Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 61 62
@karahalios

Glad to find other Cookie Run lovers, even if I'm a more recent addition to the fandom. >:3c

And no worries!! A forest or garden would be nice, but I'm also open to whatever background you find works best! Would you like me to PM you my PayPal email? If you're doing invoices for them. c:
@karahalios

Glad to find other Cookie Run lovers, even if I'm a more recent addition to the fandom. >:3c

And no worries!! A forest or garden would be nice, but I'm also open to whatever background you find works best! Would you like me to PM you my PayPal email? If you're doing invoices for them. c:
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@hideki - I'm definitely new to the fandom too, LOL! and sure, I can definitely send an invoice if you want to PM me your paypal! that would be super awesome! <3 you can just let me know when you want it sent if you prefer paying at a specific time!
@hideki - I'm definitely new to the fandom too, LOL! and sure, I can definitely send an invoice if you want to PM me your paypal! that would be super awesome! <3 you can just let me know when you want it sent if you prefer paying at a specific time!
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@crimsonsasaki - hello, your art is finished! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471840505089490955/944662086628282368/IMG_1848.jpg[/img] i hope you like her! i saw you said her eyes are usually closed so i closed it and added the sparkly makeup! let me know if theres anything you want changed <3
@crimsonsasaki -
hello, your art is finished!
IMG_1848.jpg

i hope you like her! i saw you said her eyes are usually closed so i closed it and added the sparkly makeup!
let me know if theres anything you want changed <3

she/her
art shop

@karahalios Shes beautiful!! You captured her so well. Thank you so much! I love this so much aaaa!! [emoji=heart size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/922252045648535555/944664844097962034/unknown.png[/img]
@karahalios

Shes beautiful!! You captured her so well. Thank you so much!
I love this so much aaaa!!
unknown.png
tbqQ4UU.png
@crimsonsasaki - AAHHHH IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT!!!!! thank you so much for commissioning me! ;;u;;
@crimsonsasaki - AAHHHH IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT!!!!! thank you so much for commissioning me! ;;u;;

she/her
art shop

@jayquills - hello, your art is finished! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/792995870508711938/945458736338698240/IMG_1893.jpg[/img] seriously, they were SO much fun to draw! i really do hope you like it! if there's absolutely anything you want changed let me know and i'll change it, free of charge! thank you for commissioning me! ^u^ my toyhouse is @ sylkoli if you need to credit it there! ----- @hideki - hiyaaa!! just wanted to give you an update! i finished the sketch and i'm approximately 50% done the lineart! just wanted to keep you in the loop~ thank you!
@jayquills - hello, your art is finished!

IMG_1893.jpg

seriously, they were SO much fun to draw! i really do hope you like it! if there's absolutely anything you want changed let me know and i'll change it, free of charge!
thank you for commissioning me! ^u^ my toyhouse is @ sylkoli if you need to credit it there!

@hideki - hiyaaa!!
just wanted to give you an update! i finished the sketch and i'm approximately 50% done the lineart! just wanted to keep you in the loop~ thank you!

she/her
art shop

@karahalios
i'd love to place an order for a bust, please! i love your art style!!
i'll be paying in gems. <3

here's a link to my oc's toyhouse page. anything with her looking stoic and/or adventurous would be fantastic! i don't have a whole lot of preference in that regard. c: lmk when to send over the cr!
@karahalios
i'd love to place an order for a bust, please! i love your art style!!
i'll be paying in gems. <3

here's a link to my oc's toyhouse page. anything with her looking stoic and/or adventurous would be fantastic! i don't have a whole lot of preference in that regard. c: lmk when to send over the cr!
hn5xCVk.png
@Ichored - ohhhh, i LOVE HERRR!!
I'd be super happy to draw her for gems! you can send the crossroads whenever, and i usually accept after the art is done! if you'd like me to accept right away, i def can, but accepting it after is usually what I do! c:
thank you!
@Ichored - ohhhh, i LOVE HERRR!!
I'd be super happy to draw her for gems! you can send the crossroads whenever, and i usually accept after the art is done! if you'd like me to accept right away, i def can, but accepting it after is usually what I do! c:
thank you!

she/her
art shop

@karahalios They look absolutely fantastic!! I love, love, love how it turned out!! [emoji=heart size=1] Thank you so much!!
@karahalios

They look absolutely fantastic!! I love, love, love how it turned out!! Thank you so much!!
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
@Hideki - hello, your fullbody commission is finished! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471840505089490955/946125209369468968/IMG_1932.jpg[/img] i also made a plain background version if the garden is a little too busy! [b][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471840505089490955/946125209696628766/IMG_1933.jpg]PLAIN BACKGROUND[/url][/b] as always, please feel free to let me know if there's absolutely anything you want fixed/changed! i will always change it free of cost, no matter how big the change. <3 thank you so much for supporting me! as someone who has to pay medication bills and tuition, i can't express enough thanks <33 have a wonderful day!
@Hideki -
hello, your fullbody commission is finished!
IMG_1932.jpg
i also made a plain background version if the garden is a little too busy!
PLAIN BACKGROUND

as always, please feel free to let me know if there's absolutely anything you want fixed/changed! i will always change it free of cost, no matter how big the change. <3

thank you so much for supporting me! as someone who has to pay medication bills and tuition, i can't express enough thanks <33
have a wonderful day!

she/her
art shop

1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 61 62