Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MortNoire's Art Shop
1 2 3
@MortNoire

Are you open?
@MortNoire

Are you open?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen Yes! ^.^
@itsThirteen Yes! ^.^
sig.png sig_art.png sig_adopts.png sig_skins.png
@MortNoire

Ah, I was snooping around your adoptables, and i saw you did Candygore. Do you draw Anthros/Fursonas?
@MortNoire

Ah, I was snooping around your adoptables, and i saw you did Candygore. Do you draw Anthros/Fursonas?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen Yes, I draw furries and anthros! I'd love to do a candygore piece for you.
@itsThirteen Yes, I draw furries and anthros! I'd love to do a candygore piece for you.
How much do your fullbody pieces run? My sona is a bit complicated.
How much do your fullbody pieces run? My sona is a bit complicated.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen What a pretty girl! You can see my prices in my shop. For flats is £45, and shaded is £70. For flats, I can accept gems or mixed gem/£ as payment.

(Sorry about the late response, didn't notice I hadn't subscirbed to the thread).
@itsThirteen What a pretty girl! You can see my prices in my shop. For flats is £45, and shaded is £70. For flats, I can accept gems or mixed gem/£ as payment.

(Sorry about the late response, didn't notice I hadn't subscirbed to the thread).
@MortNoire

As soon as i drub up the funds I'll send you a message!
@MortNoire

As soon as i drub up the funds I'll send you a message!
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen Awesome, looking forward to your business! ^.^
@itsThirteen Awesome, looking forward to your business! ^.^
@mortnoire
I would love to commission you a few things, I saw you have a candy gore adoptable would i be able to place the order for the commission and the adopt on the same spot? or a PM ?
@mortnoire
I would love to commission you a few things, I saw you have a candy gore adoptable would i be able to place the order for the commission and the adopt on the same spot? or a PM ?
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@Captainsaviathan Sure, go ahead and send me a pm of all the details you want ~
@Captainsaviathan Sure, go ahead and send me a pm of all the details you want ~
1 2 3