Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- Art for Fodder {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@PKRS

That's great!
Doing the proper summoning now...

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: NicoleEirin
I summon you to cast the following spell: Painted headshot

This spell shall be cast upon: Ordering art for one of my OCs, Dakarai. Already existing art: here, here and here.
Important note, he has only one earing, in right ear. It's in left in the first drawing, I know, but it was made before I made my mind in terms of earings. Earing's look is not specified, besides being blue-ish, he has a lot of different ones.

The following I place into the circle: 400 lvls
Other specifications: Feel free to ask any additional questions
@PKRS

That's great!
Doing the proper summoning now...

My Name: NicoleEirin
I summon you to cast the following spell: Painted headshot

This spell shall be cast upon: Ordering art for one of my OCs, Dakarai. Already existing art: here, here and here.
Important note, he has only one earing, in right ear. It's in left in the first drawing, I know, but it was made before I made my mind in terms of earings. Earing's look is not specified, besides being blue-ish, he has a lot of different ones.

The following I place into the circle: 400 lvls
Other specifications: Feel free to ask any additional questions
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@Koyako

I love her!! Thank you so much!
@Koyako

I love her!! Thank you so much!
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@NicoleEirin looks good to me! i'll get started as soon as you lmk when you've sent levels to a receiver :>
@NicoleEirin looks good to me! i'll get started as soon as you lmk when you've sent levels to a receiver :>
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Bxy26

Awesome! Hi! I've taken a look and I can do that for you. I like the colorfulness of your hatchery. We can talk more specifics in PM, that's fine.
@Bxy26

Awesome! Hi! I've taken a look and I can do that for you. I like the colorfulness of your hatchery. We can talk more specifics in PM, that's fine.
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
@YarnDrawcia [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Exiwa [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragons accompanying potions [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58633959] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586340/58633959_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 6 levels + 3 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] I’d like the push exclusive potion with the following plant items,please. [item= Hainu's eye] [item= Redblood Sapper] [item= Smolderpetal] [item= Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting] [item=Amber-trapped fly]
@YarnDrawcia

My Name: Exiwa
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragons accompanying potions
This spell shall be cast upon:
58633959_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 6 levels + 3 levels
Other specifications: I’d like the push exclusive potion with the following plant items,please.
Hainu's Eye Redblood Sapper Smolderpetal
Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Amber-trapped Fly
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
@Exiwa

yep, that works and nine levels sound about right, send your payment when you're ready and I'll get started in around an hour once I take my shower
@Exiwa

yep, that works and nine levels sound about right, send your payment when you're ready and I'll get started in around an hour once I take my shower
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@Fantastea

Starting to send a few levels via 1t PA now! Just as a heads up, I'll be sending 1 level 14, 60 level 7s, and 2 level 8s for a total of 450 levels. :)
@Fantastea

Starting to send a few levels via 1t PA now! Just as a heads up, I'll be sending 1 level 14, 60 level 7s, and 2 level 8s for a total of 450 levels. :)
9PuoQwk.png
@Clya [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] I would like a Tarot Card Please! [b]My Name:[/b] myriadofstars [b]Breed:[/b] Pearlcatcher [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58370786] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583708/58370786_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Major/Minor Arcana:[/b] The Hermit [b]Style:[/b]Simple Filigree [b]Apparel:[/b] Blackwood Necklace
@Clya

I would like a Tarot Card Please!

My Name: myriadofstars

Breed: Pearlcatcher

Dragon:
58370786_350.png

Major/Minor Arcana: The Hermit

Style:Simple Filigree

Apparel: Blackwood Necklace
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE