Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :*:*Blue's Art Shop:*:* [G/USD] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Lyra531 Sure thing! I'll give you a slot, so feel free to pay me before or after. I'm going to be using the new texture brush style shown on my insta, unless you'd prefer the regular lineart.
Sorry to make things confusing I'm still working out this shop!
@Lyra531 Sure thing! I'll give you a slot, so feel free to pay me before or after. I'm going to be using the new texture brush style shown on my insta, unless you'd prefer the regular lineart.
Sorry to make things confusing I'm still working out this shop!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
@AlphaJoy
Aaa ty Alpha! <3

How's it going lately? :>
@AlphaJoy
Aaa ty Alpha! <3

How's it going lately? :>
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea
I'm doing ok! Thanks and you?
@Bluetea
I'm doing ok! Thanks and you?
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@AlphaJoy
Oh, I'm doing good! Trying to get the art shop here up, and running! Can't seem to make it look nice though, I was thinking of just getting rid of the examples, and link it to my instagram. I'm trying to get money because there's a gen1 imp in a raffle I must absolutely have haha.
@AlphaJoy
Oh, I'm doing good! Trying to get the art shop here up, and running! Can't seem to make it look nice though, I was thinking of just getting rid of the examples, and link it to my instagram. I'm trying to get money because there's a gen1 imp in a raffle I must absolutely have haha.
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea
Oooh good luck! I hope you get it soon , im with a new project and im crying for it but it will take a LONG time for me to get everything *sobs in poor*
@Bluetea
Oooh good luck! I hope you get it soon , im with a new project and im crying for it but it will take a LONG time for me to get everything *sobs in poor*
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@bluetea go with what ever style you feel most comfortable with :)
@bluetea go with what ever style you feel most comfortable with :)
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Jupiteru Here you are! Please let me know if anything needs changing, and feel free to host the image. [img]https://i.imgur.com/S6iBmKH.jpg[/img] -edit I forgot to say, I’m going to post this on Instagram, would you like to be tagged?
@Jupiteru
Here you are! Please let me know if anything needs changing, and feel free to host the image.
S6iBmKH.jpg
-edit I forgot to say, I’m going to post this on Instagram, would you like to be tagged?
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@bluetea

Could I get a fullbody of Lindior?

You're art is so lovely.
@bluetea

Could I get a fullbody of Lindior?

You're art is so lovely.
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
@bluetea

It's absolutely gorgeous! This is my favorite picture of my sona so far, I think. <3 I love the way you drew their hair...
@bluetea

It's absolutely gorgeous! This is my favorite picture of my sona so far, I think. <3 I love the way you drew their hair...
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@IschemicTies

I'm afraid you accidentally tagged the wrong person; bluetea is the owner of the thread. ^ ^
@IschemicTies

I'm afraid you accidentally tagged the wrong person; bluetea is the owner of the thread. ^ ^
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13