Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FULL) Keo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
@Keorano LOVE HIM!!!!! THANK YOU
@Keorano LOVE HIM!!!!! THANK YOU
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@Marrigan Finished your toony headshot of Core! [url=https://www.deviantart.com/keorano/art/Comm-Coreopsis-835883750][img]https://i.imgur.com/vkvuxGc.png[/img] [/url]
@Marrigan

Finished your toony headshot of Core!

vkvuxGc.png
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
The boy is done!!! ahhh!!! the bg turned out so good, I love how its a mix of his parent's! lksdadksakd thank you so much for doing the pins too! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Keorano
The boy is done!!! ahhh!!! the bg turned out so good, I love how its a mix of his parent's! lksdadksakd thank you so much for doing the pins too! @Keorano
YycIlt9.png
@Keorano I would love to be added to the pinglist! I have a few pieces in mind and would love to get some art once there are slots open (and once I have the funds...)!
@Keorano I would love to be added to the pinglist! I have a few pieces in mind and would love to get some art once there are slots open (and once I have the funds...)!
OH THESE ARE WONDERFUL[emoji=guardian love size=1] Your art is beautiful, and even the foolery styles are adorable! I can tell you are a dedicated and passionate artist [s]and tbqh you should charge more but I certainly won't object[/s]. I am in love with your style and will definitely be ordering from you in the future [s]you know, like when I'm not broke ;w; [/s] In the meantime I would love to be added to the pinglist!
OH THESE ARE WONDERFUL Your art is beautiful, and even the foolery styles are adorable! I can tell you are a dedicated and passionate artist and tbqh you should charge more but I certainly won't object. I am in love with your style and will definitely be ordering from you in the future you know, like when I'm not broke ;w; In the meantime I would love to be added to the pinglist!
@soulykins Finished your toony headshot of Birdbird! [url=https://www.deviantart.com/keorano/art/Comm-Birdbird-836529596][img]https://i.imgur.com/r36wGy1.png[/img][/url]
@soulykins

Finished your toony headshot of Birdbird!

r36wGy1.png
@Keorano
!!!!!! Thank you so much! He looks fantastic!!
@Keorano
!!!!!! Thank you so much! He looks fantastic!!
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@Keorano Can you add me to the pinglist? If you reopen I'm interested in the 60 second doodles and just missed your window :>

Also just want to say, I think you deserve to charge more for your toony headshots because the quality is excellent. Though I get why it's more affordable for FR customers
@Keorano Can you add me to the pinglist? If you reopen I'm interested in the 60 second doodles and just missed your window :>

Also just want to say, I think you deserve to charge more for your toony headshots because the quality is excellent. Though I get why it's more affordable for FR customers
forum-sig-version_orig.pngccde3fd7-c050-11e8-a2a4-bf3f2dffc819.gif
TL;DR: Me computer borked.

Howdy all!

Great news! Our AC's fixed, I've got some nice anti-cramp gloves, and I've now opened USD slots!

The not-so-great news is that I'm opening them because my PC decided to up and die on me. We've narrowed it down to either a power supply issue, which is what we HOPE it is, or it's the motherboard going out. And that would be bad. Because that would basically mean I may as well build a new computer at that point.

For now, I'm working off of a dinky business laptop that runs at the speed of molasses. Art may get turned out at a slower rate than usual. But I'm making due with what I've got for now.

With that said, shop's open! And hopefully with all of the free time I have now I'll be able to draw more than just one piece every three months.

Please keep in mind USD slots take priority over those purchased with in-game currency.

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY @Sheona @Spark @UniverseWASwater @Quintillion @balkhiri @Firnenfire @sakanapanda @RoadsideAvenue @wizoo @coyoteking @scolopendromorph @HatLordAve @NoodleStuff @Luunai @DeathValley @lumin @Flourinne @Valcara @Seraphiie @eggosaur @Goldengaytimes @FourFlames @l0ser @iorekeeper
TL;DR: Me computer borked.

Howdy all!

Great news! Our AC's fixed, I've got some nice anti-cramp gloves, and I've now opened USD slots!

The not-so-great news is that I'm opening them because my PC decided to up and die on me. We've narrowed it down to either a power supply issue, which is what we HOPE it is, or it's the motherboard going out. And that would be bad. Because that would basically mean I may as well build a new computer at that point.

For now, I'm working off of a dinky business laptop that runs at the speed of molasses. Art may get turned out at a slower rate than usual. But I'm making due with what I've got for now.

With that said, shop's open! And hopefully with all of the free time I have now I'll be able to draw more than just one piece every three months.

Please keep in mind USD slots take priority over those purchased with in-game currency.

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY @Sheona @Spark @UniverseWASwater @Quintillion @balkhiri @Firnenfire @sakanapanda @RoadsideAvenue @wizoo @coyoteking @scolopendromorph @HatLordAve @NoodleStuff @Luunai @DeathValley @lumin @Flourinne @Valcara @Seraphiie @eggosaur @Goldengaytimes @FourFlames @l0ser @iorekeeper
@Keorano Type of art: toony headshot Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58555086][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/585551/58555086_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: gems
@Keorano
Type of art: toony headshot

Dragon: 58555086_350.png

Payment: gems

flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24