Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OLD NEEDS REDONE sorry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ohhhh, I love them so much, thank you!

Would it be possible to include Vera's hair? It's okay if it's too late!

I'll send payment along (:
Ohhhh, I love them so much, thank you!

Would it be possible to include Vera's hair? It's okay if it's too late!

I'll send payment along (:
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@miyazaki omg of course! i didnt realize she had long hair in her newer art, i was looking at the first reference ^^; ofc i'll add it, thank you so much :D

@emberhaze @elysionlycaon yep!! adding yall both, thanks!!
@miyazaki omg of course! i didnt realize she had long hair in her newer art, i was looking at the first reference ^^; ofc i'll add it, thank you so much :D

@emberhaze @elysionlycaon yep!! adding yall both, thanks!!
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@miyazaki hello! thanks so much for your patience, here's one done! let me know if you want any changes at all to it :> i've also attached the colored lines of your second one to see if the hair i've added works for you! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743592090419724509/948238783793479750/doggie.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521440827088699403/948239229228564540/doggie.png[/img]
@miyazaki hello! thanks so much for your patience, here's one done! let me know if you want any changes at all to it :> i've also attached the colored lines of your second one to see if the hair i've added works for you!

doggie.png

doggie.png
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
Please add me to your pinglist!
Please add me to your pinglist!
AqaqXxe.png
@chantric they are GORGEOUS, thank you!! and the hair looks perfect on Vera, thank youuuu <3
@chantric they are GORGEOUS, thank you!! and the hair looks perfect on Vera, thank youuuu <3
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@chanidae
AYYYY!!! i'm gonna scream your art is so DOPE!!
you have really lovely shapes and your lines are *chefs kiss* N I C E
everything is so beautifully flowy + i luv the shading u did on that pearlcatcher, they're giving me watercolor vibes with those crisp edges!
gahhh your expressions just look so peaceful and serene, your style is so much fun to look at *v* <333
@chanidae
AYYYY!!! i'm gonna scream your art is so DOPE!!
you have really lovely shapes and your lines are *chefs kiss* N I C E
everything is so beautifully flowy + i luv the shading u did on that pearlcatcher, they're giving me watercolor vibes with those crisp edges!
gahhh your expressions just look so peaceful and serene, your style is so much fun to look at *v* <333
@ovo THANK YOU SM? ;U; thats so sweet waeh!! and ty, ive been really wanting to play around with a watercolor-y style and im so glad its working! and aaaa :'D i appreciate your comment so much tyyy
@ovo THANK YOU SM? ;U; thats so sweet waeh!! and ty, ive been really wanting to play around with a watercolor-y style and im so glad its working! and aaaa :'D i appreciate your comment so much tyyy
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@miyazaki hi!! i think vera is done, let me know if you'd like any changes at all :D i ended up expirimenting here, i hope it turned out alright! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521440827088699403/953373506979127346/doggie1.png[/img]
@miyazaki hi!! i think vera is done, let me know if you'd like any changes at all :D i ended up expirimenting here, i hope it turned out alright!
doggie1.png
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
can I be put on the pinglist?
can I be put on the pinglist?
Vsavi
-Skins