Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bandit's pixel shoppe -usd + gems- open!
1 2 3 4
EDIT: i have been sniped. but for future reference im saving this thread
EDIT: i have been sniped. but for future reference im saving this thread
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Can I please be added to the pinglist ouo
Can I please be added to the pinglist ouo
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@cryptography
i added you! i'll be back to you with a sketch soon!! :)
@cryptography
i added you! i'll be back to you with a sketch soon!! :)
4F3aTxd.png
@Son Could I also be added to the pinglist? ^^

character ref: Vincent (the human in the drawing, though I am very willing to pay extra if you can include the doggo in the composition too; ok if you prefer only single characters in each piece, though.)
pose/mood preference: happy/cheerful/sorta dynamic?
payment: gems
other details: n/a
@Son Could I also be added to the pinglist? ^^

character ref: Vincent (the human in the drawing, though I am very willing to pay extra if you can include the doggo in the composition too; ok if you prefer only single characters in each piece, though.)
pose/mood preference: happy/cheerful/sorta dynamic?
payment: gems
other details: n/a
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion
hello! would you like to be added to the pinglist or order a commission? :o
also - i can definitely add the dog! it would be another 1200 gems, if that'd be alright. :)
@Quintillion
hello! would you like to be added to the pinglist or order a commission? :o
also - i can definitely add the dog! it would be another 1200 gems, if that'd be alright. :)
4F3aTxd.png
@Son I would like to be added to the general pinglist for the future and also order the commission, sorry if I was unclear! >>;;

Sure thing; does Vincent count as small simple, or the larger pixel option? Just to be sure what I add the 1200g on top of.
@Son I would like to be added to the general pinglist for the future and also order the commission, sorry if I was unclear! >>;;

Sure thing; does Vincent count as small simple, or the larger pixel option? Just to be sure what I add the 1200g on top of.
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion
oh no problem! i can do both of those for sure :)
and sorry, i think i assumed you'd want a small pixel! the dog would be to scale. if you'd like a larger pixel though (so vincent at about 250 pixels tall instead of ~180 like my small humans generally are), it would be 1800 extra gems!
@Quintillion
oh no problem! i can do both of those for sure :)
and sorry, i think i assumed you'd want a small pixel! the dog would be to scale. if you'd like a larger pixel though (so vincent at about 250 pixels tall instead of ~180 like my small humans generally are), it would be 1800 extra gems!
4F3aTxd.png
@Son
eyes emoji...do you have more dragon pixel examples by any chance? <3 specifically spirals, I have a noodle I'd love to splurge a bit on
@Son
eyes emoji...do you have more dragon pixel examples by any chance? <3 specifically spirals, I have a noodle I'd love to splurge a bit on
fo11Vhp.png
@Son - Hello! I hope I filled this out correctly!

- form -
commission type (size): Big Pixel
character ref: Ref 1, 2, 3
pose/mood preference: Calm, maybe laying down?
payment: USD
other details: Nope~
@Son - Hello! I hope I filled this out correctly!

- form -
commission type (size): Big Pixel
character ref: Ref 1, 2, 3
pose/mood preference: Calm, maybe laying down?
payment: USD
other details: Nope~
BlFBKpO.png
@Son No worries, I'll go for the small pixels, having the dog to scale sounds great; will send over the 2800g in a sec ^^

Thank you so much!
@Son No worries, I'll go for the small pixels, having the dog to scale sounds great; will send over the 2800g in a sec ^^

Thank you so much!
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 3 4