Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Into the Caves // Shadow Fest FoddArt
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
@AlienaCordis

Can you please ping me when you open more slots, if possible? (I'm assuming they're all taken at the moment ^^)
@AlienaCordis

Can you please ping me when you open more slots, if possible? (I'm assuming they're all taken at the moment ^^)
@AetherDragon
Can do! Ill let you know when slots open up!
@AetherDragon
Can do! Ill let you know when slots open up!
B4US4Db.png
@Shadowdancer Sorry I didn't see this until now, looks like they're all picked up now. I would prefer to send to you, so if I see you online on the sheet, then I will do so. I'll have to send to someone else if you're not on though since there's a lot I need to go through.
@Shadowdancer Sorry I didn't see this until now, looks like they're all picked up now. I would prefer to send to you, so if I see you online on the sheet, then I will do so. I'll have to send to someone else if you're not on though since there's a lot I need to go through.
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@Desnik Can I grab a copy of Lignified? I'll be sending levels over throughout the night, most likely. [ETA: I gotta sleep, will send the rest tomorrow.]
@Desnik Can I grab a copy of Lignified? I'll be sending levels over throughout the night, most likely. [ETA: I gotta sleep, will send the rest tomorrow.]
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@AetherDragon All ready once PAs are set up!
@AetherDragon All ready once PAs are set up!
mM2VM9X.png
@AlienaCordis [quote name="Marmite" date="2020-02-16 23:31:21" ] Can you please ping me when you open more slots, if possible? (I'm assuming they're all taken at the moment ^^) [/quote] Seconded :)
@AlienaCordis
Marmite wrote on 2020-02-16 23:31:21:

Seconded :)
@rufusdrumknott I understand that and ember and I worked things out!
@rufusdrumknott I understand that and ember and I worked things out!
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
@Shadowdancer Thanks. Yeah, I know. Edit: Just saw your edit, this was in reply to your previous unedited post~
@Shadowdancer Thanks. Yeah, I know. Edit: Just saw your edit, this was in reply to your previous unedited post~
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@seradis can you do a banescale head with petals?
@seradis can you do a banescale head with petals?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Yes, I can do petals
@gn0me Yes, I can do petals
NGvuFOS.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25