Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :*:*Blue's Art Shop:*:* [G/USD] [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[emoji=blue star size=1]
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea Are these still available? Your art is very nice!! :D
@Bluetea Are these still available? Your art is very nice!! :D
owleics.gif
@owleics aa sorry for the late reply, I've been kind of inactive lately. Yes, I am still doing this! You can also look on my instagram, and look at my 2 newest posts, I've been doing this new texture brush style you can order if you'd like. Also tysm! :>
@owleics aa sorry for the late reply, I've been kind of inactive lately. Yes, I am still doing this! You can also look on my instagram, and look at my 2 newest posts, I've been doing this new texture brush style you can order if you'd like. Also tysm! :>
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea

If you are still taking commissions, I'd love a bust of this character! I saw the new examples, and they look gorgeous! How would the brush style affect the price?
@Bluetea

If you are still taking commissions, I'd love a bust of this character! I saw the new examples, and they look gorgeous! How would the brush style affect the price?
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Bluetea

Hi! If there are still slots available, can I have a headshot for this bab? :3
https://toyhou.se/4544374.isao
@Bluetea

Hi! If there are still slots available, can I have a headshot for this bab? :3
https://toyhou.se/4544374.isao
Spirals are underrated
@Jupiteru Sure thing! I'll give you a slot, and you can send the 600g after I'm done! And the brush style won't affect the price! *thumbs up*

@IchiSato
No problem! I haven't updated this shop yet, but I have a new brush style you can see on the first 2 posts of my insta, if that's something you would be interested in. If not I'll just do the regular style shown here. :>
@Jupiteru Sure thing! I'll give you a slot, and you can send the 600g after I'm done! And the brush style won't affect the price! *thumbs up*

@IchiSato
No problem! I haven't updated this shop yet, but I have a new brush style you can see on the first 2 posts of my insta, if that's something you would be interested in. If not I'll just do the regular style shown here. :>
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
MVU2bgM.png
@Bluetea

Thank you! That sounds fantastic <3
@Bluetea

Thank you! That sounds fantastic <3
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Ohhh the new brush looks cool! I'd love to have the new style! <3
I've sent a CR! Feel free to accept now or after, whichever you prefer!
Thanks a lot!
Ohhh the new brush looks cool! I'd love to have the new style! <3
I've sent a CR! Feel free to accept now or after, whichever you prefer!
Thanks a lot!
Spirals are underrated
Omg your art is so cool :o
Omg your art is so cool :o
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@Bluetea I would love a headshot of Rayzor the wolf. Your choice on expression. (the dark pink is for his eye and fur, the lighter is for his mouth.)
@Bluetea I would love a headshot of Rayzor the wolf. Your choice on expression. (the dark pink is for his eye and fur, the lighter is for his mouth.)
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13