Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | JZBTHX's Art Market [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yWfcxoD.png[/img] [b]SLOTS:[/b] 1. Lyra531/unpaid (couple bust) 2. Joydom (couples bust) 4. Luunai [b]Commissioners![/b] You can check the process of your commission here: [u]https://bit.ly/34XHSfv[/u] [color=#29080A]Welcome, traveler, to our curious boutiquet of artistry! Please enjoy your stay. Since my shop is quite new and still finding its footing, I'm currently only offering bust and chibi illustrations. Hopefully someday I will extend to more style options. For this reason, please feel free to express any questions or requests! I'm most certain we can work something out if you have something snazzy in mind.[/color] [size=4][color=darkred][b]> SO, WHAT CAN YOU OFFER, RANDOM-STRING-OF-LETTERS?[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iMJ8RoU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vDiohxX.png[/img] [size=4][color=darkred][b]> BUST 20$/2000g/2MT[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DFi95tX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qg6UdUf.png[/img] [size=4][color=darkred][b]> CHIBI 30$/3000g/3MT[/b][/color][/size] [/center]
yWfcxoD.png

SLOTS:
1. Lyra531/unpaid (couple bust)
2. Joydom (couples bust)
4. Luunai

Commissioners! You can check the process of your commission here: https://******/34XHSfv

Welcome, traveler, to our curious boutiquet of artistry! Please enjoy your stay.
Since my shop is quite new and still finding its footing, I'm currently only offering bust and chibi illustrations. Hopefully someday I will extend to more style options.

For this reason, please feel free to express any questions or requests! I'm most certain we can work something out if you have something snazzy in mind.

> SO, WHAT CAN YOU OFFER, RANDOM-STRING-OF-LETTERS?

iMJ8RoU.png
vDiohxX.png

> BUST 20$/2000g/2MT

DFi95tX.png
Qg6UdUf.png

> CHIBI 30$/3000g/3MT
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
> HOW ABOUT YOUR TERMS OF SERVICE?

Glad you asked!
• I will not remove my watermark
• I can draw FR dragons, furries and other animals. I can draw humans too, but the quality may wary!
• I'm open for Accents and Apparel, but greater the complexity, higher the price
• Only one dragon per slot - customer may reserve multiple slots
• I accept payment with Gems, Treasure and USD (paypal).
If you pay with paypal, I'll ask for your address and send you an invoice
• I can take mixed payments, possibly also including items
I prefer taking payment upfront, but we can arrange a split payment if you feel more comfortable with that

Please be upfront with me! I wish to make your commission experience with me as pleasant and smooth as possible, and you can always ask me any questions or inquire about the process of your drawing.

> SICK! NOW, HOW DO I ORDER?

It's quite easy, my good chum! Just fill out either of the two forms below to reserve a slot, if I'm currently open.

FLIGHT RISING DRAGON:

Dragon: (Link to the dragon, so I can see its genes and colors.)
Expression: (What mood would represent your dragon the best?)
Commission type: (Bust or chibi?)
Payment method: (Gems, Treasure, USD, or mixed)
Extra: (apparel, skins, or anything else you would like to mention)

NON-FLIGHT RISING CHARACTER:
Character: (Link to the Character, visual reference)
Expression: (What mood would represent your character the best?)
Extra: (details, requests, notes, anything else you'd like to mention!)

> PINGLIST
@.nabooru @.Doki @.orbeetle @.MAVERlCK @.CrossHound @.tinypumpkaboo @.inaho @.courage @.joydom @.dontuworry @.Lyra531 @.ado @.GrizzlyRiv @.Alpestris @.ToucanCan @.SilverDeath @.Tipsylover
> HOW ABOUT YOUR TERMS OF SERVICE?

Glad you asked!
• I will not remove my watermark
• I can draw FR dragons, furries and other animals. I can draw humans too, but the quality may wary!
• I'm open for Accents and Apparel, but greater the complexity, higher the price
• Only one dragon per slot - customer may reserve multiple slots
• I accept payment with Gems, Treasure and USD (paypal).
If you pay with paypal, I'll ask for your address and send you an invoice
• I can take mixed payments, possibly also including items
I prefer taking payment upfront, but we can arrange a split payment if you feel more comfortable with that

Please be upfront with me! I wish to make your commission experience with me as pleasant and smooth as possible, and you can always ask me any questions or inquire about the process of your drawing.

> SICK! NOW, HOW DO I ORDER?

It's quite easy, my good chum! Just fill out either of the two forms below to reserve a slot, if I'm currently open.

FLIGHT RISING DRAGON:

Dragon: (Link to the dragon, so I can see its genes and colors.)
Expression: (What mood would represent your dragon the best?)
Extra: (apparel, skins, or anything else you would like to mention)

NON-FLIGHT RISING CHARACTER:
Character: (Link to the Character, visual reference)
Expression: (What mood would represent your character the best?)
Extra: (details, requests, notes, anything else you'd like to mention!)

