Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- Art for Fodder {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Fantastea I'd like to order a COLOURED BUST. Subject: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58227602] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582277/58227602_350.png[/img] [/url] Background: If it's not too much trouble, could I get one with a transparent and one with an artist's choice background (so like, 2 separate pieces, same dragon, different backgrounds)? I'd be happy to pay more if needed. Notes: No clue about personality yet, so maybe just a neutral/softly smiling face I guess? Also, I know the skin and halos will probably be difficult to do; please feel free to simplify as needed!
@Fantastea I'd like to order a COLOURED BUST.

Subject:

58227602_350.png

Background: If it's not too much trouble, could I get one with a transparent and one with an artist's choice background (so like, 2 separate pieces, same dragon, different backgrounds)? I'd be happy to pay more if needed.
Notes: No clue about personality yet, so maybe just a neutral/softly smiling face I guess? Also, I know the skin and halos will probably be difficult to do; please feel free to simplify as needed!
9PuoQwk.png
@Shadowdancer (I MISTYPED YOUR UN EARLIER SORRY) your order actually looks good to me? But if you’re sure on not ordering it’s all good as well!
@Shadowdancer (I MISTYPED YOUR UN EARLIER SORRY) your order actually looks good to me? But if you’re sure on not ordering it’s all good as well!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS lol it's ok I didn't notice. I'm up for it if that's ok with you!
@PKRS lol it's ok I didn't notice. I'm up for it if that's ok with you!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Shadowdancer Sounds good! I'll get started once you send your levels to a receiver!
@Shadowdancer Sounds good! I'll get started once you send your levels to a receiver!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Fishhasopinions

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Bxy26
I summon you to cast the following spell: Hatchery package
This spell shall be cast upon: Here is my WIP hatchery thread, including the three breeding cards I’ve previously commissioned.
The following I place into the circle: 12 dragons @ 7 levels each
Other specifications: The name of the hatchery is the Colorful Lions hatchery; the pairs are all quite eclectic but generally ocean/fish themed. I’d like the signature to be button-sized, if that’s all right. I will send you the new breeding pairs individually via PM, unless you’d prefer a different method. Let me know any other info you need!

@Fishhasopinions

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Bxy26
I summon you to cast the following spell: Hatchery package
This spell shall be cast upon: Here is my WIP hatchery thread, including the three breeding cards I’ve previously commissioned.
The following I place into the circle: 12 dragons @ 7 levels each
Other specifications: The name of the hatchery is the Colorful Lions hatchery; the pairs are all quite eclectic but generally ocean/fish themed. I’d like the signature to be button-sized, if that’s all right. I will send you the new breeding pairs individually via PM, unless you’d prefer a different method. Let me know any other info you need!

V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5jSngaj.png[/img]
5jSngaj.png
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Dalilah I will definitely have to simplify that skin, but if that's ok with you then we'll carry on! It wil be 450 levels. ^^
@Dalilah I will definitely have to simplify that skin, but if that's ok with you then we'll carry on! It wil be 450 levels. ^^
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Fantastea

Yeah no worries, I'm not too concerned about that! As long as the colouring is worked in and there are some vaguely pink lace-y/flowery thingies, I'm fine with it. :) I'll get started listing later tonight. As usual, I don't have enough lair space, so I'll be able to send more as you accept them.
@Fantastea

Yeah no worries, I'm not too concerned about that! As long as the colouring is worked in and there are some vaguely pink lace-y/flowery thingies, I'm fine with it. :) I'll get started listing later tonight. As usual, I don't have enough lair space, so I'll be able to send more as you accept them.
9PuoQwk.png
@Kaixin Here is your art! Let me know if you need anything changed! Thanks for ordering with Arcanart! [img]https://i.imgur.com/si5LSH4.png[/img]
@Kaixin
Here is your art! Let me know if you need anything changed! Thanks for ordering with Arcanart!
si5LSH4.png
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Fantastea I'd like to order a PAINTED BUST. Subject: Zanaida [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13674310] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136744/13674310_350.png[/img] [/url] Background: Artist's choice! Notes: In addition to being my Mire Flier, and Arcane by birth, Zan is based on my Draenei tankadin from when I played WoW (hence all the Light apparel and accent) and accordingly, she's the kind of dragon who'll Leeroy Jenkins into a battle headfirst, whether to protect someone weaker than her or just because she (mostly correctly) thinks she's indestructible. She has a strong belief in justice and doing the right thing and gets really angry about unfairness and cruelty. She takes her responsibility to prepare exalt trainees for their duties very seriously. She's also more than willing to poke fun at herself and her JUSTICE thing in lighter moments. Edit: And btw, I totally get simplifying whatever you need to simplify - even the parts of the accent near her face get pretty complicated.
@Fantastea I'd like to order a PAINTED BUST.

Subject: Zanaida

13674310_350.png

Background: Artist's choice!
Notes: In addition to being my Mire Flier, and Arcane by birth, Zan is based on my Draenei tankadin from when I played WoW (hence all the Light apparel and accent) and accordingly, she's the kind of dragon who'll Leeroy Jenkins into a battle headfirst, whether to protect someone weaker than her or just because she (mostly correctly) thinks she's indestructible. She has a strong belief in justice and doing the right thing and gets really angry about unfairness and cruelty. She takes her responsibility to prepare exalt trainees for their duties very seriously. She's also more than willing to poke fun at herself and her JUSTICE thing in lighter moments.

Edit: And btw, I totally get simplifying whatever you need to simplify - even the parts of the accent near her face get pretty complicated.
TH15wMc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16