Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ RBC ] Harvest Market Art for Fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Biird

Hey Biird! Quick question before I order (I will order no matter what) what are the chances of me bribing you to do two characters in one sketch? (Human and large animal) Noting that I would be happy to pay whatever the cost without question.

It's fine if not, it'll just change my order.
@Biird

Hey Biird! Quick question before I order (I will order no matter what) what are the chances of me bribing you to do two characters in one sketch? (Human and large animal) Noting that I would be happy to pay whatever the cost without question.

It's fine if not, it'll just change my order.
arOGchX.png
@linnet

Hi.
Posting early beacuse I want to catch some sleep, but could I snag two slots? I have two Sketchy Busts in mind. I'm not sure if you allow to take more than one order slot. '

If so I would like to send you the details for the order on private message if that's not a problem ;n;

Thank you!
@linnet

Hi.
Posting early beacuse I want to catch some sleep, but could I snag two slots? I have two Sketchy Busts in mind. I'm not sure if you allow to take more than one order slot. '

If so I would like to send you the details for the order on private message if that's not a problem ;n;

Thank you!
Everyone in this flight is extremely talented and my wallet is upset bust order for @linnet [b]Username: [/b] rufusdrumknott [b]Reference links: [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=35861&tab=dragon&did=55765037]In this bio[/url] also [url=https://rufusdrumknott.tumblr.com/image/176243384442]here[/url] and [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/331a110b3b14ff52a430a59ef8095ffb/tumblr_oo8hw8nSV11t5a5xlo6_1280.jpg]here[/url] his name is Ernst Rosenberg if you want to look for more [b]Personality/pose/notes: [/b] He is a snek. Can’t trust him. He’s always smiling, almost smug, always acts polite and humble but you know he’s probably evil on the inside. Obsessively devoted to his boss. His usual outfit is wearing his white top hat, which is what I’d like please. [b]Background color: [/b] Up to you ------ chibi order for @twinarmageddons @linnet [b]Username: [/b] rufusdrumknott [b]Reference links: [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56442720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=267604&skin=0&apparel=28023,1750,20856,31997,426,12903,25184,31999,12929,437&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality/pose/notes: [/b] The aloof and mysterious clan blacksmith. The Cupid Clan is a school, and after a student’s first year, they are gifted a sword, a ceremony which Setsuna heads. She cares about weapons, and tries to include a personal touch tailored to the wielder on each weapon she makes.
Everyone in this flight is extremely talented and my wallet is upset

bust order for @linnet

Username: rufusdrumknott
Reference links: In this bio also here and here his name is Ernst Rosenberg if you want to look for more
Personality/pose/notes: He is a snek. Can’t trust him. He’s always smiling, almost smug, always acts polite and humble but you know he’s probably evil on the inside. Obsessively devoted to his boss. His usual outfit is wearing his white top hat, which is what I’d like please.
Background color: Up to you

chibi order for @twinarmageddons @linnet

Username: rufusdrumknott
Reference links: scry?sdid=267604&skin=0&apparel=28023,1750,20856,31997,426,12903,25184,31999,12929,437&xt=dressing.png
Personality/pose/notes: The aloof and mysterious clan blacksmith. The Cupid Clan is a school, and after a student’s first year, they are gifted a sword, a ceremony which Setsuna heads. She cares about weapons, and tries to include a personal touch tailored to the wielder on each weapon she makes.
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
bust order for @linnet

Username: Azurine
Reference links: https://toyhou.se/4933556.eunbyul [Please use image with fox mask as the main (or only) reference. But the fox mask is not required to be drawn]
Personality/pose/notes: She holds an elegant charisma that tends to attract plenty of attention but inside she's more carefree and playful. She enjoys the comfort of her own loneliness and her favorite past times is either moongazing and indulging in aromatic activities (e.g. tea, scented baths, garden strolling, etc).
I want her express to be relaxed but happy, like she's looking at someone she loves.
Background color: -

chibi order for @/linnet

Reference links: https://toyhou.se/4984546.cynthia (black dress version)
Personality/pose/notes: personality is shy, cautious, tender compassionate and tenacious.
Style: regular
bust order for @linnet

