Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62
@karahalios hi again!! i have a few questions:

would you be willing to do a couples' chibi like the one in your recent post? it would be of my oc you've done art of and an existing character from warcraft (shown in some gallery images).

would you be willing to do art of a character who doesn't have existing art? I could provide a written description + in-game screenshots of his model.

@karahalios hi again!! i have a few questions:

would you be willing to do a couples' chibi like the one in your recent post? it would be of my oc you've done art of and an existing character from warcraft (shown in some gallery images).

would you be willing to do art of a character who doesn't have existing art? I could provide a written description + in-game screenshots of his model.

injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile - yes to both questions! And to the second, I can even work from purely written description, so whatever you'd like I'm down to do!

@astrogator - hiya, just messaging with an update for your commission! I've been busy with work (I'm a psychologist when I'm not drawing, heehee) but I've been working on laying down the final painting blocking on what you ordered! Since it's been taking so long, for the final payment you can just pay 900g instead of the full price once it's done < 3
thank you again for your patience!
@Weavile - yes to both questions! And to the second, I can even work from purely written description, so whatever you'd like I'm down to do!

@astrogator - hiya, just messaging with an update for your commission! I've been busy with work (I'm a psychologist when I'm not drawing, heehee) but I've been working on laying down the final painting blocking on what you ordered! Since it's been taking so long, for the final payment you can just pay 900g instead of the full price once it's done < 3
thank you again for your patience!
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@karahalios im so sorry for the late response ajlsfdg
is it possible i can grab both the chibi couple and a colored+lined hip up? both would be usd <3

hip up is of sovelian and i can get you a written reference if needed as well! you dont need to draw the armor in the picture, he just doesn't have a solid set yet oops

chibi couple would be of vaimar and kaelthas, shown in the album but i can grab more pictures as well.
thanks!
@karahalios im so sorry for the late response ajlsfdg
is it possible i can grab both the chibi couple and a colored+lined hip up? both would be usd <3

hip up is of sovelian and i can get you a written reference if needed as well! you dont need to draw the armor in the picture, he just doesn't have a solid set yet oops

chibi couple would be of vaimar and kaelthas, shown in the album but i can grab more pictures as well.
thanks!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@weavile no worries at all! I'd be way more than happy to do that for you, for sure! kaelthas is the one with the white hair in red, correct? just wanted to make sure so i didn't draw you something you didn't want, haha.

but for everything together as a bundle i can give you a discount and put you at 20 usd for everything, if that's okay! you're welcome to DM me your paypal info if you're still interested < 3
@weavile no worries at all! I'd be way more than happy to do that for you, for sure! kaelthas is the one with the white hair in red, correct? just wanted to make sure so i didn't draw you something you didn't want, haha.

but for everything together as a bundle i can give you a discount and put you at 20 usd for everything, if that's okay! you're welcome to DM me your paypal info if you're still interested < 3

she/her
art shop

@karahalios yes, thats correct! i have his model turnarounds here

i'll dm you my paypal info! thanks again :>
@karahalios yes, thats correct! i have his model turnarounds here

i'll dm you my paypal info! thanks again :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@withstand - hello, your painting is finished! i hope you like it! since it was from text reference, as usual, if you have anything you want changed please feel free to let me know! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530445967372058644/816756630531604550/withstand2.png[/img] thank you for ordering from me!
@withstand - hello, your painting is finished!

i hope you like it! since it was from text reference, as usual, if you have anything you want changed please feel free to let me know!

withstand2.png

thank you for ordering from me!

she/her
art shop

@karahalios
She's beautiful! Thank you so much.
@karahalios
She's beautiful! Thank you so much.
@karahalios :o Your art is so freakin b e a u t i f u l.

Could I get a Painted piece of my D&D character Rowan? https://imgur.com/a/oIcUrFH

I'll pay in USD ^^
@karahalios :o Your art is so freakin b e a u t i f u l.

Could I get a Painted piece of my D&D character Rowan? https://imgur.com/a/oIcUrFH

I'll pay in USD ^^
RYNXAtd.png
@ToasteronTop - indeed you may, thank you SO much! would you prefer to DM me your paypal or should I give you my paypal me page? Whatever works for you is totally fine! < 3
@ToasteronTop - indeed you may, thank you SO much! would you prefer to DM me your paypal or should I give you my paypal me page? Whatever works for you is totally fine! < 3

she/her
art shop

@karahalios If you could send me your Paypal that would great ^^
@karahalios If you could send me your Paypal that would great ^^
RYNXAtd.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62