Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62
@karahalios

Oh gosh she so adorable!!! I love it so much! Thank you for all the detail, kajdsklfj she looks so sparkly and cute <33
@karahalios

Oh gosh she so adorable!!! I love it so much! Thank you for all the detail, kajdsklfj she looks so sparkly and cute <33
Artboard-1.png
@karahalios thank you for the update! please take your time with school, i get how stressful it can be! :>
@karahalios thank you for the update! please take your time with school, i get how stressful it can be! :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@karahalios aaah i LOVE how both pieces turned out, thank you SO much for the commissions!
@karahalios aaah i LOVE how both pieces turned out, thank you SO much for the commissions!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@karahalios Hey there! Just wondering, are you still open to taking USD commissions?
@karahalios Hey there! Just wondering, are you still open to taking USD commissions?
new year, new me! I'm bumping this thread because I'm back after a LONG hiatus and ready to draw for people!

feel free to post and i'll reply to you about any commissions!
new year, new me! I'm bumping this thread because I'm back after a LONG hiatus and ready to draw for people!

feel free to post and i'll reply to you about any commissions!
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

bumpsssss~
bumpsssss~

she/her
art shop

@karahalios

do you take frc for ocs unrelated to fr, friend? 0: i have visual refs and all, but i thought it'd be best to ask first.
@karahalios

do you take frc for ocs unrelated to fr, friend? 0: i have visual refs and all, but i thought it'd be best to ask first.
nox, they/them.
@tideweaver - i absolutely do, yes! Any OC is fine with me~
@tideweaver - i absolutely do, yes! Any OC is fine with me~

she/her
art shop

@karahalios

Are you opened for mixed currency? Because I am interested in a commission, but just wonderin. Like I mean pure half-and-half for gems and treasure.
@karahalios

Are you opened for mixed currency? Because I am interested in a commission, but just wonderin. Like I mean pure half-and-half for gems and treasure.
tbqQ4UU.png
@CrimsonSasaki - yes! All forms of currency mixed I accept, even FRC and IRL currency
@CrimsonSasaki - yes! All forms of currency mixed I accept, even FRC and IRL currency

she/her
art shop

1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62