Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ RBC ] Harvest Market Art for Fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@azurine i don't mind doubling! if you want you can fill in another form and add it to your post, or just let me know if you want a regular/stubby if you're ordering the same character ^^

@asterodea unfortunately my schedule's kind of sporadic; i'm most active after rollover to around 6am site time, but i check the site at least once an hour between 2pm and 6am (i'm asleep otherwise)! for fastest turnaround it might be best to discord me at lulu#8228 if you have discord
@azurine i don't mind doubling! if you want you can fill in another form and add it to your post, or just let me know if you want a regular/stubby if you're ordering the same character ^^

@asterodea unfortunately my schedule's kind of sporadic; i'm most active after rollover to around 6am site time, but i check the site at least once an hour between 2pm and 6am (i'm asleep otherwise)! for fastest turnaround it might be best to discord me at lulu#8228 if you have discord
they/them | GMT+9
i buy art & fic send me your store links

ezreal@cara
ezreal_04.png?width=100&height=100&ext=ext.jpg
[quote name="Dracowolf" date="2019-11-18 00:39:15" ] @Biird Hey Biird! Quick question before I order (I will order no matter what) what are the chances of me bribing you to do two characters in one sketch? (Human and large animal) Noting that I would be happy to pay whatever the cost without question. It's fine if not, it'll just change my order. [/quote] @dracowolf i could do that, it'd just take up both my slots lol, so it'd be double payment :3
Dracowolf wrote on 2019-11-18 00:39:15:
@Biird

Hey Biird! Quick question before I order (I will order no matter what) what are the chances of me bribing you to do two characters in one sketch? (Human and large animal) Noting that I would be happy to pay whatever the cost without question.

It's fine if not, it'll just change my order.

@dracowolf
i could do that, it'd just take up both my slots lol, so it'd be double payment :3

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
@linnet
can i get a ping if u open more slots/have a non-foddart art shop? :'3 thanks!
@linnet
can i get a ping if u open more slots/have a non-foddart art shop? :'3 thanks!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@linnet

Thank you! I've added the second one to my form post. I'll get 1000 level to you soon!
@linnet

Thank you! I've added the second one to my form post. I'll get 1000 level to you soon!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Biird [b]Username: WavesOfPeace [/b] [b]Reference links: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42632299] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426323/42632299_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Notes and additional details: she's a zombie, you can do whatever you like with her design as long as she looks a little like a frozen corpse. you can always PM me for more details, I don't want to take up too much space here[/b] [b]Payment amount: 200 levels[/b]
@Biird

Username: WavesOfPeace
Reference links:
42632299_350.png

Notes and additional details: she's a zombie, you can do whatever you like with her design as long as she looks a little like a frozen corpse. you can always PM me for more details, I don't want to take up too much space here

Payment amount: 200 levels
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@Biird [b]Username: [/b] Kavryn [b]Reference links: [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38082415] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380825/38082415_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes and additional details: [/b] I'd like him to be drinking tea! He's a soft tea-drinking swordmaster gay and he's very good and kind. He has a few more pieces in his bio, too. [b]Payment amount: 200 levels[/b]
@Biird

Username: Kavryn
Reference links:
38082415_350.png

Notes and additional details: I'd like him to be drinking tea! He's a soft tea-drinking swordmaster gay and he's very good and kind. He has a few more pieces in his bio, too.
Payment amount: 200 levels
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@wavesofpeace

send 'em on over! ill get started asap <3
@wavesofpeace

send 'em on over! ill get started asap <3

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
@kavryn

swordmaster gay. im hyped to draw.
send the levels over!
@kavryn

swordmaster gay. im hyped to draw.
send the levels over!

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
@Biird

I'm hyped to see what you draw 8D

I'll start training right away~
@Biird

I'm hyped to see what you draw 8D

I'll start training right away~
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Biird
Thanks for the answer! But looks like I missed the shot at it. If the slots open up again, please send me a ping.
@Biird
Thanks for the answer! But looks like I missed the shot at it. If the slots open up again, please send me a ping.
arOGchX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9