Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Meriii's Art Stand (slots full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@MadMagican Wow, you're are is lovely [and you should probably raise your prices ;)]. Could I be added to your pinglist/waitlist?
@MadMagican Wow, you're are is lovely [and you should probably raise your prices ;)]. Could I be added to your pinglist/waitlist?
4RG2VpU.png
@MadMagican that's great :D should i send payment via PM or crossroads? and may i ask, are you willing to design gijinkas? asking right now because i meant to ask that in my post but i forgot about it fdjklsa [sup]if you are willing to design gijinkas...i'd be willing to change my order into that and pay double (70kt) [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@MadMagican
that's great :D should i send payment via PM or crossroads?
and may i ask, are you willing to design gijinkas? asking right now because i meant to ask that in my post but i forgot about it fdjklsa
if you are willing to design gijinkas...i'd be willing to change my order into that and pay double (70kt)
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

@Xenokiin
Of course! Ive added you to the pinglist!
(and I'll take inconsideration the thing about raising my prices a little, thank you :) )

@ArteXIII
whatever is comfortable for you~
I will PM you either way, once your drawing has been finished
And yes, I can draw/design Gijinkas (the dude in in the red background is a Gijinka designed by me for another FR user)
:O , will the Gijinka be of the same dragon, or for a different one??

@PebbIes
Of course, but I would need to put your commission on the waiting list~

@Shadari
I'm taking one at the time, but you can tell me what two headshots you would like me to draw, and I can put them on the waiting list

(sorry for having a lumping every reply in one, I just didnt realise how many people would really be interested XD)
@Xenokiin
Of course! Ive added you to the pinglist!
(and I'll take inconsideration the thing about raising my prices a little, thank you :) )

@ArteXIII
whatever is comfortable for you~
I will PM you either way, once your drawing has been finished
And yes, I can draw/design Gijinkas (the dude in in the red background is a Gijinka designed by me for another FR user)
:O , will the Gijinka be of the same dragon, or for a different one??

@PebbIes
Of course, but I would need to put your commission on the waiting list~

@Shadari
I'm taking one at the time, but you can tell me what two headshots you would like me to draw, and I can put them on the waiting list

(sorry for having a lumping every reply in one, I just didnt realise how many people would really be interested XD)
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
@MadMagican Heck yea! I got these two awkward nerds. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62056541][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620566/62056541_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57857070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/578571/57857070_350.png[/img][/url] No apparel needed really unless you feel like putting goggles on Bolts' head (he's a mechanic). There are some notes in their bios but if you need any more info for them just let me know! My goal is for them to have matching art~
@MadMagican

Heck yea! I got these two awkward nerds.

62056541_350.png

57857070_350.png

No apparel needed really unless you feel like putting goggles on Bolts' head (he's a mechanic). There are some notes in their bios but if you need any more info for them just let me know! My goal is for them to have matching art~
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@MadMagican Hello there! Could you add me to your pinglist please? (Also agreeing you should definitely raise your prices, your work is so pretty!)
@MadMagican Hello there! Could you add me to your pinglist please? (Also agreeing you should definitely raise your prices, your work is so pretty!)
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
I’ve added you to the pinglist~
(And about the prices, i see that a couple of people are really insisting on me upping the prices. I would have to agree that they are a bit dated, so I’ll have a think about higher prices really soon XD)

@Shadari
I’ll put these two on the waiting list for you. I realised that I’m starting to have quite a queue, so I’m not quite sure when I’ll get started on these to, but I’ll let you know in advance :)
@Vovina
I’ve added you to the pinglist~
(And about the prices, i see that a couple of people are really insisting on me upping the prices. I would have to agree that they are a bit dated, so I’ll have a think about higher prices really soon XD)

@Shadari
I’ll put these two on the waiting list for you. I realised that I’m starting to have quite a queue, so I’m not quite sure when I’ll get started on these to, but I’ll let you know in advance :)
@MadMagican No worries, no worries! Let me know just before you're ready to start on them and I'll send that payment along, yea?
@MadMagican No worries, no worries! Let me know just before you're ready to start on them and I'll send that payment along, yea?
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@madmagican
Your art is gorgeous! I agree that you should raise your prices!

If you’re still open, I’d love a fully shaded headshot of any of these (you pick which one you prefer):
Witch doctor
Demonfyre
Moragan
@madmagican
Your art is gorgeous! I agree that you should raise your prices!

If you’re still open, I’d love a fully shaded headshot of any of these (you pick which one you prefer):
Witch doctor
Demonfyre
Moragan
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Shadari
Ok coolbeans! I’ll let you know when I’m ready to do yours :)

@Embyrs
ÚWÙ thank you so much!!!! (And again with the pricing, I’m making that my priority now XD)
The Witch Doctor looks really interesting, so I don’t mind doing them~
For now I’ll place your commission on the waiting list, and you’re going to be probably the last person I’ll accept at the moment
@Shadari
Ok coolbeans! I’ll let you know when I’m ready to do yours :)

@Embyrs
ÚWÙ thank you so much!!!! (And again with the pricing, I’m making that my priority now XD)
The Witch Doctor looks really interesting, so I don’t mind doing them~
For now I’ll place your commission on the waiting list, and you’re going to be probably the last person I’ll accept at the moment
@MadMagican Please add me to your pinglist :>
@MadMagican Please add me to your pinglist :>
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16