Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rea's Sketches&Scribbles [Closed/Ending]
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wekUhDt.png[/img] [rule] [center][size=5]Welcome to my brand new art shop![/size][/center] [rule] [size=4]The shop will close after the last slot and once the commisions are finished, it either won't open for long or won't open again[/size] [rule] I have never tried selling my art here on FR, but I think it's time to do so already. I have a few projects in mind that I want to do now that I came back on this site, and I need some money to do it. So, that's why I'm opening this shop! So far, there's not that much to offer, as I don't have that much time on hands, and that I am not so confident with the anatomy I do when it comes to my dragons/animals. So, for now, we only offer busts! More about that in the next post~ [rule] First, let's get down some rules! [quote name=]- Pay once I accept your commision. Payment must be send beforehand! - Once you recieve your commision, the art belongs to you. Though, please, [b]do not claim it as yours and do not remove my signature![/b] - I have the full right to decline your commision - Please do not rush me. The commision may not take more than a week or two, but sometimes things happen. In a case I cannot finish your commision, I will refund you. - Be understanding and patient, please. - [b]No need to ping me, I'm subscribed![/b][/quote] [rule]
wekUhDt.png
Welcome to my brand new art shop!

The shop will close after the last slot and once the commisions are finished, it either won't open for long or won't open again
I have never tried selling my art here on FR, but I think it's time to do so already. I have a few projects in mind that I want to do now that I came back on this site, and I need some money to do it.
So, that's why I'm opening this shop!

So far, there's not that much to offer, as I don't have that much time on hands, and that I am not so confident with the anatomy I do when it comes to my dragons/animals. So, for now, we only offer busts! More about that in the next post~

First, let's get down some rules!
wrote:
- Pay once I accept your commision. Payment must be send beforehand!
- Once you recieve your commision, the art belongs to you. Though, please, do not claim it as yours and do not remove my signature!
- I have the full right to decline your commision
- Please do not rush me. The commision may not take more than a week or two, but sometimes things happen. In a case I cannot finish your commision, I will refund you.
- Be understanding and patient, please.
- No need to ping me, I'm subscribed!

gLBzk2n.png Visit me at my art shop~
+9 hours ahead of FR time
School is kicking me over,
please be patient with me
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
[rule] [center][size=5]So, anyway.. what do I offer?[/size] Currently, I'm offering two types of busts! [rule] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NVixg4E.png[/img] [size=4]One-colored sketch: 200,000t/200g Full colored sketch: 400,000t/400g[/size][/center] [rule] All busts are going to be drawn fully, no bases used! That means you can even specify what exactly you'd like to see your dragon "do"! SPECIAL: If you order the one-color one, I can also provide you the uncolored sketch/lineart of it so you can color it in yourself if you wish so! My signature will be inculded in the sketch as well, and I'm very kindly asking you all to [b]never remove my signature[/b] from there, no matter how tempting it is! Thank you! [rule] [center][size=5]...Do I only draw dragons, then?[/size][/center] Actually, no! I'm able to draw almost anything, from dragons, to furries, to humans! I have no problem with anything as long as it's not a super complicated mecha character. [b]Even though I'm able to draw other characters than dragons, currently I'm not gonna take any other than dragon commisions! I want to practice dragons and I actually have fun drawing them. And I wanna try draw more FR breeds than I usually do, too![/b] [rule]

So, anyway.. what do I offer?

Currently, I'm offering two types of busts!
NVixg4E.png

One-colored sketch: 200,000t/200g
Full colored sketch: 400,000t/400g

All busts are going to be drawn fully, no bases used! That means you can even specify what exactly you'd like to see your dragon "do"!

SPECIAL: If you order the one-color one, I can also provide you the uncolored sketch/lineart of it so you can color it in yourself if you wish so! My signature will be inculded in the sketch as well, and I'm very kindly asking you all to never remove my signature from there, no matter how tempting it is! Thank you!

...Do I only draw dragons, then?

Actually, no! I'm able to draw almost anything, from dragons, to furries, to humans! I have no problem with anything as long as it's not a super complicated mecha character.

Even though I'm able to draw other characters than dragons, currently I'm not gonna take any other than dragon commisions! I want to practice dragons and I actually have fun drawing them. And I wanna try draw more FR breeds than I usually do, too!

