Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58
Pinglist: @salvation @xiuya @retrace @october @bfkitsune @marmite @crimsonpixie @silverbelle @dransnake @scolopendromorph @mistygold
@malisvitterfolk @jinoga @galaxanova @amezrou @daisiology @looshiana @shoujo @cyrya @asterodea @galatheid @azurine @joywing @hapbee @casanoble

Just finished up the last of my que!
Which means I have 2 more slots open! First come first served
Please fill up the form to get the slot, no posting “claim” to get the slot pls ^v^
Pinglist: @salvation @xiuya @retrace @october @bfkitsune @marmite @crimsonpixie @silverbelle @dransnake @scolopendromorph @mistygold
@malisvitterfolk @jinoga @galaxanova @amezrou @daisiology @looshiana @shoujo @cyrya @asterodea @galatheid @azurine @joywing @hapbee @casanoble

Just finished up the last of my que!
Which means I have 2 more slots open! First come first served
Please fill up the form to get the slot, no posting “claim” to get the slot pls ^v^
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Artist: @Joydom
Request: Chibi
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/5885509.eden
Payment: Expecting to pay 100+ levels
Other info: I'd like a little chibi rabbit based on this oc of mine, if that's okay! She can shift into any living being and being a rabbit is her most favorite. Though she can't hide her own features for too long. I'd like for this chibi rabbit to have wings as its one of her identifying features, like a Skvader! But with a bunny tail, rather than an avian tail. Another unique feature to her are her prismatic eyes! I'd also like for her crown to be drawn as well. n.n
Request: Chibi
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/5885509.eden
Payment: Expecting to pay 100+ levels
Other info: I'd like a little chibi rabbit based on this oc of mine, if that's okay! She can shift into any living being and being a rabbit is her most favorite. Though she can't hide her own features for too long. I'd like for this chibi rabbit to have wings as its one of her identifying features, like a Skvader! But with a bunny tail, rather than an avian tail. Another unique feature to her are her prismatic eyes! I'd also like for her crown to be drawn as well. n.n
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
Request: Chibi sketch of this fox (feral form) prodding at a ice sculpture of a star or heart (which ever is easier).
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/5938504.thea
Payment: 100 levels + possibly more
Other info:
Request: Chibi sketch of this fox (feral form) prodding at a ice sculpture of a star or heart (which ever is easier).
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/5938504.thea
Payment: 100 levels + possibly more
Other info:
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@azurine
You got the slot! What a lovely character! I can’t wait to draw em! It’ll be 100 levels ouo is that fine with you?

@asterodea
Aaaa she’s gorgeous! I’d love to make her bunny form! Is 150 levels okay with you? (Extra charge for coming up a new form/design ;o;)
@azurine
You got the slot! What a lovely character! I can’t wait to draw em! It’ll be 100 levels ouo is that fine with you?

@asterodea
Aaaa she’s gorgeous! I’d love to make her bunny form! Is 150 levels okay with you? (Extra charge for coming up a new form/design ;o;)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

Thank you! Yes, that's fine. ^^ If you'd like me to send the levels before you start, I can absolutely do that.
@Joydom

Thank you! Yes, that's fine. ^^ If you'd like me to send the levels before you start, I can absolutely do that.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@azurine
You can send it anytime I don’t mind ouo
@azurine
You can send it anytime I don’t mind ouo
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Thank you! Came up with design on a whim and became overly attached. heh. 150 levels is definitely okay! I already have enough levels stashed in my den currently so I'd be ready to send whenever you'd like for me to!
@Joydom Thank you! Came up with design on a whim and became overly attached. heh. 150 levels is definitely okay! I already have enough levels stashed in my den currently so I'd be ready to send whenever you'd like for me to!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@asterodea
Aaah great thank you!
You can send it anytime, when I finish, before I start, etc ouo
@asterodea
Aaah great thank you!
You can send it anytime, when I finish, before I start, etc ouo
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

sdfksdh my kiddos! They look adorable, I love it <3 thank you so much!

(would it be possible to request a few small changes? Jasper's eyes are more of a maroon/purple, Maia's are brown, and Aaron has a blond streak in his hair. The colors are in their ref sheet! if not, no worries ahaha)
@Joydom

sdfksdh my kiddos! They look adorable, I love it <3 thank you so much!

(would it be possible to request a few small changes? Jasper's eyes are more of a maroon/purple, Maia's are brown, and Aaron has a blond streak in his hair. The colors are in their ref sheet! if not, no worries ahaha)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova
I’m glad you like em! And I’ll do the edits in a moment, didn’t see the eye colors from the refs, thought they were the same color as the lineart, my apologies!
@galaxanova
I’m glad you like em! And I’ll do the edits in a moment, didn’t see the eye colors from the refs, thought they were the same color as the lineart, my apologies!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58