Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :*:*Blue's Art Shop:*:* [G/USD] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Sonaro
Yeah sure! And its all good, there's plenty of material to work with :> I'll send you a sketch when I get started!
@Sonaro
Yeah sure! And its all good, there's plenty of material to work with :> I'll send you a sketch when I get started!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea

Okay! Tysm <3
@Bluetea

Okay! Tysm <3
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@lyra531 Here you are! Sorry if its a little simplistic, and let me know if you’d like anything tweaked! Please send over the payment via crossroads! :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/3JpvG6d.jpg[/img]
@lyra531
Here you are! Sorry if its a little simplistic, and let me know if you’d like anything tweaked! Please send over the payment via crossroads! :>
3JpvG6d.jpg
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@ischemicties Hey there, what do you think of the pose? [img]https://i.imgur.com/O89aIXr.jpg[/img]
@ischemicties
Hey there, what do you think of the pose?
O89aIXr.jpg
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea so cute! next time you have slot openings Id love to commission you again
@Bluetea so cute! next time you have slot openings Id love to commission you again
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 Oh I would love that! :> Would you like a ping next time slots are open?
@Lyra531 Oh I would love that! :> Would you like a ping next time slots are open?
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea

I love the pose <3
@Bluetea

I love the pose <3
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
Yes please :)
Yes please :)
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
cute as art!! do you have a pinglist? love to grab some off you when you're open again~
cute as art!! do you have a pinglist? love to grab some off you when you're open again~
@authenticaussie
Aw thank you, and sure thing! It might be a while until I open again because I’m going on vacation, and I’d like to update the shop with different examples!
@authenticaussie
Aw thank you, and sure thing! It might be a while until I open again because I’m going on vacation, and I’d like to update the shop with different examples!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13