Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ RBC ] Harvest Market Art for Fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@martine [b]Username:[/b] Kelpoyo [b]Type:[/b] Digital Painting [b]Size*:[/b] Bust [b]Reference Links:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48719184] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487192/48719184_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Expression/Personality:[/b] Mysterious and Sneaky, what he does?? no one really knows [b]Background Color:[/b] Transparent please [b]Additional Details: [/b] I hope the apparel and accent isn't too much trouble for you ^^ Just include the mask part (on the face mainly) for the Jester Cap tysm! [b]Payment Amount: [/b] 250 levels
@martine
Username: Kelpoyo
Type: Digital Painting
Size*: Bust
Reference Links:

48719184_350.png

Expression/Personality: Mysterious and Sneaky, what he does?? no one really knows
Background Color:
Transparent please
Additional Details:
I hope the apparel and accent isn't too much trouble for you ^^
Just include the mask part (on the face mainly) for the Jester Cap tysm!
Payment Amount: 250 levels
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@kelpoyo
Absolutely! They're simple enough they should be no trouble at all. I can probably do both cap and mask if you'd like me to, just LMK. :)
I've added you to the slot, feel free to send the levels over whenever you get the chance. I accept both private auction and crossroads.
@kelpoyo
Absolutely! They're simple enough they should be no trouble at all. I can probably do both cap and mask if you'd like me to, just LMK. :)
I've added you to the slot, feel free to send the levels over whenever you get the chance. I accept both private auction and crossroads.
Earth-Crystal-2.png
Earth-Crystal.png
chibi order for @twinarmageddons @linnet [b]Username: [/b]Lightningwind [b]Reference links: [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39448272] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394483/39448272_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality/pose/notes: [/b] Judgement is bold, intelligent, and stubborn. She's pretty much a cowboy, so a pose reminiscent of that could be cool.
chibi order for @twinarmageddons @linnet

Username: Lightningwind
Reference links:
39448272_350.png

Personality/pose/notes: Judgement is bold, intelligent, and stubborn. She's pretty much a cowboy, so a pose reminiscent of that could be cool.
@Martine

Sending 155 levels out of 250 levels for my order
@Martine

Sending 155 levels out of 250 levels for my order
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Kelpoyo - Sounds good. I'll grab them now and update your info, then I'll head to bed for the night and be back around 10:00FRT tomorrow. :)
@Kelpoyo - Sounds good. I'll grab them now and update your info, then I'll head to bed for the night and be back around 10:00FRT tomorrow. :)
Earth-Crystal-2.png
Earth-Crystal.png
@shroudrat

Username: Crystaril
Type of art: Chibi Bean
Need a gijinka designed?: No
Reference links: My FFXIV character. Gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/DFAXEs4

Desired personality/pose/expression:
Expression is in gallery, a strong "get it done" smile. Pose is supposed to be one hand punching the other, there's a picture in the gallery, can go lower on the chest than the picture if it shows off the coat better.

Notes and additional details: Hair is dark brown but the tips are highlighted dark red. Would prefer ears as shown, lower on the head than regular cat-girl. Don't forget her forehead dots/cheek marks! I apologize for the plaid, you can simplify it as long as it still looks plaid. :3 Oh, do include the sword, even if it's just the tip/hilt. Thank you very much!

Payment amount: 200 levels.
@shroudrat

Username: Crystaril
Need a gijinka designed?: No
Reference links: My FFXIV character. Gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/DFAXEs4

Desired personality/pose/expression:
Expression is in gallery, a strong "get it done" smile. Pose is supposed to be one hand punching the other, there's a picture in the gallery, can go lower on the chest than the picture if it shows off the coat better.

Notes and additional details: Hair is dark brown but the tips are highlighted dark red. Would prefer ears as shown, lower on the head than regular cat-girl. Don't forget her forehead dots/cheek marks! I apologize for the plaid, you can simplify it as long as it still looks plaid. :3 Oh, do include the sword, even if it's just the tip/hilt. Thank you very much!

Payment amount: 200 levels.
nNxirvT.gifHSdjdFR.gif7y2yiE2.gifLkUshID.gifTvGyETb.gif
@Kavryn hmm.. i'd put that at 158 levels (will include some candles & grasping hands)
@Kavryn hmm.. i'd put that at 158 levels (will include some candles & grasping hands)
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@Crystaril You got it! Feel free to start sending levels whenever you're ready.
@Crystaril You got it! Feel free to start sending levels whenever you're ready.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@MidNightTiger

Sounds like a plan, I'll start sending levels as soon as I have them (:
@MidNightTiger

Sounds like a plan, I'll start sending levels as soon as I have them (:
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@shroudrat

Username: ArtemisAgrotera
Need a gijinka designed?: no
Reference links: Aurielle
Desired personality/pose/expression: Kind of sassy, with one hand on her hip?
Notes and additional details: What isn't visible of her dress just falls the rest of the way to the ground
Payment amount: 200 lvl
@shroudrat

Username: ArtemisAgrotera
Need a gijinka designed?: no
Reference links: Aurielle
Desired personality/pose/expression: Kind of sassy, with one hand on her hip?
Notes and additional details: What isn't visible of her dress just falls the rest of the way to the ground
Payment amount: 200 lvl
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9