> PINGLIST
@.nabooru @.Doki @.orbeetle @.MAVERlCK @.CrossHound @.tinypumpkaboo @.inaho @.courage @.joydom @.dontuworry @.Lyra531 @.ado @.GrizzlyRiv @.Alpestris @.ToucanCan @.SilverDeath @.Tipsylover
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
aaaaaand WE'RE OPEN!
aaaaaand WE'RE OPEN!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@JZBTHX OOOOH HOO HOO WHAT A GOOD STYLE.

Dragon: My progen Mateja.
Expression: I LOVE the example you have where the mirror is snarling. An expression of her snarling or snapping at someone would be totally ideal, teeth + tongue showing. She's kind of mean.
Payment method: I can pay with 1.2kg and the rest in pure treasure.
Extra: How much would it be to add her birdskull headdress? And she's wearing an accent, but you can ignore it.
@JZBTHX OOOOH HOO HOO WHAT A GOOD STYLE.

Dragon: My progen Mateja.
Expression: I LOVE the example you have where the mirror is snarling. An expression of her snarling or snapping at someone would be totally ideal, teeth + tongue showing. She's kind of mean.
Payment method: I can pay with 1.2kg and the rest in pure treasure.
Extra: How much would it be to add her birdskull headdress? And she's wearing an accent, but you can ignore it.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology WOOO THAT WAS FAST! THANK YOU! Everything sounds beautiful to me, I love this snazzy lady! I can add the birdskull for you free of charge, a way to celebrate my first customer haha! I forgot to add this to my TOS, but I prefer taking the payment upfront! In case you're unsure, we can arrange a split payment where you pay in two parts, before and after the artwork. Whatever suits you the best!! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] Again, thank you for supporting me!
@astrotheology WOOO THAT WAS FAST! THANK YOU!
Everything sounds beautiful to me, I love this snazzy lady! I can add the birdskull for you free of charge, a way to celebrate my first customer haha!

I forgot to add this to my TOS, but I prefer taking the payment upfront! In case you're unsure, we can arrange a split payment where you pay in two parts, before and after the artwork. Whatever suits you the best!!

Again, thank you for supporting me!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@JZBTHX [i]slams gems on the table[/i] hello I would love some art Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56460030] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564601/56460030_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression: either smug, slightly surprised, or a tilted snarl? Payment method: gems!! Extra: Could you reference his human ref slightly? he has heterochromia so his right eye is brown, left is red and he's got a scar across his neck (ignore the bar code thing)
@JZBTHX

slams gems on the table hello I would love some art

Dragon:
56460030_350.png

Expression: either smug, slightly surprised, or a tilted snarl?
Payment method: gems!!
Extra: Could you reference his human ref slightly? he has heterochromia so his right eye is brown, left is red and he's got a scar across his neck (ignore the bar code thing)
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@JZBTHX Aw, thank you sm! ;u; I’m fine with paying upfront, but what kind of timeframe do you expect wrt how long the art will take? I’d just like to know so I can pay upfront and then not have to worry.

I’ll send the funds over to you in a PM as soon as I’m done eating. :’)
@JZBTHX Aw, thank you sm! ;u; I’m fine with paying upfront, but what kind of timeframe do you expect wrt how long the art will take? I’d just like to know so I can pay upfront and then not have to worry.

I’ll send the funds over to you in a PM as soon as I’m done eating. :’)
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology sorry I absolutely had to crash to bed before I could respond. Time differences, eh?
I'll be getting it done in a day! After school in fact, so you won't have to wait long! :)

@rib WOOO a pretty wildclaw!! That's the most definitely doable, thank you so incredibly much! <3 Feel free to set up the crossroads anytime you feel and I'll get started. Like I mentioned above, a split payment is also an option if you feel more comfortable with that. :)
@astrotheology sorry I absolutely had to crash to bed before I could respond. Time differences, eh?
I'll be getting it done in a day! After school in fact, so you won't have to wait long! :)

@rib WOOO a pretty wildclaw!! That's the most definitely doable, thank you so incredibly much! <3 Feel free to set up the crossroads anytime you feel and I'll get started. Like I mentioned above, a split payment is also an option if you feel more comfortable with that. :)
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@astrotheology I hope you like the outcome! Please let me know if something needs fixed [emoji=mirror love size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/D3Njmm4.png[/img] EDIT: I noticed that the contrast on the pic is quite big on my phone, I can lower it for you if the contrast is too high on your screen(s)!! :o
@astrotheology I hope you like the outcome! Please let me know if something needs fixed
D3Njmm4.png

EDIT: I noticed that the contrast on the pic is quite big on my phone, I can lower it for you if the contrast is too high on your screen(s)!! :o
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@JZBTHX Oh AAAAAAAAAAAAA she's beautiful!! She looks so Nasty and I love it! ;_;
@JZBTHX Oh AAAAAAAAAAAAA she's beautiful!! She looks so Nasty and I love it! ;_;
VfJfrBs.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12