Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malzy's Art Shop! {T/G/USD}
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@crowskullz @FirozTaverbi Hello, I'd be willing to do both of your pieces no problem! Unless I misread one (or both) of yours, lemme know what your method of pay will be, so I can quote you a price! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@crowskullz @FirozTaverbi
Hello, I'd be willing to do both of your pieces no problem! Unless I misread one (or both) of yours, lemme know what your method of pay will be, so I can quote you a price!
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
PERFECTION!!!!!!
PERFECTION!!!!!!
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
@Tuiteyfruity
Awesome!! Glad to get this baby its dairy fix!! >:D
Thank you!!
@Tuiteyfruity
Awesome!! Glad to get this baby its dairy fix!! >:D
Thank you!!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Malzykins I'll be paying with eggs!
@Malzykins I'll be paying with eggs!
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
I'll be paying in treasure if that's okay!
I'll be paying in treasure if that's okay!
Na5WGHa.png
@crowskullz
Alrighty, fine by me! I should've also asked if you wanted flatcolors or a shaded piece xD;; If you have no wild background ideas, I'm thinking a flatcolor piece will be 14 eggs, and full shading will be 17!

@FirozTaverbi
After rereading the initial message, I was in fact very blind and did not at all see the mention of treasure til now ;; sorry about that!! I'm thinkin, with the apparels n flowers n such, that she'll be a nice rounded 3.5mt, if that's all dandy with you!

I have just a couple other comms ahead of ya both, so I apologize if it takes some time to get to you! Feel free to wait until after I finish your work to send over your payments, if you'd prefer it! ^^
@crowskullz
Alrighty, fine by me! I should've also asked if you wanted flatcolors or a shaded piece xD;; If you have no wild background ideas, I'm thinking a flatcolor piece will be 14 eggs, and full shading will be 17!

@FirozTaverbi
After rereading the initial message, I was in fact very blind and did not at all see the mention of treasure til now ;; sorry about that!! I'm thinkin, with the apparels n flowers n such, that she'll be a nice rounded 3.5mt, if that's all dandy with you!

I have just a couple other comms ahead of ya both, so I apologize if it takes some time to get to you! Feel free to wait until after I finish your work to send over your payments, if you'd prefer it! ^^
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Koszmarne Hello, sorry about the wait! I didn't know your preference on where you'd like to receive it, so I'll drop it right here ^^ [size=2](will be nice to show the other folks, too, that "yes, I'm working, I promise!" :'] )[/size] Is she up to your expectations, any design choices I fumbled or should fiddle with? Don't hesitate to let me know! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/1062907255999180850/koszmarne.png[/img]
@Koszmarne
Hello, sorry about the wait! I didn't know your preference on where you'd like to receive it, so I'll drop it right here ^^ (will be nice to show the other folks, too, that "yes, I'm working, I promise!" :'] )
Is she up to your expectations, any design choices I fumbled or should fiddle with? Don't hesitate to let me know!

koszmarne.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Aaa- I love her, thank you so much! Zero notes/revisions at all, I think it came out pretty much perfectly. And of course, no problem at all for the wait! I had honestly expected it'd take a little longer, so this was a nice surprise tonight.
Aaa- I love her, thank you so much! Zero notes/revisions at all, I think it came out pretty much perfectly. And of course, no problem at all for the wait! I had honestly expected it'd take a little longer, so this was a nice surprise tonight.
1tA1ULo.png
@crowskullz Good evening, late-night delivery! Sorry for the wait, I hope the lad is to your liking! Please let me know if I should make any changes! [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/1064071376505421835/crowskullz.png[/img]
@crowskullz
Good evening, late-night delivery! Sorry for the wait, I hope the lad is to your liking! Please let me know if I should make any changes!

crowskullz.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Malzykins this is perfect!!! thank you so much :D
@Malzykins this is perfect!!! thank you so much :D
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55