My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
[rule] [center][size=5]Here you can see already finished comms (aka examples): [/size][size=2]These will change over time, I will try to keep a few most recent ones here![/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/r2LaAC7.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iYpvTnE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pGcyEhu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QChTqFZ.png[/img] [rule]

Here you can see already finished comms (aka examples):
These will change over time, I will try to keep a few most recent ones here!

r2LaAC7.png
iYpvTnE.png
pGcyEhu.png
QChTqFZ.png

My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
[rule] [center][size=5]Oh, cool! But how to order these?[/size][/center] Oh, that's simpler than it seems! All you have to do is fill out this form! [rule] [quote name=Order form] [b]Reference:[/b] (inster your dragon here!) [b]Type of commision:[/b] One-color/full-color [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure/gems [b]Desired pose/expression:[/b] (Or if you don't have anything in mind, change the last point for "Personality" and give me a short description of how your dragon is like, so I could come up with a fitting pose/expression!) [b]Do you wish to recieve the finished piece privately:[/b] yes/no (if yes, I will note you the finished piece. If not, I will ping you in a post here + I will add it to my finished comms)[/quote] [rule]

Oh, cool! But how to order these?

Oh, that's simpler than it seems! All you have to do is fill out this form!
Order wrote:
Reference: (inster your dragon here!)
Type of commision: One-color/full-color
Payment method: treasure/gems
Desired pose/expression:
(Or if you don't have anything in mind, change the last point for "Personality" and give me a short description of how your dragon is like, so I could come up with a fitting pose/expression!)
Do you wish to recieve the finished piece privately: yes/no
(if yes, I will note you the finished piece. If not, I will ping you in a post here + I will add it to my finished comms)

My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥

Slots:
1. @/SinGambino (Done)
2. @/Ekkinox (Done)
3. @/Oakleaf (Done)
4. @/Reefknot (Done)
5. @/Andraya (Done)
1. @/Murakali (Done)
2. @/Aidan (Paid)
3. Cancelled.
1. unavaliable
2. unavaliable
3. unavaliable
4. unavaliable
5. unavaliable
Reducing slots from 5 to 3. May not reopen again.

Slots:
1. @/SinGambino (Done)
2. @/Ekkinox (Done)
3. @/Oakleaf (Done)
4. @/Reefknot (Done)
5. @/Andraya (Done)
1. @/Murakali (Done)
2. @/Aidan (Paid)
3. Cancelled.
1. unavaliable
2. unavaliable
3. unavaliable
4. unavaliable
5. unavaliable
Reducing slots from 5 to 3. May not reopen again.

My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥

Pinglist:

@/Andraya @/Aidan @/Joydom @/Murakali

Wanna be added to my pinglist? Tell me!

I hope I'm doing the pinglist right hh

Pinglist:

@/Andraya @/Aidan @/Joydom @/Murakali

Wanna be added to my pinglist? Tell me!

I hope I'm doing the pinglist right hh
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
May you proceed to order, comment or criticize!~ We're open for it all~
May you proceed to order, comment or criticize!~ We're open for it all~
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
bump
bump
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
Hello, may I have this done? [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56441502] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564416/56441502_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of commision[/b]: Full color please [b]Payment method[/b]: Treasure [b]Desired pose/expression[/b]:Nope I shall leave it up to you please! [b]Do you wish to recieve the finished piece privately[/b]: Nope it can be sent anywhere!
Hello, may I have this done?

Reference:
56441502_350.png

Type of commision: Full color please
Payment method: Treasure
Desired pose/expression:Nope I shall leave it up to you please!
Do you wish to recieve the finished piece privately: Nope it can be sent anywhere!
Hi ! I saw your price check and was waiting for this to open ! I love the way you drew your skydancer :3 Took me a while to choose a dragon but here's my order ^^ [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=73&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=87&tertgene=0&winggene=32&wings=49&auth=f356dca6c8595e4ae7b6304c5847ce733dc999dc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (actual dragon is [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=191391&tab=dragon&did=52364682]here[/url] but not gened yet) [b]Type of commision: [/b]full-color [b]Payment method:[/b] treasures [b]Desired pose/expression:[/b] Looking aggravated. She's an adult stuck in a kid's body and she's sick of people talking to her like a baby. If you could also add those goggles [item=Constantan Steampunk Goggles] on her head that'd be awesome :3 [b]Do you wish to receive the finished piece privately:[/b] no, here is fine
Hi !
I saw your price check and was waiting for this to open ! I love the way you drew your skydancer :3
Took me a while to choose a dragon but here's my order ^^

Reference:
dragon?age=0&body=73&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=87&tertgene=0&winggene=32&wings=49&auth=f356dca6c8595e4ae7b6304c5847ce733dc999dc&dummyext=prev.png
(actual dragon is here but not gened yet)
Type of commision: full-color
Payment method: treasures
Desired pose/expression: Looking aggravated. She's an adult stuck in a kid's body and she's sick of people talking to her like a baby. If you could also add those goggles
Constantan Steampunk Goggles
on her head that'd be awesome :3
Do you wish to receive the finished piece privately: no, here is fine
1 2 3 4 5