Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 122 123
@batfossil - [i]I mean, it's an obsidian primary dragon, how many colors could it have?[/i] hope you don't mind my liberal use of dramatic lighting hgkdfjgh this went in a completely different direction than I originally intended color-wise ngl but I can't restrain myself sometimes... there need to be..... colors if you want me to change anything let me know!! c: [img]https://imgur.com/5WeOyu3.png[/img]
@batfossil - I mean, it's an obsidian primary dragon, how many colors could it have?
hope you don't mind my liberal use of dramatic lighting hgkdfjgh this went in a completely different direction than I originally intended color-wise ngl but I can't restrain myself sometimes... there need to be..... colors
if you want me to change anything let me know!! c:

5WeOyu3.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
YESSSSSSSSSSS BABEY THATS MY BOY!!!! that's totally fine his colors look GREAT and I love him so much omg. the teef.. the nose... the cacti..... perfect perfect perfect thank you so much :D you've got such a talent for lighting, even if obsidian has like, 2 colors total, you've brought out so many awesome tones that I love to see and go so well with it. thank you a bunch again :D
YESSSSSSSSSSS BABEY THATS MY BOY!!!! that's totally fine his colors look GREAT and I love him so much omg. the teef.. the nose... the cacti..... perfect perfect perfect thank you so much :D you've got such a talent for lighting, even if obsidian has like, 2 colors total, you've brought out so many awesome tones that I love to see and go so well with it. thank you a bunch again :D
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@Straka Hello, I am wondering if you would be willing to do a signature with my Rosacea? I thought I'd ask before ordering since she is quite gory, though you can certainly tone it down if you'd rather (and for reference, the art in her bio looks more like she's supposed to look than the accent).
@Straka Hello, I am wondering if you would be willing to do a signature with my Rosacea? I thought I'd ask before ordering since she is quite gory, though you can certainly tone it down if you'd rather (and for reference, the art in her bio looks more like she's supposed to look than the accent).
Mx8NzKG.png
@Liljanlaulu - I'd be cool with drawing her personally, but I will say that my willingness to do a signature of a dragon with a skin like that depends on whether you plan to use it just in the dragon's bio or as your actual forum sig, because I can definitely see how that could squick some people out and I wouldn't want to draw something that'll make people uncomfortable. If it's just for her bio tho I'd be totally fine with it! ^^
@Liljanlaulu - I'd be cool with drawing her personally, but I will say that my willingness to do a signature of a dragon with a skin like that depends on whether you plan to use it just in the dragon's bio or as your actual forum sig, because I can definitely see how that could squick some people out and I wouldn't want to draw something that'll make people uncomfortable. If it's just for her bio tho I'd be totally fine with it! ^^
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Fellefan sorry for the long wait!! ;.; bones are fun. I hope you like it, but let me know if there's anything you want me to change/add c: [img]https://imgur.com/Vv5Mg0F.png[/img]
@Fellefan sorry for the long wait!! ;.; bones are fun. I hope you like it, but let me know if there's anything you want me to change/add c:

Vv5Mg0F.png
@Straka Oh, that is an excellent point about squicking other people out, I hadn't thought about that. ^^' Do you think there's a way to tone it down or adjust it enough to make it usable as a forum sig? The wounds and lesions are entirely negotiable - the only real important bits that the accent adds is sharp teeth + the sorta bloodstained look, and likewise from my own art in the bio, the extra lil antlers. If that still ends up too gory-looking for comfort I'll be happy to take you drawing her as you please and keep it confined to her bio.
@Straka Oh, that is an excellent point about squicking other people out, I hadn't thought about that. ^^' Do you think there's a way to tone it down or adjust it enough to make it usable as a forum sig? The wounds and lesions are entirely negotiable - the only real important bits that the accent adds is sharp teeth + the sorta bloodstained look, and likewise from my own art in the bio, the extra lil antlers. If that still ends up too gory-looking for comfort I'll be happy to take you drawing her as you please and keep it confined to her bio.
Mx8NzKG.png
aaAAHH oml it looks EPIC!! *o* goodness me it's.. it's perfect! I can't stop staring at it *-* truly amazing, I really really love the hues and your sketching is just so smooth and pretty ;-; thank you SO very much I absolutely LOVE it aaahh ♥
aaAAHH oml it looks EPIC!! *o* goodness me it's.. it's perfect! I can't stop staring at it *-* truly amazing, I really really love the hues and your sketching is just so smooth and pretty ;-; thank you SO very much I absolutely LOVE it aaahh ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Liljanlaulu - I know even plague primal is enough to make some people very uncomfortable, so if I were to draw her with the intent of it being a forum signature, I'd probably prefer not to do anything with pustules or open wounds. I'm good at teeth though, so I could make it creepy and bloodstained without going a full body-horror route if you want to use it in your sig, maybe leaning more in the direction of the commission above I just finished? c: And I'd still be totally cool with including all the nasty pustules and wounds if you wanted to just keep it to her bio. ^^
@Liljanlaulu - I know even plague primal is enough to make some people very uncomfortable, so if I were to draw her with the intent of it being a forum signature, I'd probably prefer not to do anything with pustules or open wounds. I'm good at teeth though, so I could make it creepy and bloodstained without going a full body-horror route if you want to use it in your sig, maybe leaning more in the direction of the commission above I just finished? c: And I'd still be totally cool with including all the nasty pustules and wounds if you wanted to just keep it to her bio. ^^
@Straka That sounds just fine, I do really dig the vibes of the above art and I'm good with skipping the pustules and wounds if that makes if viable. ^^
@Straka That sounds just fine, I do really dig the vibes of the above art and I'm good with skipping the pustules and wounds if that makes if viable. ^^
Mx8NzKG.png
@Passenger - [b]beep beep[/b] Finally some nice robotssss I figured you wouldn’t mind if I leaned a little in the hot wheels direction with the background :p I hope you like it but I’m happy to make any changes. ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/RZpJkZ7.png[/img] @Liljanlaulu - Works for me! If you want the signature now, you can pm me your paypal; I’ll send you an invoice and hopefully finish your commission this week c: Edit: oops spelled your user wrong sorry x.x
@Passenger - beep beep
Finally some nice robotssss
I figured you wouldn’t mind if I leaned a little in the hot wheels direction with the background :p I hope you like it but I’m happy to make any changes. ^^
RZpJkZ7.png

@Liljanlaulu - Works for me! If you want the signature now, you can pm me your paypal; I’ll send you an invoice and hopefully finish your commission this week c:
Edit: oops spelled your user wrong sorry x.x
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 122 123