Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | +*+* stress' ok art shop! [t/g/usd] *+*+
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@HarryTheRipper sure thing, my dude! sLams u onto that ping list [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@HarryTheRipper sure thing, my dude! sLams u onto that ping list
angle%201.pngartbutton%20closed.pngartshop%20icon.pngstresssig.gif
angle%202.pngumabutton.pngumashop%20icon.pngradiation%20middle.png
angle%203.pngumatutorialbutton.pngumatutorial%20icon.pngstresssig2.gif
@CaughtGaming finished u comm! thanks for paying!! [emoji=heart size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/647125359325741066/651838476483821578/unknown.png[/img] and a quick bonus doodle! friend of the ravens! [emoji=rainbow size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/647125359325741066/651861496824856586/unknown.png[/img]
@CaughtGaming finished u comm! thanks for paying!!

unknown.png

and a quick bonus doodle! friend of the ravens!

unknown.png
@TheMorningStar01, @Skoshek, @twocue, @deathgardens, @blackfirewolves, @Goblincat, @OyasumiKasumi, @Fumiku, @GenocidalEagles, @Pearlimose, @bothriolepis, @felinekind, @HarryTheRipper, @PartySheep three (3) slots are open! first come first serve, you can Reserve a slot if u can't type fast! [emoji=rainbow size=1]
@TheMorningStar01, @Skoshek, @twocue, @deathgardens, @blackfirewolves, @Goblincat, @OyasumiKasumi, @Fumiku, @GenocidalEagles, @Pearlimose, @bothriolepis, @felinekind, @HarryTheRipper, @PartySheep

three (3) slots are open! first come first serve, you can Reserve a slot if u can't type fast!
username:PartySheep
oc ref(s): https://artfight.net/character/470062.mary
info about oc(s):she walks with her head down
details: I want her walking autumn forest by herself, but the forest (not mary herself) is desaturated
payment type:treasure
username:PartySheep
oc ref(s): https://artfight.net/character/470062.mary
info about oc(s):she walks with her head down
details: I want her walking autumn forest by herself, but the forest (not mary herself) is desaturated
payment type:treasure
@PartySheep you've got the first slot! it should take about a week to finish u comm! [emoji=heart size=1]
@PartySheep you've got the first slot! it should take about a week to finish u comm!
@stressparticles -- Do you accept mixed treasure/gem payments? If you do, I'd like to reserve a slot!
@stressparticles -- Do you accept mixed treasure/gem payments? If you do, I'd like to reserve a slot!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose yeah i do! seconds slot's yours! kick over a form in the next three days and i'll get started! [emoji=rainbow size=1]
@Pearlimose yeah i do! seconds slot's yours! kick over a form in the next three days and i'll get started!
@stressparticles

i'd love to claim a slot if that's alright!!
@stressparticles

i'd love to claim a slot if that's alright!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis you've got the last slot! send the form here when u ready! [emoji=heart size=1]
@bothriolepis you've got the last slot! send the form here when u ready!
@stressparticles -- awesome! Thank you so much~
username: Pearlimose
oc ref(s): Nugget and Minute
info about oc(s): They are small clumsy kittens (i.e. so they friends are not shipped together)! Both are both able to fly. Nugget is supposedly able to manipulate space and Minute is supposed to be able to manipulate time, but both don't have a strong grasp on their abilities because they are wee babies.
details: I'd like something that's energetic with brighter colors if that's ok! I'd love to be surprised in terms of the poses, expressions, and background :D Also, Nugget's eyelashes are indeed supposed to be very exaggerated, and Minute's ears should be slightly curled upwards
payment type: a mix of treasure + gems! I might be able to pay completely in treasure depending on when you ask for payment. I'm aware that total payment is 1250kt/g
@stressparticles -- awesome! Thank you so much~
username: Pearlimose
oc ref(s): Nugget and Minute
info about oc(s): They are small clumsy kittens (i.e. so they friends are not shipped together)! Both are both able to fly. Nugget is supposedly able to manipulate space and Minute is supposed to be able to manipulate time, but both don't have a strong grasp on their abilities because they are wee babies.
details: I'd like something that's energetic with brighter colors if that's ok! I'd love to be surprised in terms of the poses, expressions, and background :D Also, Nugget's eyelashes are indeed supposed to be very exaggerated, and Minute's ears should be slightly curled upwards
payment type: a mix of treasure + gems! I might be able to pay completely in treasure depending on when you ask for payment. I'm aware that total payment is 1250kt/g
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14