Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SugarWhale's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 61 62
@SugarWhale

Alright, thank you so much! I'll send over the payment now.
@SugarWhale

Alright, thank you so much! I'll send over the payment now.
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
@SugarWhale can you please put me on the pinglist for signature openings? thanks!!
@SugarWhale can you please put me on the pinglist for signature openings? thanks!!
queen_katoe.gif
@SugarWhale
pinglist~
@SugarWhale
pinglist~
pleasant_comm.png
@SugarWhale Please add me to your pinglist ^^
@SugarWhale Please add me to your pinglist ^^
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Yukorusshi @Milkyteax @Scultone @commoncomitatus @Windows8 @kkatharsis @Asterodea @Marrigan @47616 @BigBearSamurai @KonohaKokonose @QueenKatoe @Pleasant @Fletcher
Slots open!

@Vrachos
It has been a week, your slot has been expired
@Yukorusshi @Milkyteax @Scultone @commoncomitatus @Windows8 @kkatharsis @Asterodea @Marrigan @47616 @BigBearSamurai @KonohaKokonose @QueenKatoe @Pleasant @Fletcher
Slots open!

@Vrachos
It has been a week, your slot has been expired
-slides in- Hello yes I'd like two characters pls (separate pieces)

@SugarWhale
Username: SilverDeath
Dragon/Character Reference: Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3
Commission Type: Headshot
Payment type: Treasure
Add Ons: Shading
Anything else: Transparent BG, perhaps a few pixels of colored outline around him? Generally a happy and relaxed character c:

Dragon/Character Reference: Ref
Anything else: Transparent BG. A calm smile would be nice!
-slides in- Hello yes I'd like two characters pls (separate pieces)

@SugarWhale
Dragon/Character Reference: Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3
Anything else: Transparent BG, perhaps a few pixels of colored outline around him? Generally a happy and relaxed character c:

Dragon/Character Reference: Ref
Anything else: Transparent BG. A calm smile would be nice!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath
Your total is 560kt
@SilverDeath
Your total is 560kt
@SugarWhale [b]Username:[/b] VeiledOverdose [b]Dragon/Character Reference:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50374347] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503744/50374347_350.png[/img] [/url] !!! Also this, for scar reference- [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/46ebba910511a42b2f98f19989750d0c/tumblr_pvcerv6ERr1wop2zno1_1280.png]link[/url] The one partially hidden one isn't much longer than that. [b]Commission Type:[/b] Headshot [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]Add Ons:[/b] - His apparel, definitely. If you have to choose: The Earrings (both) and the Mane I want for sure. - I'm not sure if you really need to worry about his accent since there's barely anything on his face, though if you can add a hint of it without it costing too much more that would be wonderful, since it's small/subtle but there. [b]Anything else:[/b] A subtle texture background, perhaps? Something simple. Personality-wise, he's a quiet sort, being a spy, and he doesn't show much emotion. So maybe something calm, maybe with a hint of nervousness, no smile for expression~ If both eyes end up being shown/you draw the other side of his face, the right one is a darker shade of pink than the left.
@SugarWhale
Username: VeiledOverdose
Dragon/Character Reference:

50374347_350.png
!!!

Also this, for scar reference- link

The one partially hidden one isn't much longer than that.

Add Ons:

- His apparel, definitely. If you have to choose: The Earrings (both) and the Mane I want for sure.
- I'm not sure if you really need to worry about his accent since there's barely anything on his face, though if you can add a hint of it without it costing too much more that would be wonderful, since it's small/subtle but there.
Anything else: A subtle texture background, perhaps? Something simple.

Personality-wise, he's a quiet sort, being a spy, and he doesn't show much emotion. So maybe something calm, maybe with a hint of nervousness, no smile for expression~

If both eyes end up being shown/you draw the other side of his face, the right one is a darker shade of pink than the left.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose
250kt please!
@VeiledOverdose
250kt please!
Is there still a slot available for a headshot + shading? c:
Is there still a slot available for a headshot + shading? c: