Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lanternlea Tales ~ Lore Shop, open!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
@DragonQueenJ
Ok! Just send over the payment and I'll get working on it!
@DragonQueenJ
Ok! Just send over the payment and I'll get working on it!
@Dragonqueen7777
Here's Mist's lore! Sorry for the wait, I got caught up in a lot of other stuff!

Mist is friendly spiral to say the least. Although it would be going too far to say she is friends with absolutely every dragon she ever meets, she has many more friends than is usual for a dragon of her age and position, and is always making more. The ray of sunshine enjoys brightening up others' days, and will always try to make happy those who have fallen into despair.
Most of Mist's childhood memories are of the stories the other dragons told. Tales of the shade, her mother's battles with it, and other things that she first was terrified of, then dismissed as nonsense, then became aware was real but still tried to ignore it. Throughout her life, she tried to escape, ignore, forget the shade, but that was an almost impossible feat under her circumstances. To guide her mind away from the subject, she would wonder what she would do when she grew up. There was already a plan for her to become shelver, laid down by her mother of course, but that couldn't take up her entire life, could it? No, she would have a family too.
Soon, she met Scales, and it was clear almost from the start that they belonged together. Other dragons would hear joyful laughter from corners of the library when they were sat reading together, and they would glance across the room to each other when they had to sit separately. Misty had finally found the dragon she would spend the rest of her life with. Or at least, she thought so.
One night, she asked him if he wanted to fight the shade. He said no, and she let out a brief sigh of relief. But then, Scales told her he liked hearing and telling tales of the shade, to pass down his knowledge or exchange recounts. At that, Misty hissed and took flight down the corridor, leaving him behind knowing not what he had done wrong.
But Scales wasn't the sort of dragon just to sit there and wait, and he knew her well enough to know she wasn't going to return to him on her own. He went after Misty and found her sobbing in her room. She choked out that she hated the shade, the way it filled everyone's minds and lives, how it was almost like they had been consumed and become part of it already. And Scales told her, gently, that it was never going to leave. It was a part of her family and the library, almost, and they would never let go until it was long gone. She had to embrace that it was there, acknowledge it would always be there, and move on with her life. So she did.
@Dragonqueen7777
Here's Mist's lore! Sorry for the wait, I got caught up in a lot of other stuff!

Mist is friendly spiral to say the least. Although it would be going too far to say she is friends with absolutely every dragon she ever meets, she has many more friends than is usual for a dragon of her age and position, and is always making more. The ray of sunshine enjoys brightening up others' days, and will always try to make happy those who have fallen into despair.
Most of Mist's childhood memories are of the stories the other dragons told. Tales of the shade, her mother's battles with it, and other things that she first was terrified of, then dismissed as nonsense, then became aware was real but still tried to ignore it. Throughout her life, she tried to escape, ignore, forget the shade, but that was an almost impossible feat under her circumstances. To guide her mind away from the subject, she would wonder what she would do when she grew up. There was already a plan for her to become shelver, laid down by her mother of course, but that couldn't take up her entire life, could it? No, she would have a family too.
Soon, she met Scales, and it was clear almost from the start that they belonged together. Other dragons would hear joyful laughter from corners of the library when they were sat reading together, and they would glance across the room to each other when they had to sit separately. Misty had finally found the dragon she would spend the rest of her life with. Or at least, she thought so.
One night, she asked him if he wanted to fight the shade. He said no, and she let out a brief sigh of relief. But then, Scales told her he liked hearing and telling tales of the shade, to pass down his knowledge or exchange recounts. At that, Misty hissed and took flight down the corridor, leaving him behind knowing not what he had done wrong.
But Scales wasn't the sort of dragon just to sit there and wait, and he knew her well enough to know she wasn't going to return to him on her own. He went after Misty and found her sobbing in her room. She choked out that she hated the shade, the way it filled everyone's minds and lives, how it was almost like they had been consumed and become part of it already. And Scales told her, gently, that it was never going to leave. It was a part of her family and the library, almost, and they would never let go until it was long gone. She had to embrace that it was there, acknowledge it would always be there, and move on with her life. So she did.
@Fennecfox21
The dragon I was wondering if you could create lore for is either Nova or Cream
I would ask for medium lore if possible
I can give you 5 gems just like it’s says in your lore shop
@Fennecfox21
The dragon I was wondering if you could create lore for is either Nova or Cream
I would ask for medium lore if possible
I can give you 5 gems just like it’s says in your lore shop
JICIbJe.pngHatchery
@Dreamsong1
Send the payment over and let me know what aesthetic/storyline you have planned for the dragon you want the lore for.
@Dreamsong1
Send the payment over and let me know what aesthetic/storyline you have planned for the dragon you want the lore for.
sorry, I can't pay now, as I'm saving up for a lair expandment-is that how you spell it?
I'll get back to you!
sorry, I can't pay now, as I'm saving up for a lair expandment-is that how you spell it?
I'll get back to you!
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
@Fennecfox21
Hi, I was just wondering how the lore was going?
@Fennecfox21
Hi, I was just wondering how the lore was going?
JICIbJe.pngHatchery
@Dreamsong1
Ack, totally forgot about this! I'll get to it right away!
@Dreamsong1
Ack, totally forgot about this! I'll get to it right away!
@Fennecfox21
Alright, thank you
@Fennecfox21
Alright, thank you
JICIbJe.pngHatchery
Hello! If you're still doing this, could I get a poem and simple lore for my boy Oberon? He's a keeper of secrets and is neither malevolent nor benevolent, but many still kinda fear him because of everything he knows [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62088026][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620881/62088026_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! If you're still doing this, could I get a poem and simple lore for my boy Oberon? He's a keeper of secrets and is neither malevolent nor benevolent, but many still kinda fear him because of everything he knows

62088026_350.png
xOnmpDl.png
@SpaceAlienLost
Of course!
(Also, are he and Falstaff related somehow?)
@SpaceAlienLost
Of course!
(Also, are he and Falstaff related somehow?)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23