Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Malzy's Art Shop! {T/G/USD}
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Tuiteyfruity
My goodness. Yes absolutely xD of course I can, no problem at all! I think the base $25 should do it just fine :) If that's all good with you, shoot me your info in a DM!
@Tuiteyfruity
My goodness. Yes absolutely xD of course I can, no problem at all! I think the base $25 should do it just fine :) If that's all good with you, shoot me your info in a DM!
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
It looks good! Thank you!
It looks good! Thank you!
@Malzykins THAT IS SO GOOD THANK YOU!!!!! :D
@Malzykins THAT IS SO GOOD THANK YOU!!!!! :D
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
Hey there! I love your style, and I was hoping to get a full-body using gems for a new kobold-gal of mine.

Currently I only have this sort of quick half-body I drew as a reference: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1059581803075219627/1060691892850933882/myriad.png

But I do have a written description (And a similar-ish reference) of the parts not shown here if that'd help any, and if it costs extra for design work that's totally okay with me too.
Hey there! I love your style, and I was hoping to get a full-body using gems for a new kobold-gal of mine.

Currently I only have this sort of quick half-body I drew as a reference: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1059581803075219627/1060691892850933882/myriad.png

But I do have a written description (And a similar-ish reference) of the parts not shown here if that'd help any, and if it costs extra for design work that's totally okay with me too.
1tA1ULo.png
@Koszmarne Hello! I don't mind just thinking up some legs or tails at all. I'd love to hear whatcha got for me! :] Any background things I should focus on as well, or would you rather have it simple n flat? @Tuiteyfruity One big cheese!! :grin: Please lmk if there's anything I should adjust! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/1060750834893332540/BIG_american_cheemse_slice.png[/img]
@Koszmarne
Hello! I don't mind just thinking up some legs or tails at all. I'd love to hear whatcha got for me! :] Any background things I should focus on as well, or would you rather have it simple n flat?

@Tuiteyfruity
One big cheese!! :grin:
Please lmk if there's anything I should adjust!

BIG_american_cheemse_slice.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Sounds good! I'll send a PM over with some details real quick here.
Sounds good! I'll send a PM over with some details real quick here.
1tA1ULo.png
cheeeeze!!!! It’s amazing!!! Though if possible can the cheese be made a bit lorger!? If not it’s still AMAZING AND I LOVE IT
cheeeeze!!!! It’s amazing!!! Though if possible can the cheese be made a bit lorger!? If not it’s still AMAZING AND I LOVE IT
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
@Malzykins hi!! I was wondering if I could commission you for my guy Morlais? There's a high level of detail and a bit of body horror, so I'm willing to pay more.

I'm looking for your main art type, full body, in a hopefully more dynamic/lunging pose. Morlais' apparel, aside from its cleaver, is intended to be actually a part of his body-Weird bones sticking out, kinda slimy!

Thank you, and I totally get if you're not willing to do the piece ^^
@Malzykins hi!! I was wondering if I could commission you for my guy Morlais? There's a high level of detail and a bit of body horror, so I'm willing to pay more.

I'm looking for your main art type, full body, in a hopefully more dynamic/lunging pose. Morlais' apparel, aside from its cleaver, is intended to be actually a part of his body-Weird bones sticking out, kinda slimy!

Thank you, and I totally get if you're not willing to do the piece ^^
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
Hey there! I'd like to commission a simple style fullbody of my dragon Sencha: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32142868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/321429/32142868_350.png[/img][/url] She's a super fluffy tundra (basically imagine 80's hair on a dragon, you get the picture), a very cheerful bubbly type (maybe too cheerful). You don't have to include all of her apparel, but as she's a tea dragon I'd like her to either be holding a teacup/teapot or to have them floating around her if that would be easier and I would love it if you included lots of flowers in her fur from her accent/gladeboughs (or if you would prefer you could give her a flower crown)! I don't have a specific idea for her pose but I would like the final art piece to be square so that it fits into her bio (it will replace the current art piece she's got, which I'm not super happy with). I am happy to pay extra for any of these details, so let me know how much I owe you! I'll be paying in treasure.
Hey there! I'd like to commission a simple style fullbody of my dragon Sencha:
32142868_350.png

She's a super fluffy tundra (basically imagine 80's hair on a dragon, you get the picture), a very cheerful bubbly type (maybe too cheerful). You don't have to include all of her apparel, but as she's a tea dragon I'd like her to either be holding a teacup/teapot or to have them floating around her if that would be easier and I would love it if you included lots of flowers in her fur from her accent/gladeboughs (or if you would prefer you could give her a flower crown)! I don't have a specific idea for her pose but I would like the final art piece to be square so that it fits into her bio (it will replace the current art piece she's got, which I'm not super happy with). I am happy to pay extra for any of these details, so let me know how much I owe you! I'll be paying in treasure.
Na5WGHa.png
@Tuiteyfruity Lorger cheese!!! Like this? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318269825627717632/1061075636644483243/BIG_american_cheemse_slice.png[/img]
@Tuiteyfruity
Lorger cheese!!! Like this?

BIG_american_cheemse_slice.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55