Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joke is art, art is joke [Slots Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Weaversong

ayy thank :D
and yasss its honestlyy so good. could i get a transparent background plz ^^

ohh i didnt mention payment, is 12kt alright with you? ^^
@Weaversong

ayy thank :D
and yasss its honestlyy so good. could i get a transparent background plz ^^

ohh i didnt mention payment, is 12kt alright with you? ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx anything is fine with me! I'll accept like one sparrow skull and still draw it for you-
and ok, i'll get a transparent background for ya!

i didn't know my quick mouse-doodles were considered cute/good to some, :0
yayy
@xLILM0NSTERx anything is fine with me! I'll accept like one sparrow skull and still draw it for you-
and ok, i'll get a transparent background for ya!

i didn't know my quick mouse-doodles were considered cute/good to some, :0
yayy
banner.png
@Weaversong AAAAA! I LOVE your art! Gotta get something! [quote][b]Who I want:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/5608863.gary]My lil blob[/url] And [url=https://toyhou.se/5519091.drakor]My big boi[/url] please! [b]What I want:[/b] It’s fine if it’s too complicated, but can I get Gary to be on Drakor’s head, and give Drakor a frustrated/annoyed look please? [b]Which site:[/b] Kleki pls [b]Payment:[/b] lots o’ gemmos (10 gems) for your trouble :3 (I can go higher) [b]Other:[/b] Boop.[/quote]
@Weaversong AAAAA! I LOVE your art! Gotta get something!

Quote:
Who I want: My lil blob And My big boi please!
What I want: It’s fine if it’s too complicated, but can I get Gary to be on Drakor’s
head, and give Drakor a frustrated/annoyed look please?
Which site: Kleki pls
Payment: lots o’ gemmos (10 gems) for your trouble :3 (I can go higher)
Other: Boop.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon Hi! Haven't seen you in a little while friend, welcome back to flight rising life!

Sure, I'll draw em for you.
Also I'm happy you like my art! ^^
Transparent or plain white background for Kleki?
@DrakoTheDragon Hi! Haven't seen you in a little while friend, welcome back to flight rising life!

Sure, I'll draw em for you.
Also I'm happy you like my art! ^^
Transparent or plain white background for Kleki?
banner.png
@Weaversong Thanks! Yeah, I found another game I liked more, but the mods are jerks so I came back :/ and for the background, clear is fine :D
@Weaversong Thanks! Yeah, I found another game I liked more, but the mods are jerks so I came back :/ and for the background, clear is fine :D
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon darn that sucks, sorry that happened! I'm happy I wasn't forgotten due to the name change :D
@DrakoTheDragon darn that sucks, sorry that happened! I'm happy I wasn't forgotten due to the name change :D
banner.png
Hi!

Here I am!

Would it be possible to do all the current breeds of dragons as the sweat-smile emoji?

Forgot to add Kleki, either transparent or not, I have my little app I showed you on Discord.

We don't have one in the official set and I use that emoji a ton!

Do you have any preference for payment, and how much would this commission be?
Hi!

Here I am!

Would it be possible to do all the current breeds of dragons as the sweat-smile emoji?

Forgot to add Kleki, either transparent or not, I have my little app I showed you on Discord.

We don't have one in the official set and I use that emoji a ton!

Do you have any preference for payment, and how much would this commission be?
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
Omg these are amazing. Could I get one of this boi? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8772214] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87723/8772214_350.png[/img] [/url] In Kelki please! Feel free to simplify his colors as much as you need lol I can do 20 gems if that’s good with you?
Omg these are amazing. Could I get one of this boi?

8772214_350.png

In Kelki please! Feel free to simplify his colors as much as you need lol
I can do 20 gems if that’s good with you?
MIaB7gw.png
@Lola96 hi! I could try to do so (in a somewhat joke manner considering I use a mouse...) for however much you feel like paying me/what you want to pay me with! This shop is pay-what-you-want and pay-with-whatever-you-want!
@Lola96 hi! I could try to do so (in a somewhat joke manner considering I use a mouse...) for however much you feel like paying me/what you want to pay me with! This shop is pay-what-you-want and pay-with-whatever-you-want!
banner.png
@emboardom yup, any payment is fine! Glad you like them, transparent background or plain white bg?
@emboardom yup, any payment is fine! Glad you like them, transparent background or plain white bg?
banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8