Reference links: https://toyhou.se/4933556.eunbyul [Please use image with fox mask as the main (or only) reference. But the fox mask is not required to be drawn]
Personality/pose/notes: She holds an elegant charisma that tends to attract plenty of attention but inside she's more carefree and playful. She enjoys the comfort of her own loneliness and her favorite past times is either moongazing and indulging in aromatic activities (e.g. tea, scented baths, garden strolling, etc).
I want her express to be relaxed but happy, like she's looking at someone she loves.
Background color: -

chibi order for @/linnet

Reference links: https://toyhou.se/4984546.cynthia (black dress version)
Personality/pose/notes: personality is shy, cautious, tender compassionate and tenacious.
Style: regular
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
bust order for @linnet
Username: Asterodea
Reference links: https://toyhou.se/5088518.swanhwid
Personality: Swanhwid is a Valkyrie who is also a Swan-Human Hybrid. Being the vice commander of the Valkyrior has shaped Swan to be courageous, heroic and also lady-like. She frequently inspires young girls to be strong and to never depend on a man and to never cower, always fight for your life! As a part of charity time, she teaches swordsmanship to girls on a part of self-defense. But ever since she met her lover Azerath, he awakens the side of her that yearns to depend on another, to be loved by another. Deep down on the strong shell of a Valkyrie fighter is a girl aching to be spoiled with tender care and for once to be put first. She's only ever shy and quiet, almost tsundere-like when it comes to him.

Physical Details/Pose: She should physically be 25 years old since she's semi-immortal. She's more womanly and lady-like than cute. She's a bit thick due to her muscles in order to fight but she still has a womanly figure to her. / Initial design came with her in lingerie but please refer to the second image of the gallery where her unique designs were incorporated into a new dress, something she'd wear on the battlefield (+armor) or leisurely in public.

I'd like for her wings to be spread open beautiful as Valkyries are angel-like! Mayhaps you could depict her in a way that she's floating her way downwards delicately? I'd just like for her to be depicted beautifully but still looking headstrong! Some inspo close to how'd I'd like for her to be!

Background color: Please pick! Something complimentary. n.n
bust order for @linnet
Username: Asterodea
Reference links: https://toyhou.se/5088518.swanhwid
Personality: Swanhwid is a Valkyrie who is also a Swan-Human Hybrid. Being the vice commander of the Valkyrior has shaped Swan to be courageous, heroic and also lady-like. She frequently inspires young girls to be strong and to never depend on a man and to never cower, always fight for your life! As a part of charity time, she teaches swordsmanship to girls on a part of self-defense. But ever since she met her lover Azerath, he awakens the side of her that yearns to depend on another, to be loved by another. Deep down on the strong shell of a Valkyrie fighter is a girl aching to be spoiled with tender care and for once to be put first. She's only ever shy and quiet, almost tsundere-like when it comes to him.

Physical Details/Pose: She should physically be 25 years old since she's semi-immortal. She's more womanly and lady-like than cute. She's a bit thick due to her muscles in order to fight but she still has a womanly figure to her. / Initial design came with her in lingerie but please refer to the second image of the gallery where her unique designs were incorporated into a new dress, something she'd wear on the battlefield (+armor) or leisurely in public.

I'd like for her wings to be spread open beautiful as Valkyries are angel-like! Mayhaps you could depict her in a way that she's floating her way downwards delicately? I'd just like for her to be depicted beautifully but still looking headstrong! Some inspo close to how'd I'd like for her to be!

