Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | +*+* stress' ok art shop! [t/g/usd] *+*+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@stressparticles glad you like her!! Nothing really in mind, you can use an pre-existing outfit or make your own!! If you can't think of something though you can ask again and I'll help ;w;
Not trying to pain I just like seeing other artist's unique visions!!
@stressparticles glad you like her!! Nothing really in mind, you can use an pre-existing outfit or make your own!! If you can't think of something though you can ask again and I'll help ;w;
Not trying to pain I just like seeing other artist's unique visions!!
3fd02646aa3f6db04d36eb0a1e9dd03f2a556031.png35245a3da26aa58014493e26dad7707b9eb43417.pngdd18029f6d9f47907dfd09694a95608b0e2e91f9.png
46d82f0c63d3b63c971b1bd6da653380c59c0d22.pnge0d4d34a1aeb0889910ad9f6a3bae8a652c9f3a6.pnge669256c8c8a9d2679c5f85b8ee6d9bdeff0a06f.png
@Bekuno niCe! dw, artistic freedom is the bEst [emoji=sun size=1] it'll take me about six days at most to finish!! [emoji=music note size=1]
@Bekuno niCe! dw, artistic freedom is the bEst it'll take me about six days at most to finish!!
angle%201.pngartbutton%20closed.pngartshop%20icon.pngstresssig.gif
angle%202.pngumabutton.pngumashop%20icon.pngradiation%20middle.png
angle%203.pngumatutorialbutton.pngumatutorial%20icon.pngstresssig2.gif
@stressparticles I would like to be in the pinglist please ^^
@stressparticles I would like to be in the pinglist please ^^
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@stressparticles
Your stuff is adorable!!

username:@CaughtGaming
oc ref(s): Becky (sorry there’s no fullbody ref yet. She looks pretty much like a bearded vulture wearing bone armor, I’m open for artist interpretation)
info about oc(s): She is my newest DnD character! She’s a older grave domain cleric that may have gone a little kooky from both isolation and having a crush on a grim reaper. She likes eating bones and screeching about her lord and savior the Raven Queen. She’s dark, but not evil. Just a crazy old lady who people assume will eat their children.
details: Possibly a graveyard or church would be nice! Something kinda spooky for her to hang around.
payment type: treasure
@stressparticles
Your stuff is adorable!!

username:@CaughtGaming
oc ref(s): Becky (sorry there’s no fullbody ref yet. She looks pretty much like a bearded vulture wearing bone armor, I’m open for artist interpretation)
info about oc(s): She is my newest DnD character! She’s a older grave domain cleric that may have gone a little kooky from both isolation and having a crush on a grim reaper. She likes eating bones and screeching about her lord and savior the Raven Queen. She’s dark, but not evil. Just a crazy old lady who people assume will eat their children.
details: Possibly a graveyard or church would be nice! Something kinda spooky for her to hang around.
payment type: treasure
art_smol_banner_by_caught_gaming-dcqbu7g.png
@stressparticles

Your art is so beautiful!!

username: Skoshek
oc ref(s): Paska!
info about oc(s): she's just a Nice Lady, not much to her lol
details: I don't have a specific idea for a background but I do love the idea of string lights if you wanna incorporate that! or maybe a pine tree forest? really whatever you'd prefer! you can draw her feral or anthro :)
payment type: treasure!
@stressparticles

Your art is so beautiful!!

username: Skoshek
oc ref(s): Paska!
info about oc(s): she's just a Nice Lady, not much to her lol
details: I don't have a specific idea for a background but I do love the idea of string lights if you wanna incorporate that! or maybe a pine tree forest? really whatever you'd prefer! you can draw her feral or anthro :)
payment type: treasure!
ffGNCkk.png
@CaughtGaming becky is such a vaLid lady! you've got the last slot, so it'll take me about 8ish days to finish! [emoji=rainbow size=1] @Skoshek the last slot was taken, sorry! i can add you to the pinglist for when the next slots are open, if u want! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] (aNd @TheMorningStar01 i've added you to the pinglist! [emoji=heart size=1])
@CaughtGaming becky is such a vaLid lady! you've got the last slot, so it'll take me about 8ish days to finish!

@Skoshek the last slot was taken, sorry! i can add you to the pinglist for when the next slots are open, if u want!

(aNd @TheMorningStar01 i've added you to the pinglist! )
@stressparticles
oops, sorry I didn't see that! yes to the pinglist please!
@stressparticles
oops, sorry I didn't see that! yes to the pinglist please!
ffGNCkk.png
Love your style!
Love your style!
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
@Skoshek s'all good! added you to the list! [emoji=music note size=1] and thAnks Petrichor n PhysIIk!! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1]
@Skoshek s'all good! added you to the list!

and thAnks Petrichor n PhysIIk!!
@stressparticles

oOo Oooo! Awesome stuff here, can I be pinged when a slot is open please?
@stressparticles

oOo Oooo! Awesome stuff here, can I be pinged when a slot is open please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14