Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juniper Spring Art Shop [ waitlist ]
1 2 3
@Scultone I gotta say...I am absolutely in love with him TT____TT what a cutie
Here's my most recent example! https://imgur.com/a/sjYUeMp

Edit: Hit submit too early....Give me a little bit to consider a price! I'm still getting familiar with the economy here
@Scultone I gotta say...I am absolutely in love with him TT____TT what a cutie
Here's my most recent example! https://imgur.com/a/sjYUeMp

Edit: Hit submit too early....Give me a little bit to consider a price! I'm still getting familiar with the economy here
Night_Lights_Signature2.pngtree_baby.pngArt_Shop_Signature2.png
@Scultone According to how much gems cost to buy from FR it'd be more than 2kg, but that feels....like too much? I'd honestly do a quarter of that for flats. I suppose in this instance it'd be a PWYW with a min of 500g/500kt for flats? I'm not super experienced with full body anthro dragons and I adore this character, so I'm not gonna be picky [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
@Scultone

According to how much gems cost to buy from FR it'd be more than 2kg, but that feels....like too much? I'd honestly do a quarter of that for flats. I suppose in this instance it'd be a PWYW with a min of 500g/500kt for flats? I'm not super experienced with full body anthro dragons and I adore this character, so I'm not gonna be picky
@Heiroftheair

Ok, I'd be happy with that arrangement! Btw, would you be alright taking a spined cobra and morph as partial payment alongside treasure? I saw that they were on your wishlist.

Edit: no worries if not! I can definitely cover the cost with just treasure as well.
@Heiroftheair

Ok, I'd be happy with that arrangement! Btw, would you be alright taking a spined cobra and morph as partial payment alongside treasure? I saw that they were on your wishlist.

Edit: no worries if not! I can definitely cover the cost with just treasure as well.
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone

That sounds perfect, let me know what you'd like Bentley to be doing and if you're interested in a background! I won't ask for the payment until I've finished up the person in front of you in queue
@Scultone

That sounds perfect, let me know what you'd like Bentley to be doing and if you're interested in a background! I won't ask for the payment until I've finished up the person in front of you in queue
@heiroftheair

Sounds good! I can set up the payment in a 1-way CR, so you can accept it when you're ready.
Quote:
Dragon: Bentley
Personality: Bentley is hardworking and enjoys the simple things in life. He makes pottery, so I thought it could be neat if he was holding a ceramic pot?
Type: Flat color
Background: Transparent
Payment: spined cobra, morph, and 600kT (~850kT value)
Extra: His reference sheet includes a small outfit ref, but for this commission I'd prefer him to be without.
@heiroftheair

Sounds good! I can set up the payment in a 1-way CR, so you can accept it when you're ready.
Quote:
Dragon: Bentley
Personality: Bentley is hardworking and enjoys the simple things in life. He makes pottery, so I thought it could be neat if he was holding a ceramic pot?
Type: Flat color
Background: Transparent
Payment: spined cobra, morph, and 600kT (~850kT value)
Extra: His reference sheet includes a small outfit ref, but for this commission I'd prefer him to be without.
wLNPkA3.png
cheers u on because i love u
cheers u on because i love u
Gexm3qY.png
@acheyri [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=tundra happy size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@acheyri
@AriettaCantabile Here you go~ She definitely turned more into a bust than a headshot, oops! I was having too much fun with her pose n didn't want to lose it [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503605275706785799/636465601812103178/10_-_Halotoa.png[/img]
@AriettaCantabile
Here you go~
She definitely turned more into a bust than a headshot, oops! I was having too much fun with her pose n didn't want to lose it
10_-_Halotoa.png
Thank you so much!!! She turned out wonderful.
Thank you so much!!! She turned out wonderful.
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@Scultone I’m going to go ahead and accept the crossroads now that I’ve finished the other slot and have time to set aside to dedicate to it :}
Is there any pose you had in mind for him? I was thinking of maybe having him walking and talking, or sitting creating a pot if I could find a good enough ref. Let me know~
@Scultone I’m going to go ahead and accept the crossroads now that I’ve finished the other slot and have time to set aside to dedicate to it :}
Is there any pose you had in mind for him? I was thinking of maybe having him walking and talking, or sitting creating a pot if I could find a good enough ref. Let me know~
1 2 3