Background color: Please pick! Something complimentary. n.n
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
bust order for @linnet [b]Username: [/b] Katsuji [b]Reference links: [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38985499] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389855/38985499_350.png[/img] [/url] It's in his bio. Simply scroll down. [b]Personality/pose/notes: [/b] Katsuji often gives off a mysterious air about him and always has a mask on. He knows more than he lets on and has amazing instincts, so much so that many think he has foresight. He only commands others when matters are important and only when the time is right; Otherwise, he lets most of his clan do their own thing. He is almost always seen humming some sort of odd tune. His past is filled with confusion and fragments, and the rest of the clan are struggling to remedy that. He often seems disconnected with himself, but has great relationships with others. Definitely introverted. His main humanoid picture has him in old-timey clothes and ones that are more suited to human society. However, the humanoid picture on the bottom has his in his apparel. I would prefer a picture of him with his apparel over his human outfit. His mask can be optionally cracked and his hair color ranges from dark brown to coal black. His color scheme is teal and sunshine orange with a green theme. [b]Background color: [/b] You can pick. May I also request for a chibi?
bust order for @linnet

Username: Katsuji
Reference links:
38985499_350.png
It's in his bio. Simply scroll down.

Personality/pose/notes: Katsuji often gives off a mysterious air about him and always has a mask on. He knows more than he lets on and has amazing instincts, so much so that many think he has foresight. He only commands others when matters are important and only when the time is right; Otherwise, he lets most of his clan do their own thing. He is almost always seen humming some sort of odd tune. His past is filled with confusion and fragments, and the rest of the clan are struggling to remedy that. He often seems disconnected with himself, but has great relationships with others. Definitely introverted.

His main humanoid picture has him in old-timey clothes and ones that are more suited to human society. However, the humanoid picture on the bottom has his in his apparel. I would prefer a picture of him with his apparel over his human outfit. His mask can be optionally cracked and his hair color ranges from dark brown to coal black. His color scheme is teal and sunshine orange with a green theme.

Background color: You can pick.

May I also request for a chibi?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@rufusdrumknott @azurine @asterodea
looks good to me; please send PAs/CRs for 500 levels and i'll get started right away!

@katsuji
doubling up on the slot is fine; i'm happy to draw him in his apparel, but i'll have to leave off the puppy skin, as long as that's okay with you that'll be 1000 levels for the two pieces ^^!
just double checking but would you like his human form for the chibi? if so, could you pick between the regular & stubby styles?

@keyina
no problem!! i'll put a slot aside for you so just send the details when you can

thanks everyone for your interest!! everything should be done by end of november at the latest, but i'll be aiming to have it done by this weekend
@rufusdrumknott @azurine @asterodea
looks good to me; please send PAs/CRs for 500 levels and i'll get started right away!

@katsuji
doubling up on the slot is fine; i'm happy to draw him in his apparel, but i'll have to leave off the puppy skin, as long as that's okay with you that'll be 1000 levels for the two pieces ^^!
just double checking but would you like his human form for the chibi? if so, could you pick between the regular & stubby styles?

@keyina
no problem!! i'll put a slot aside for you so just send the details when you can

thanks everyone for your interest!! everything should be done by end of november at the latest, but i'll be aiming to have it done by this weekend
they/them | GMT+9
i buy art & fic send me your store links

ezreal@cara
ezreal_04.png?width=100&height=100&ext=ext.jpg
@linnet

That is fine for leaving off the skin. Yes, I would like the human form, and I prefer the regular style. I don't think I can send all 1000 levels at once, but I will try my darn hardest.
@linnet

That is fine for leaving off the skin. Yes, I would like the human form, and I prefer the regular style. I don't think I can send all 1000 levels at once, but I will try my darn hardest.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@linnet

Ok! I have limited space so I'll send them little by little ;; I was also wondering if I could order a chibi too since others are doubling up? I wasn't sure before because I thought each order would take up a slot.
@linnet

Ok! I have limited space so I'll send them little by little ;; I was also wondering if I could order a chibi too since others are doubling up? I wasn't sure before because I thought each order would take up a slot.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@linnet Hurray! Looking forward to it. c:
Is there specific hours you come onto FR? I'd like to coordinate when I send levels over since I have little lair space so I'm gonna have to do it little by little and don't want to frequently miss you to the point I might not able to pay the level promptly. D;
@linnet Hurray! Looking forward to it. c:
Is there specific hours you come onto FR? I'd like to coordinate when I send levels over since I have little lair space so I'm gonna have to do it little by little and don't want to frequently miss you to the point I might not able to pay the level promptly. D;
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9