Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PlagueArt]Scrimshaw Scrawls OVER
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
@theine That should be the last of the payment direct to you! 17d x 6lvl = 102
@theine That should be the last of the payment direct to you! 17d x 6lvl = 102
tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
@FloofinBird Thanks, I'll get them noted down!
@FloofinBird Thanks, I'll get them noted down!
8pynFqQ.png
@Arapocalypse, Sending all 250 Levels for @Fantelle.
@Arapocalypse, Sending all 250 Levels for @Fantelle.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Got it, thanks for the heads up!
@Katsuji Got it, thanks for the heads up!
@Arapocalypse, That should be 30 Level-8 Dragons and 1 Level-10 Dragon, which should be the last 250 Dragons I owe for this push.
@Arapocalypse, That should be 30 Level-8 Dragons and 1 Level-10 Dragon, which should be the last 250 Dragons I owe for this push.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Yep, thanks for sending them over!
@Katsuji Yep, thanks for sending them over!
@Arapocalypse, No problem. Thank you for accepting them so late.
@Arapocalypse, No problem. Thank you for accepting them so late.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Working my way through my orders! Should be able to deliver them some time during this week. I'm working from least complex, to most complex. The two adopts I had, are finished! Please let me know if there's anything you need changed and than you for your patronage! <3 [center] @Tavvi [img]https://i.imgur.com/rImtIH4.png[/img] @AetherDragon [img]https://i.imgur.com/7XmFzFS.png[/img]
Working my way through my orders! Should be able to deliver them some time during this week.
I'm working from least complex, to most complex.

The two adopts I had, are finished!
Please let me know if there's anything you need changed and than you for your patronage! <3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
[emoji=plague rune size=1]!!
!!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
[center]@retrace @daisiology @oceanas @fantastea @abs0lute @silver202 @amorah @katsuji @kavalkade thank you so much again for supporting plague ! we couldn't have placed first without yall!!! i'll continue to update my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2810521/1#post_41997904]stall post[/url] as i work my way through your orders, so feel free to check back for updates. and if you're unsure about anything, please pm me ! as for a time frame, i estimate i'll get through the list by the end of the month, working my way down the list. plague loves u !! [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=plague rune size=1] [emoji=heart size=1][/center]
@retrace @daisiology @oceanas @fantastea @abs0lute @silver202 @amorah @katsuji @kavalkade

thank you so much again for supporting plague ! we couldn't have placed first without yall!!! i'll continue to update my stall post as i work my way through your orders, so feel free to check back for updates. and if you're unsure about anything, please pm me !

as for a time frame, i estimate i'll get through the list by the end of the month, working my way down the list. plague loves u !!

SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45