Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 122 123
@Straka aaaaa I love this so much thank you ;w; I'm so glad you picked the aurora, it looks so beautiful and the way you've managed to capture it has such a beautiful flow

honestly it's so perfect <3

I actually really love both versions but the teal slightly more because the colour of the lake it's based off of is a super pretty teal colour in the sunlight so with the reflection it's absolutely perfect

super excited to see the time-lapse but no rush! appreciate it's probably a bit of a pain to edit so please take as long as you need c:
@Straka aaaaa I love this so much thank you ;w; I'm so glad you picked the aurora, it looks so beautiful and the way you've managed to capture it has such a beautiful flow

honestly it's so perfect <3

I actually really love both versions but the teal slightly more because the colour of the lake it's based off of is a super pretty teal colour in the sunlight so with the reflection it's absolutely perfect

super excited to see the time-lapse but no rush! appreciate it's probably a bit of a pain to edit so please take as long as you need c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi - Here you go! :D
@Rohi - Here you go! :D
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
I have two slots open! art art art art art

@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @UndeadDahlia @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naegiri @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @bioluminosity @Fiotheleo @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @CourierSix @timepatches @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize
I have two slots open! art art art art art

@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust @Anasazi @MyrrhAndDaydream @PKRS @UndeadDahlia @Klyntar @KayOkay24 @Skreee @Ern @Firnenfire @liturgies @Oceanas @sighborgs @Drown @Naegiri @Caprineki @dragonpals @mercurialwings @bioluminosity @Fiotheleo @Narrenschiff @DawnSky101 @Noddddd @AasaIllusia @vomltbreath @TheCunningCorvid @InannaSerra @Looshiana @StygianForm @hinatot @Tailen @NowViewing @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Graff @ShimoRyu @bloodbag @nineofsin @Plushstiel @Rohi @ado @Zac @Fellefan @LunasDreamv2 @VictoryLT @bloodbag @CourierSix @timepatches @aprilraven @Lyka @OverlyOptimistic @Munchcatto @ArceusAcelaena @scarecrane @kuujo @computerize
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka [b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71663796][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1904764&skin=41324&apparel=20850,832&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Signature [b]Timelapse?:[/b] No thank you [b]Other info:[/b] I don't have anything specific in mind, but I can provide details if necessary ^^ He has an angelic/eldritch vibe going on, if that helps. [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] Yes!
@Straka

Dragon/character image: scry?sdid=1904764&skin=41324&apparel=20850,832&xt=dressing.png
Commission Type: Signature
Timelapse?: No thank you
Other info: I don't have anything specific in mind, but I can provide details if necessary ^^ He has an angelic/eldritch vibe going on, if that helps.
Artistic Freedom? Yes!
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
@Straka
finally found time to fill out the form yeehaw

Dragon/character image: Aries
Commission Type: landscape & signature if it's possible to order more than one thing at the time
Timelapse?: nah
Other info: Actual character is the skin, you can ignore the wings of the dragon!
he is a giant spirit that watches over battlefields or other scenes of battles to come, he hides his face behind his hands but when he decides to intervene he removes them and it is said that one sees terrible visions in his gaze (while he does carry a sword around, he seldom uses it because his aura and general being is often enough to stop whole armies in their steps
Artistic Freedom? go nuts!
@Straka
finally found time to fill out the form yeehaw

Dragon/character image: Aries
Commission Type: landscape & signature if it's possible to order more than one thing at the time
Timelapse?: nah
Other info: Actual character is the skin, you can ignore the wings of the dragon!
he is a giant spirit that watches over battlefields or other scenes of battles to come, he hides his face behind his hands but when he decides to intervene he removes them and it is said that one sees terrible visions in his gaze (while he does carry a sword around, he seldom uses it because his aura and general being is often enough to stop whole armies in their steps
Artistic Freedom? go nuts!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@kuujo - Apologies for the late reply! This guy looks awesome, I love me some eldritch angels. Please pm me the email you'd like me to send the invoice to and I'll get started asap! It may take me a bit longer than usual since I've got my physics midterm this/next week but hopefully the delay won't be too bad ^^

@liturgies - again, sorry this is late! Unfortunately I count separate art pieces as separate slots so I'll only be able to do one of the two at the moment :c so let me know which one you'd prefer (I am vibing very much with the battlefield landscape idea though!) and pm me the email you'd like me to send the invoice to and I'll get started asap ^^ It may take me a bit longer than usual since I've got my physics midterm this/next week but hopefully the delay won't be too bad!
@kuujo - Apologies for the late reply! This guy looks awesome, I love me some eldritch angels. Please pm me the email you'd like me to send the invoice to and I'll get started asap! It may take me a bit longer than usual since I've got my physics midterm this/next week but hopefully the delay won't be too bad ^^

@liturgies - again, sorry this is late! Unfortunately I count separate art pieces as separate slots so I'll only be able to do one of the two at the moment :c so let me know which one you'd prefer (I am vibing very much with the battlefield landscape idea though!) and pm me the email you'd like me to send the invoice to and I'll get started asap ^^ It may take me a bit longer than usual since I've got my physics midterm this/next week but hopefully the delay won't be too bad!
@Roxas1314 - my apologies for the wait, but I finished your stained glass art! I struggled a bit with the limited color scheme since I usually rely on color contrast to make the shapes stand out, so I have two versions of this- one truer to the blue/purple galaxy color scheme, and one that’s a bit more colorful, so you can pick which one you like better c: if there’s anything you’d like me to change, please do let me know, I’ll be happy to make adjustments! [img]https://imgur.com/NGau6Xm.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/VboupqQ.png[/img]
@Roxas1314 - my apologies for the wait, but I finished your stained glass art!
I struggled a bit with the limited color scheme since I usually rely on color contrast to make the shapes stand out, so I have two versions of this- one truer to the blue/purple galaxy color scheme, and one that’s a bit more colorful, so you can pick which one you like better c:
if there’s anything you’d like me to change, please do let me know, I’ll be happy to make adjustments!

NGau6Xm.png
VboupqQ.png
@Straka no worries :D I honestly can't pick one that I like better they're both stunning. Both like a galaxy, one very purple and one that reminds me of a sunset, both things I love. Sometimes I forget there's colors other than purple so that's my bad [emoji=guardian scared size=1] I'm just amazed, if you ever made prints of these I'd definitely buy them! I love them so much and I can't thank you enough for this wonderful work! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@Straka no worries :D I honestly can't pick one that I like better they're both stunning. Both like a galaxy, one very purple and one that reminds me of a sunset, both things I love. Sometimes I forget there's colors other than purple so that's my bad

I'm just amazed, if you ever made prints of these I'd definitely buy them! I love them so much and I can't thank you enough for this wonderful work!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
Friendly bump because I don't have things to get art of
Friendly bump because I don't have things to get art of
jwm9.gif
@kuujo - Finished your signature, I hope you like it! Let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to change or if I forgot anything c: [img]https://imgur.com/ma56iRz.png[/img]
@kuujo - Finished your signature, I hope you like it! Let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to change or if I forgot anything c:

ma56iRz.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 122 123