Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joke is art, art is joke [Slots Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lola96 go ahead!
@Lola96 go ahead!
banner.png
Do you have a pinglist?
Do you have a pinglist?
Yokai.gif
@Okamihowl
Yes I can try, no promises it's gonna look the "good kind of bad" though-
@Wolfkai
Yes I have a pinglist I can add you on, I'll get to finishing up some of these rq,
@Okamihowl
Yes I can try, no promises it's gonna look the "good kind of bad" though-
@Wolfkai
Yes I have a pinglist I can add you on, I'll get to finishing up some of these rq,
banner.png
could you ping me when you open again <.<
gonna yoink an MSPaint spot :)
could you ping me when you open again <.<
gonna yoink an MSPaint spot :)
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
@Nightfurypizza yup, will put you on the pinglist I got,
thanks for some interest in this joke art spot aa
@Nightfurypizza yup, will put you on the pinglist I got,
thanks for some interest in this joke art spot aa
banner.png

Slots will be opened soon, a new note has been made that will be listed specifically on this one post.

Some people who have been listed lower than others will be done first. Complexity or motivation is a deciding feature in many of my joke arts, but I get to all of them.

@DrakoTheDragon @emboardom @FlamingDragon02
Payment is being awaited to start your orders. If you wish to cancel please tell me now.
Thank you.

Slots will be opened soon, a new note has been made that will be listed specifically on this one post.

Some people who have been listed lower than others will be done first. Complexity or motivation is a deciding feature in many of my joke arts, but I get to all of them.

@DrakoTheDragon @emboardom @FlamingDragon02
Payment is being awaited to start your orders. If you wish to cancel please tell me now.
Thank you.
banner.png
@Wolfkai @Nightfurypizza
Slots are open and ready to grab while I wait for 3 customers to decide to cancel or send a crossroads over.

One slot is open for anyone who wants to order too!!
@Wolfkai @Nightfurypizza
Slots are open and ready to grab while I wait for 3 customers to decide to cancel or send a crossroads over.

One slot is open for anyone who wants to order too!!
banner.png
@Weaversong Can I edit my order? I’d like it to be just Drakor now. If you can’t do that, it’s fine!
@Weaversong Can I edit my order? I’d like it to be just Drakor now. If you can’t do that, it’s fine!
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon can do, thank you for sending payment over. Will get to it when I can.
@DrakoTheDragon can do, thank you for sending payment over. Will get to it when I can.
banner.png
if a slot is still open, can i have a transparent kleki of this guy for like 25g?? If that works ^^ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51434742] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514348/51434742_350.png[/img] [/url]
if a slot is still open, can i have a transparent kleki of this guy for like 25g?? If that works ^^

51434742_350.png
p3jdzi4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8