Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58
@galaxanova Edited! Sorry again for the mix up, I cropped the references so I could fit all three in a smaller space, so I must’ve accidentally cropped out the eye color ref as well t.t [img] https://i.imgur.com/745EDcI.png[/img]
@galaxanova
Edited! Sorry again for the mix up, I cropped the references so I could fit all three in a smaller space, so I must’ve accidentally cropped out the eye color ref as well t.t
745EDcI.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

It's perfect!! Thank you again, I really appreciate it! and it's all good haha, I've done the same on more than one occasion :"D
@Joydom

It's perfect!! Thank you again, I really appreciate it! and it's all good haha, I've done the same on more than one occasion :"D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova
Thanks for understanding ;o; you’re seriously too sweet huhu
Thank you for commissioning me, it means a lot (your art is gorgeous!)
@galaxanova
Thanks for understanding ;o; you’re seriously too sweet huhu
Thank you for commissioning me, it means a lot (your art is gorgeous!)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Then I'll be sending them now! Just to get it out of the way. But I'm sending in a few first since I have limited lair space. Once you accept the current ones, I will send the remaining!
@Joydom Then I'll be sending them now! Just to get it out of the way. But I'm sending in a few first since I have limited lair space. Once you accept the current ones, I will send the remaining!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@asterodea
Sure thing <3
@asterodea
Sure thing <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@starsystems
These are wonderful. Thank you :)
@starsystems
These are wonderful. Thank you :)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Joydom

aaaaa thank you sm ;v; <3 It was an absolute pleasure commissioning you!
@Joydom

aaaaa thank you sm ;v; <3 It was an absolute pleasure commissioning you!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Joydom Could you ping me if/when you open more slots? c: @rhapsodicDream I'd like to get pinged for when more Dragon Hearts slots are available! <3 [b]Artist[/b]: @galaxanova [b]Request[/b]: Skydancer Adoptable [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40764370] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40764370&skin=0&apparel=29237,12901,4318,17910,5665,12929,25848,25845,454,10876,10387,6282,24052,15742&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 110+ Levels [b]Other info[/b]: Could I get these three pieces of apparel added? [item=blueberry plumed headdress] [item=gold aviator scarf] [item=simple harp]
@Joydom
Could you ping me if/when you open more slots? c:

@rhapsodicDream
I'd like to get pinged for when more Dragon Hearts slots are available! <3

Artist: @galaxanova
Request: Skydancer Adoptable
Reference(s):

dragon?did=40764370&skin=0&apparel=29237,12901,4318,17910,5665,12929,25848,25845,454,10876,10387,6282,24052,15742&xt=dressing.png

Payment: 110+ Levels
Other info: Could I get these three pieces of apparel added?
Blueberry Plumed Headdress Gold Aviator Scarf Simple Harp
@FrostWynd

The scarf will be 20 levels, and the harp and headdress will be 35 levels each, bringing your total to 200 levels! If that sounds good, I'll add you to a slot!
@FrostWynd

The scarf will be 20 levels, and the harp and headdress will be 35 levels each, bringing your total to 200 levels! If that sounds good, I'll add you to a slot!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@starsystems could i please be added to your waitlist? i have a pair who would look super cute as birds :)
@starsystems could i please be added to your waitlist? i have a pair who would look super cute as birds :)
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58