Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lanternlea Tales ~ Lore Shop, open!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Hello! Can I buy a Medium Lore :0? If possible, of course!
Hello! Can I buy a Medium Lore :0? If possible, of course!
Hey! I'm Hamlet! (She/her and they/them) Artist and dragon hoarder!
@RedSunflower
Of course! Just send the payment and tell me which dragon you would like me to write it for, and give a little information about that dragon.
@RedSunflower
Of course! Just send the payment and tell me which dragon you would like me to write it for, and give a little information about that dragon.
But of course! This is Hestia, one of my first hatched Banescales: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57362120] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573622/57362120_350.png[/img] [/url] I headcanon that she went deaf after battling in the coliseum, and now searchs for her new purpose into the Clan and so on. I don't have so much info, though. So i suppose you could have creative liberty with her <3 (Sending payment asap <3)
But of course! This is Hestia, one of my first hatched Banescales:

57362120_350.png

I headcanon that she went deaf after battling in the coliseum, and now searchs for her new purpose into the Clan and so on. I don't have so much info, though. So i suppose you could have creative liberty with her <3 (Sending payment asap <3)
Hey! I'm Hamlet! (She/her and they/them) Artist and dragon hoarder!
@RedSunflower
Okay! I'll leave the cr and only accept it after I've written some lore that you're completely happy with! I'll get started as soon as I can!
@RedSunflower
Okay! I'll leave the cr and only accept it after I've written some lore that you're completely happy with! I'll get started as soon as I can!
@RedSunflower
Sorry for the wait! I've been quite busy and I completely forgot!

Hestia was a coliseum warrior. A fierce, strong dragoness who could battle her way past every beast that ever existed. Her clan was proud, and so was she. Hatchlings would gather round her on stormy nights to hear how brave Hestia had fought the chimera, the harpy, the podid, even Talona herself had taken flight in horror at the sight of Hestia (or at least, that is what she said). Every dragon who had ever wanted to be a warrior looked up to her. She left the clan as usual one morning, head raised as she made her way to the territories of the beastclans. Most other dragons, like the dragons that accompanied her on her journey, would have been terrified of the looming battle ahead. But Hestia was excited. Another day to prove her worth to the clan, to show her strength and he even more cherished than she had been when she first set off. It was normal to begin with. She fought off a few beasts, and earned some treasure. But a recklessness that she had not felt before was creeping into her mind. With the rest of the coliseum team trailing nervously behind her, Hestia ventured into the Kelp Beds. Despite her bragging and fame, Hestia had never been to the Kelp Beds, and the two other dragons with her knew that she wasn't quite the fighter she said she was. They had gone along with her tales before, hoping to earn glory themselves... But now she had gone too far. They told her that they must turn back, but Hestia strode on, and they could only follow as she marched up to one of the worst beasts of the Kelp Beds, the legendary Mantarune. As Hestia leaped towards it with her talons outstretched, it left out a deafening roar. The coliseum team, watching from behind a curtain of kelp, slammed their arms over their head, and the sound, albeit loud, was slightly muffled. Hestia writhed in the water. Her arms, too far stretched away from her head, had been to late to cover her now reddened ears. She swam away as fast as she could, and escaped quickly with the other two. It was only when she reached the clan that she realised what had happened. Hestia was deaf.
@RedSunflower
Sorry for the wait! I've been quite busy and I completely forgot!

Hestia was a coliseum warrior. A fierce, strong dragoness who could battle her way past every beast that ever existed. Her clan was proud, and so was she. Hatchlings would gather round her on stormy nights to hear how brave Hestia had fought the chimera, the harpy, the podid, even Talona herself had taken flight in horror at the sight of Hestia (or at least, that is what she said). Every dragon who had ever wanted to be a warrior looked up to her. She left the clan as usual one morning, head raised as she made her way to the territories of the beastclans. Most other dragons, like the dragons that accompanied her on her journey, would have been terrified of the looming battle ahead. But Hestia was excited. Another day to prove her worth to the clan, to show her strength and he even more cherished than she had been when she first set off. It was normal to begin with. She fought off a few beasts, and earned some treasure. But a recklessness that she had not felt before was creeping into her mind. With the rest of the coliseum team trailing nervously behind her, Hestia ventured into the Kelp Beds. Despite her bragging and fame, Hestia had never been to the Kelp Beds, and the two other dragons with her knew that she wasn't quite the fighter she said she was. They had gone along with her tales before, hoping to earn glory themselves... But now she had gone too far. They told her that they must turn back, but Hestia strode on, and they could only follow as she marched up to one of the worst beasts of the Kelp Beds, the legendary Mantarune. As Hestia leaped towards it with her talons outstretched, it left out a deafening roar. The coliseum team, watching from behind a curtain of kelp, slammed their arms over their head, and the sound, albeit loud, was slightly muffled. Hestia writhed in the water. Her arms, too far stretched away from her head, had been to late to cover her now reddened ears. She swam away as fast as she could, and escaped quickly with the other two. It was only when she reached the clan that she realised what had happened. Hestia was deaf.
@Fennecfox21 Could I get a large lore for this derg here? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60833720] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608338/60833720_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Fennecfox21
Could I get a large lore for this derg here?

60833720_350.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23