Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ EUR ] dwarjam's art corner [ closed ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Akaineko oml thank you for the lovely compliments!! <3 this means a lot to me!
I am so glad to hear you like each one of them! thank you! :'>
@Akaineko oml thank you for the lovely compliments!! <3 this means a lot to me!
I am so glad to hear you like each one of them! thank you! :'>
banner by fellefan
Wow, thank you so so much for the incredibly beautiful and stunning artworks - I'm in awe ;o; ♥ Every single picture is a masterpiece, and I love how all of them turned out in your style! You captured them in such wonderful atmospheres, and the poses and expressions you picked for them are absolutely perfect and fitting :D

Messiah is glorious (I don't really want to pick a favourite, because it feels wrong concerning how wonderful all of them are; but if I had to, it would probably be him haha), and I love how becalming he looks, holding that orb like a light of hope in the darkness, or like a memory he treasures a lot. The composition and all the details turned out magnificent, and I could stare at him forever ;u;

Neowyn looks so gentle, ethereal, and elegant, and as if she was floating towards another otherworldly sphere! I really like the small interaction with the faeries, and your interpretation of the accent turned out absolutely fabulous and pretty as well c:

Last but not least, Skarabaeus came out utterly adorable and charming! You captured the personality I described incredibly well <333 I can totally see it sitting in front of the shrine like this, cheeky and playful, but at the same time surrounded by a divine and sublime aura. Also, the amount of details is breathtaking!

Thank you again, I'm truly grateful, and it was a full pleasure to commission you! I'm super happy right now!! :D
Wow, thank you so so much for the incredibly beautiful and stunning artworks - I'm in awe ;o; ♥ Every single picture is a masterpiece, and I love how all of them turned out in your style! You captured them in such wonderful atmospheres, and the poses and expressions you picked for them are absolutely perfect and fitting :D

Messiah is glorious (I don't really want to pick a favourite, because it feels wrong concerning how wonderful all of them are; but if I had to, it would probably be him haha), and I love how becalming he looks, holding that orb like a light of hope in the darkness, or like a memory he treasures a lot. The composition and all the details turned out magnificent, and I could stare at him forever ;u;

Neowyn looks so gentle, ethereal, and elegant, and as if she was floating towards another otherworldly sphere! I really like the small interaction with the faeries, and your interpretation of the accent turned out absolutely fabulous and pretty as well c:

Last but not least, Skarabaeus came out utterly adorable and charming! You captured the personality I described incredibly well <333 I can totally see it sitting in front of the shrine like this, cheeky and playful, but at the same time surrounded by a divine and sublime aura. Also, the amount of details is breathtaking!

Thank you again, I'm truly grateful, and it was a full pleasure to commission you! I'm super happy right now!! :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai oml hearing all of this makes me incredibly happy! I am really pleased to hear you like all of the pieces! :'> and your compliments on each piece do mean a lot to me.

thank you so much for commissioning me yet again, I'm very glad I was able to draw some of your lovely dragons once again. <3
@Luunai oml hearing all of this makes me incredibly happy! I am really pleased to hear you like all of the pieces! :'> and your compliments on each piece do mean a lot to me.

thank you so much for commissioning me yet again, I'm very glad I was able to draw some of your lovely dragons once again. <3
banner by fellefan
@dwarjam hello!!! i have been eyeing this shop and your art for some time now and i finally have the spare money coming in to order something! ----- [b]Username:[/b] sneer [b]Art type:[/b] cartoony portrait [b]Character to be drawn:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76242115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762422/76242115_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Tell me a bit about your character:[/b] tangerine is kind of a loner, he finds it hard to connect with others but he really appreciates himself. he takes a lot of pride in his appearance and tries to appear regal and well-put-together even if he's not there all the time. he also really enjoys tending to gardens and is overall really sweet, just shy and pretty soft. [b]Do you have any requirements about how the piece should look like?:[/b] i really really love the previous portrait you just did, the wildclaw for luunai. the emphasis you put on the sparkles and just the entire way it was colored is so beautiful, and i also really like the framing with the flowers. [b]Anything else?:[/b] here is a particular note about his accent: the roses that line the top of his head are technically on the wing, but they're supposed to resemble a halo and are to be included and kind of... anchored to his head, if that makes sense? i've had [url=https://imgur.com/a/eRtrJGp]this piece[/url] done for him which is more of the idea behind it, but if it doesn't work you can make them more floaty and ethereal. i'm definitely open to other interpretations of a rose halo! so feel free to play with the idea of it. ----- [b]Username:[/b] sneer [b]Art type:[/b] cartoony portrait [b]Character to be drawn:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81423123][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814232/81423123_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Tell me a bit about your character:[/b] saunter has an attitude and an ego, and oftentimes presents themselves in such a way. they have an affinity for things that are gold and sparkly and often adorn themselves in jewelry to feel royal. they tend to be a little snarky and cold to others on the outside. [b]Do you have any requirements about how the piece should look like?:[/b] the same type of style as tangerine's ideally, but nothing very specific. :> you don't need to add any framing to this one. [b]Anything else?:[/b] nothing except i'd like them to be on the sparkly side and also have it look nice as a pfp!
@dwarjam
hello!!! i have been eyeing this shop and your art for some time now and i finally have the spare money coming in to order something!
Username: sneer

