Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rea's Sketches&Scribbles [Closed/Ending]
1 2 3 4 5
I think Andraya got the last open slot? If so, could I please be put on the pinglist?
I think Andraya got the last open slot? If so, could I please be put on the pinglist?
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@ReaTheToyFox

OOOO I love it!!! thank you!!
@ReaTheToyFox

OOOO I love it!!! thank you!!
@Andraya
Hello there.!
Of course I can do her, hh, I love how she looks.! I will try to include the accent as well, and so the cloak. That should go well. You don't have to pay extra, or not right away, depends on how much you'll gonna like the outcome x'D ^^

@Aidan
Yeah, basically. Though I can take one more request as well if you want so right now as well. One more slot may not kill me, but it may take a little longer as now the week started ^^

@SinGambino
You're welcome, and thank you too.!
@Andraya
Hello there.!
Of course I can do her, hh, I love how she looks.! I will try to include the accent as well, and so the cloak. That should go well. You don't have to pay extra, or not right away, depends on how much you'll gonna like the outcome x'D ^^

@Aidan
Yeah, basically. Though I can take one more request as well if you want so right now as well. One more slot may not kill me, but it may take a little longer as now the week started ^^

@SinGambino
You're welcome, and thank you too.!
gLBzk2n.png Visit me at my art shop~
+9 hours ahead of FR time
School is kicking me over,
please be patient with me
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
I'll go ahead and send the base price then and I'll tip afterwards if it turns out nice ^^
Have fun with the piece! :D
I'll go ahead and send the base price then and I'll tip afterwards if it turns out nice ^^
Have fun with the piece! :D
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@reathetoyfox
Your art is lovely! Can I be added to the pinglist ouo
@reathetoyfox
Your art is lovely! Can I be added to the pinglist ouo
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Andraya
Alright then, thank you.! ^^

@Joydom
Thank you.! and of course, I added you.!
@Andraya
Alright then, thank you.! ^^

@Joydom
Thank you.! and of course, I added you.!
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
@Oakleaf here's your pioneer~ I had no idea what to do for the pose, so I.. choose this. He probably just cracked a really [s]dark[/s](questionable) joke and is now grinning,, [img]https://i.imgur.com/pGcyEhu.png[/img] @Reefknot I hope it's ok this way.? Your gal's really pretty and I wanted to do her like that, but I'm not sure if I did it well enough,, [img]https://i.imgur.com/QChTqFZ.png[/img]
@Oakleaf
here's your pioneer~ I had no idea what to do for the pose, so I.. choose this. He probably just cracked a really dark(questionable) joke and is now grinning,,

pGcyEhu.png

@Reefknot
I hope it's ok this way.? Your gal's really pretty and I wanted to do her like that, but I'm not sure if I did it well enough,,

QChTqFZ.png
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
@ReaTheToyFox
Thank you, that's exactly what I had in mind.
@ReaTheToyFox
Thank you, that's exactly what I had in mind.
One/Two more to go, seems like the shop will reopen on Wednesday with another 5 slots, most likely.! Feel free to ask to be added to pinglist if interested.!
One/Two more to go, seems like the shop will reopen on Wednesday with another 5 slots, most likely.! Feel free to ask to be added to pinglist if interested.!
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
@Andraya Hey there, it's done.! ^^ I hope it's ok this way, I had some problems with.. actually seeing what's where. x'D I wish there was a way to resize the dragons without losing quality,, Though.! When it comes to her skin, I thought that maybe one color is not enough for it to stand out.? So I have two versions - one actual one-color and one with a colored mask. I dunno which one's better, so feel free to use both if you wish so. [img]https://i.imgur.com/uGoudEb.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iYpvTnE.png[/img] [rule] Anyway, the last sketch is done, so the shop is open again @Aidan @Joydom
@Andraya
Hey there, it's done.! ^^ I hope it's ok this way, I had some problems with.. actually seeing what's where. x'D I wish there was a way to resize the dragons without losing quality,,
Though.! When it comes to her skin, I thought that maybe one color is not enough for it to stand out.? So I have two versions - one actual one-color and one with a colored mask. I dunno which one's better, so feel free to use both if you wish so.
uGoudEb.png
iYpvTnE.png

Anyway, the last sketch is done, so the shop is open again
@Aidan @Joydom
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
1 2 3 4 5