Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malzy's Art Shop! {T/G/USD}
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
@PlaqueDoc Hello!! :D I would love to work on this handsome bot!! With all things considered, would $25 be an okay price for you? If it's all fine n dandy, feel free to just shoot over your info in a DM ^^ I can get started tomorrow, if we're good! [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1]
@PlaqueDoc
Hello!! :D I would love to work on this handsome bot!! With all things considered, would $25 be an okay price for you?
If it's all fine n dandy, feel free to just shoot over your info in a DM ^^ I can get started tomorrow, if we're good!
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Hello! I LOVE the way you draw masks/faces made from non-organic material. I have a (humanoid) character or two that I think would look stunning if a mask was incorporated into their design. But I'm coming up a bit dry in ideas for what the mask should look like. Do you think you'd be interested in designing some sort of ominous looking mask for a fullbody commission?
Hello! I LOVE the way you draw masks/faces made from non-organic material. I have a (humanoid) character or two that I think would look stunning if a mask was incorporated into their design. But I'm coming up a bit dry in ideas for what the mask should look like. Do you think you'd be interested in designing some sort of ominous looking mask for a fullbody commission?
@KaineRallis
Hi there! I don't have a problem with that at all :] Do you have any sort of pointers on how it should be designed? Colors, any sort of features, etc.?
@KaineRallis
Hi there! I don't have a problem with that at all :] Do you have any sort of pointers on how it should be designed? Colors, any sort of features, etc.?
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@PlaqueDoc One lizard!!!! I hope he is to your fancy!! Please don't hesitate to tell me if I should change anything! ^v^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/1059348254799699988/PlaqueDoc_-_Cain.png[/img]
@PlaqueDoc
One lizard!!!! I hope he is to your fancy!! Please don't hesitate to tell me if I should change anything! ^v^

PlaqueDoc_-_Cain.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
OHHHH HE’S SO PRETTY AAAAAAA IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOD <3 <3 DEF WILL COME BACK SOMETIME AGAIN!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!
OHHHH HE’S SO PRETTY AAAAAAA IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOD <3 <3 DEF WILL COME BACK SOMETIME AGAIN!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
Hi sorry, I forgot to check FR!! Happy new year by the way! Here's a reference pic of the character proper, but since her face will be covered up and I'd like different clothes, I think there's no use in me providing it, haha. But for your reference, this is Faustus: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/932154916393332746/1059380161465831551/faustus-ashe-1.png[/img] Instead, let me try to explain my vision. I'm very flexible though and I'm very interested in what you come up with! I'd like the character to be dressed completely in light colored burlap/canvas. I'd like them to have many layers of cloth on them until they're quite shapeless. The vibe of this, perhaps, without all the baubles (just lots of layers of single colored cloth): [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/darkestdungeon_gamepedia/images/2/23/Antiquarianportrait_butcher.png[/img] Color-wise, something like this, maybe, but with pants (also big and baggy): [img]https://armstreet.com/catalogue/full/medieval-fantasy-monk-robe-hood-12.jpg[/img] I'm thinking a cone or rectangle shaped silhouette would be neat. For the mask, I'd like it also to be made of the canvas/burlap material, but to be shaped different than a normal human head. Possibly something with the silhouette of an armet: [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0c/Scudamorehelmet.jpg/175px-Scudamorehelmet.jpg[/img] Or something roughly bestial could work: [img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41KJdvEUIWL._SY780_.jpg[/img] My main request is that the outfit and the mask shouldn't be too finely made; they should look handmade. The concept is the character's attempt at an intimidating battle outfit, which protects them from stray arrows and such, and makes them seem inhuman. I guess kinda like a scarecrow in a horror flick! I like the vibe of your third example ("behemoth.png") and the sense of "oh shit" that comes with it. If you would like to draw props, you could draw her dangling a crossbow or a vial of a healing potion! I'd like the pose to not be too active (as opposed to like...tensely aiming the crossbow at the camera), to really hammer in that sort of eerie looseness. Please provide me with a transparent background version of the art as well. And I would love to see a sketch since there's a lot of design going on! Let me know if everything looks good and I'll send the CR :0
Hi sorry, I forgot to check FR!! Happy new year by the way!

Here's a reference pic of the character proper, but since her face will be covered up and I'd like different clothes, I think there's no use in me providing it, haha. But for your reference, this is Faustus:
faustus-ashe-1.png

Instead, let me try to explain my vision. I'm very flexible though and I'm very interested in what you come up with!

I'd like the character to be dressed completely in light colored burlap/canvas. I'd like them to have many layers of cloth on them until they're quite shapeless. The vibe of this, perhaps, without all the baubles (just lots of layers of single colored cloth):
Antiquarianportrait_butcher.png

Color-wise, something like this, maybe, but with pants (also big and baggy):
medieval-fantasy-monk-robe-hood-12.jpg

I'm thinking a cone or rectangle shaped silhouette would be neat.

For the mask, I'd like it also to be made of the canvas/burlap material, but to be shaped different than a normal human head. Possibly something with the silhouette of an armet:
175px-Scudamorehelmet.jpg
Or something roughly bestial could work:
41KJdvEUIWL._SY780_.jpg

My main request is that the outfit and the mask shouldn't be too finely made; they should look handmade. The concept is the character's attempt at an intimidating battle outfit, which protects them from stray arrows and such, and makes them seem inhuman. I guess kinda like a scarecrow in a horror flick! I like the vibe of your third example ("behemoth.png") and the sense of "oh ****" that comes with it.

If you would like to draw props, you could draw her dangling a crossbow or a vial of a healing potion! I'd like the pose to not be too active (as opposed to like...tensely aiming the crossbow at the camera), to really hammer in that sort of eerie looseness.

Please provide me with a transparent background version of the art as well. And I would love to see a sketch since there's a lot of design going on! Let me know if everything looks good and I'll send the CR :0
@KaineRallis
Hello again, a happy new year to you as well!!
I must say, when you first approached me, I had the idea that I was only going to be designing a mask on top of a preexisting character—which was totally fine by me, seemed simple enough!—but with the addition of designing an entirely new fit for said character, I have to say that's definitely toeing in the "customs" territory, which is something I don't really work on, as the last times I've tried have been a monument of stress that wasn't worth working with again. I'm sorry to say that I can't be the one to bring your lovely idea to life :[
@KaineRallis
Hello again, a happy new year to you as well!!
I must say, when you first approached me, I had the idea that I was only going to be designing a mask on top of a preexisting character—which was totally fine by me, seemed simple enough!—but with the addition of designing an entirely new fit for said character, I have to say that's definitely toeing in the "customs" territory, which is something I don't really work on, as the last times I've tried have been a monument of stress that wasn't worth working with again. I'm sorry to say that I can't be the one to bring your lovely idea to life :[
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Hello! I'm wondering if you can make a commission with eggs
Hello! I'm wondering if you can make a commission with eggs
@Malzykins Ah sorry, I didn't know what customs meant! Thanks and have a great 2023 :3
@Malzykins Ah sorry, I didn't know what customs meant! Thanks and have a great 2023 :3
@KaineRallis
Same to you!! ^^

@Iss
I sure can! What sorta commission would you like?
@KaineRallis
Same to you!! ^^

@Iss
I sure can! What sorta commission would you like?
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55