Art type: cartoony portrait

Character to be drawn:76242115_350.png

Tell me a bit about your character: tangerine is kind of a loner, he finds it hard to connect with others but he really appreciates himself. he takes a lot of pride in his appearance and tries to appear regal and well-put-together even if he's not there all the time. he also really enjoys tending to gardens and is overall really sweet, just shy and pretty soft.

Do you have any requirements about how the piece should look like?: i really really love the previous portrait you just did, the wildclaw for luunai. the emphasis you put on the sparkles and just the entire way it was colored is so beautiful, and i also really like the framing with the flowers.

Anything else?: here is a particular note about his accent: the roses that line the top of his head are technically on the wing, but they're supposed to resemble a halo and are to be included and kind of... anchored to his head, if that makes sense? i've had this piece done for him which is more of the idea behind it, but if it doesn't work you can make them more floaty and ethereal. i'm definitely open to other interpretations of a rose halo! so feel free to play with the idea of it.
Username: sneer

Art type: cartoony portrait

Character to be drawn:81423123_350.png

Tell me a bit about your character: saunter has an attitude and an ego, and oftentimes presents themselves in such a way. they have an affinity for things that are gold and sparkly and often adorn themselves in jewelry to feel royal. they tend to be a little snarky and cold to others on the outside.

Do you have any requirements about how the piece should look like?: the same type of style as tangerine's ideally, but nothing very specific. :> you don't need to add any framing to this one.

Anything else?: nothing except i'd like them to be on the sparkly side and also have it look nice as a pfp!
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@sneer accepted! I'll PM you with some more details shortly!
@sneer accepted! I'll PM you with some more details shortly!
banner by fellefan
[center]I couldn't find your accent thread so I hope it's okay I post here but I just wanted to say that your Pet Rock skin is one of my den highlights lmao Thank you for putting this skin out!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84321756][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/980960622382547036/1080345511246168084/image.png[/img][/url] [/center]
I couldn't find your accent thread so I hope it's okay I post here but I just wanted to say that your Pet Rock skin is one of my den highlights lmao Thank you for putting this skin out!!

image.png
[size=2]@matchasriracha I don't have a thread for my accents/skins, you're totally welcome to post here! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] this looks amazing omg. I am so glad this rock is well taken care of, thank you for sharing this. :'D[/size]
@matchasriracha I don't have a thread for my accents/skins, you're totally welcome to post here!

this looks amazing omg. I am so glad this rock is well taken care of, thank you for sharing this. :'D
banner by fellefan
@dwarjam Hello! I hope you are still open, I'd love to put in a form! [b]Username:[/b] Dursky [b]Art type:[/b] Fullbody Sketch + additional character [b]Character to be drawn:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79299142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/792992/79299142_350.png[/img][/url] + [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70874752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708748/70874752_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Tell me a bit about your character:[/b] Typically speaking I ignore the canon FR sizes, so I'd love if they were the same size! I'd love a lovey-dovey or silly piece. They're honestly just dumb and in love. [b]Do you have any requirements about how the piece should look like?:[/b] They're mostly just for effect, so if possible I would like it if you could draw the first without his fire halo and the second without his trailing storm (Tbh, feel free to be as laissez-faire as you would like with the apparel and look of the genes, I'm really not picky!) [b]Anything else?:[/b] Nope, I think that's it!
@dwarjam

Hello! I hope you are still open, I'd love to put in a form!

Username: Dursky

Art type: Fullbody Sketch + additional character

Character to be drawn:
79299142_350.png
+
70874752_350.png

Tell me a bit about your character:
Typically speaking I ignore the canon FR sizes, so I'd love if they were the same size! I'd love a lovey-dovey or silly piece. They're honestly just dumb and in love.

Do you have any requirements about how the piece should look like?:
They're mostly just for effect, so if possible I would like it if you could draw the first without his fire halo and the second without his trailing storm (Tbh, feel free to be as laissez-faire as you would like with the apparel and look of the genes, I'm really not picky!)

Anything else?:
Nope, I think that's it!
BlFBKpO.png
hello! could I be added to your pinglist please :>
hello! could I be added to your pinglist please :>
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@Dursky
seems good! I'll PM you some details shortly!

@ado
can do! could you clarify which pinglist(s) you would like to be added to?
@Dursky
seems good! I'll PM you some details shortly!

@ado
can do! could you clarify which pinglist(s) you would like to be added to?
banner by fellefan
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12