Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FULL) Keo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Luunai

Gotcha! I'll send ya a PM here shortly.
@Luunai

Gotcha! I'll send ya a PM here shortly.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
@Keorano

alright, home now, sorry for the delay ^^

Type of art: Toony Fullbody

Dragon: I would love for it to be of my DND OC Jyrgal, but if you'd like a more fleshed-out design or theirs is too complicated, let me know and I can switch characters!

Payment: Gems!

Other notes: Their backstory is based off of "The Most Dangerous Game" short story (hunting people for sport) & Vibes are based off of Meat Grinder and The Main Theme from Katana Zero.

They're a bit socially awkward and often look around like those fishing birds extending their necks. On their page, you can also see they're specifically based on the white-bellied heron, and here's a link to some extra image examples of the bird in case you need them.

Any outfits in their tabs are okay to be drawn in, but they don't cover their face (because of their beak). Their rifle, when not in use, is wrapped in black cloth and slung over their shoulder, soI would probably prefer it to be at least visible on them (though you don't need to have it be out, I know guns are complicated to draw ^^ )
@Keorano

alright, home now, sorry for the delay ^^

Type of art: Toony Fullbody

Dragon: I would love for it to be of my DND OC Jyrgal, but if you'd like a more fleshed-out design or theirs is too complicated, let me know and I can switch characters!

Payment: Gems!

Other notes: Their backstory is based off of "The Most Dangerous Game" short story (hunting people for sport) & Vibes are based off of Meat Grinder and The Main Theme from Katana Zero.

They're a bit socially awkward and often look around like those fishing birds extending their necks. On their page, you can also see they're specifically based on the white-bellied heron, and here's a link to some extra image examples of the bird in case you need them.

Any outfits in their tabs are okay to be drawn in, but they don't cover their face (because of their beak). Their rifle, when not in use, is wrapped in black cloth and slung over their shoulder, soI would probably prefer it to be at least visible on them (though you don't need to have it be out, I know guns are complicated to draw ^^ )
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@0hzarks

Oooh, I dig it -- I haven't really drawn birds before but I'm totally down to try my hand at it!

The rifle and clothing may prove to be a bit difficult; if you're alright with adding 700g to the total for them, then your final total would be 6700g. If that's all good with you, feel free to send a PM when you're ready! If not, we can always discuss further!
@0hzarks

Oooh, I dig it -- I haven't really drawn birds before but I'm totally down to try my hand at it!

The rifle and clothing may prove to be a bit difficult; if you're alright with adding 700g to the total for them, then your final total would be 6700g. If that's all good with you, feel free to send a PM when you're ready! If not, we can always discuss further!
@Keorano

sounds great, I'll send payment over right away!
@Keorano

sounds great, I'll send payment over right away!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
Howdy folks, long time no see!

This is just an update ping for the new pinglist type that's getting rolled out, and I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to add themselves to it before the old way gets removed.

You can add yourself to the new pinglist here!

As for why the heck I've been away so long, I've been trying to figure out some health issues I've had since getting sick in between my time-demanding job to no avail so far. It's some sort of sleep or fatigue related issue, and I've found a couple of ways to ease it when it flares up but it's not really "fixed." So basically for this entire last year I've been working, coming home to sleep, and then going back to work. I don't get a lot of energized awake-time to myself.

TL;DR: I have literally been too tired to draw. But I'm determined to figure out why! Fingers crossed.

I still have some IOU pieces I need to finish for a couple of folks before opening, but I have the holiday season off work so I may open then if the stars align!

Good to see -- er, ping -- you all again and I hope everyone is having a good NotN!

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY @Sheona @Spark @UniverseWASwater @Quintillion @balkhiri @Firnenfire @sakanapanda @RoadsideAvenue @wizoo @coyoteking @scolopendromorph @HatLordAve @NoodleStuff @Luunai @DeathValley @lumin @Flourinne @Valcara @Seraphiie @eggosaur @Goldengaytimes @FourFlames @l0ser @iorekeeper @KonohaKokonose @0hzarks @couch @Naegiri @Haepenny @Yternyty @Andraya @hymns @Hex @Supremacy @kamooi @Joule @ACIDLC @Jelonek @Asthmay @Subjugation @moosesushi @nineofsin @ladylilitu @ThorWinchester @Treesforthewin @okn @creosote @lund @voidbeast @Saintess @Plushstiel @ado @Hemophobia @sneer @Clavicado @Excylis
Howdy folks, long time no see!

This is just an update ping for the new pinglist type that's getting rolled out, and I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to add themselves to it before the old way gets removed.

You can add yourself to the new pinglist here!

As for why the heck I've been away so long, I've been trying to figure out some health issues I've had since getting sick in between my time-demanding job to no avail so far. It's some sort of sleep or fatigue related issue, and I've found a couple of ways to ease it when it flares up but it's not really "fixed." So basically for this entire last year I've been working, coming home to sleep, and then going back to work. I don't get a lot of energized awake-time to myself.

TL;DR: I have literally been too tired to draw. But I'm determined to figure out why! Fingers crossed.

I still have some IOU pieces I need to finish for a couple of folks before opening, but I have the holiday season off work so I may open then if the stars align!

Good to see -- er, ping -- you all again and I hope everyone is having a good NotN!

@SilverDeath @soulykins @amillionzeros @SarcasticHawke @Marrigan @Mazurkas @Joydom @After @Sealterbloind @lugia492 @Toldentops @CreamGravy @Lyka @guqinsye @crowbot @Fawkesian @RIPPLEY @Sheona @Spark @UniverseWASwater @Quintillion @balkhiri @Firnenfire @sakanapanda @RoadsideAvenue @wizoo @coyoteking @scolopendromorph @HatLordAve @NoodleStuff @Luunai @DeathValley @lumin @Flourinne @Valcara @Seraphiie @eggosaur @Goldengaytimes @FourFlames @l0ser @iorekeeper @KonohaKokonose @0hzarks @couch @Naegiri @Haepenny @Yternyty @Andraya @hymns @Hex @Supremacy @kamooi @Joule @ACIDLC @Jelonek @Asthmay @Subjugation @moosesushi @nineofsin @ladylilitu @ThorWinchester @Treesforthewin @okn @creosote @lund @voidbeast @Saintess @Plushstiel @ado @Hemophobia @sneer @Clavicado @Excylis
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24