUUH][img]https://imgur.com/ZTX9snW.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/lYpkcs5][img]https://imgur.com/rZT6A3S.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/q4znTnP][img]https://imgur.com/uW4QXTu.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [center]_____[emoji=palette size=1]_____[/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center]

Finished Commissions

psssst!... click on the images to see the full size!
2d1bUA4.png
IDlN9np.png VpmQVCE.png ZjrIxy8.png TZlMRbB.png
JgmYsrd.png 0rstGCk.png OckY6lJ.png aKnFO0J.png Dtfirkf.png
4oZr3xE.png
WOsWfk6.png xi
VnMoJY3.png VtsAvi4.png 3Vd4O1P.png
bTyHMxF.png LMxLgp0.png OAVXfac.png F0ytKf9.png
I8AgGH2.png
sjiWND7.png zfDVfem.png zdRUaOj.png A5jHtHL.png Ck0Pt2D.png
gtEyTkw.png DuM8xt8.png ZTX9snW.png rZT6A3S.png uW4QXTu.png
[center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center] [center]_____[emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=scroll size=1]_____[/center] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/19uazovveOQ3q9udoHlRn_AcA7vJ4J3VhNkJ_sFwqBzg/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://imgur.com/tUcCrwQ.png[/img][/url] [center]_____[emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=scroll size=1]_____[/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center]
[center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]The Sticker Lineup[/b][/size]----- _____[emoji=torch size=1][emoji=firework size=1]_____[/center] [img]https://imgur.com/iYqAudS.png[/img] [size=3]As of right now, I have a new sticker lineup! I'll be doing more species as time goes on or from recommendations. I'll be happy to hear out which kind of templates I should make available next. [center][b]200kt/g per sticker, 100kt/g per gene[/b][/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]Bases Available[/b][/size]-----[/center] [center]Click on the bases to see a close-up of what they look like[/center] [columns] [url=https://imgur.com/cLUF8On][img]https://imgur.com/5OAZRRH.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/bTabLaK][img]https://imgur.com/y7xsfMd.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/cLUF8On][img]https://imgur.com/uH34XHp.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/h2IjkmU][img]https://imgur.com/xHuxyrP.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://imgur.com/5J79fAr][img]https://imgur.com/DIv7nsY.png[/img][/url] [/columns] ----- [size=3]Note: Before you receive this type of commission, [b]please let me know if you would like the full size of these stickers[/b]. I resize these stickers to 500px and 360px and then delete the file (so my computer doesn't get filled up). [b]The max size the stickers can get up to is 1500px [center]_____[emoji=cat 3 size=1]_____[/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center]

The Sticker Lineup

200kt/g per sticker, 100kt/g per gene

Bases Available
Click on the bases to see a close-up of what they look like
5OAZRRH.png y7xsfMd.png uH34XHp.png xHuxyrP.png DIv7nsY.png

Note: Before you receive this type of commission, please let me know if you would like the full size of these stickers. I resize these stickers to 500px and 360px and then delete the file (so my computer doesn't get filled up).

The max size the stickers can get up to is 1500px

[center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]Walk Cycles (WIP)[/b][/size]----- _____[emoji=butterfly size=1][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]_____[/center] [size=3] As of recently, I picked up animating as an extra thing, and did some walk cycles of some of the FR breeds. I currently have only two breeds available, but if you wish to request a breed, please feel free to say so - this process may take a while though, so please be mindful. [center][b]Base price per animatic: 1000kt/g Price per gene: 200kt/g[/b][/center] Unfortunately, I won't be able to customize the cycles with clothing just yet, as I don't feel comfortable with my current skill level. Also please let me know what size you want me to export this in! I will not keep a copy as it will jam up my device too much, so once it's been overwritten, it will be gone! ------ [img]https://imgur.com/GCdGGEJ.png[/img] ------ [img]https://imgur.com/I8t1inu.png[/img] ------ [img]https://imgur.com/pjMFJfG.png[/img] ------ [center]_____[emoji=butterfly size=1][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]_____ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center]

Walk Cycles (WIP)
As of recently, I picked up animating as an extra thing, and did some walk cycles of some of the FR breeds. I currently have only two breeds available, but if you wish to request a breed, please feel free to say so - this process may take a while though, so please be mindful.

Base price per animatic: 1000kt/g
Price per gene: 200kt/g

Unfortunately, I won't be able to customize the cycles with clothing just yet, as I don't feel comfortable with my current skill level.

Also please let me know what size you want me to export this in! I will not keep a copy as it will jam up my device too much, so once it's been overwritten, it will be gone!
GCdGGEJ.png
I8t1inu.png
pjMFJfG.png

- Back to Top -
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
[center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center] [center]-----[b][size=5]Featured Forums/Art Shops![/b][/size]----- _____[emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=ping size=1]_____ [center][size=3]Feel free to visit these forums I found across FR. I asked permission from the owners of the forums before I placed them here. If you are the owner of a forum or art shop and you don't want your forum featured here anymore, please let me know and I will remove you[/center] ------ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086/][img]https://i.gyazo.com/2ef059dd15730fb3b2306a34594fde04.png[/img][/url] ------ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2904327/1]Osskiar's Run Cycle Adopts - Currently Closed[/url] ------ _____[emoji=subscription update size=1]_____[/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2848506#post_2848506]- Back to Top -[/url][/size][/center]

Featured Forums/Art Shops!
Feel free to visit these forums I found across FR. I asked permission from the owners of the forums before I placed them here. If you are the owner of a forum or art shop and you don't want your forum featured here anymore, please let me know and I will remove you

2ef059dd15730fb3b2306a34594fde04.png
Osskiar's Run Cycle Adopts - Currently Closed
[center]-----[b][size=5]Nothing to see here chief![/b][/size]----- _____[emoji=torch size=1][emoji=firework size=1]_____ [size=4]Just an artsy user setting up their art shop! (An extra spot for luck) _____[emoji=cat 3 size=1]_____[/center]

Nothing to see here chief!

Just an artsy user setting up their art shop!

(An extra spot for luck)

[center]-----[b][size=5]Nothing to see here chief![/b][/size]----- _____[emoji=torch size=1][emoji=firework size=1]_____ [size=4]Just an artsy user setting up their art shop! (An extra spot for luck) _____[emoji=cat 2 size=1]_____[/center]

Nothing to see here chief!

Just an artsy user setting up their art shop!

(An extra spot for luck)