Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juniper Spring Art Shop [ waitlist ]
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mPj6y3H.gif[/img] Welcome to the Juniper Spring Art Shop 2.0! I'm not very big on coding, so this is gonna be straight to the point! I need moneyz to fund lair expansions for my crippling dragon hoarding addiction (+breeding projects orz) I am currently only doing busts! I might open up to fullbody and HQ headshots in the future if there's enough interest and I have the time to dedicate to more intensive work. [u][b]SLOTS[/b][/u] [s]1. @AriettaCantabile - [url=https://toyhou.se/3951280.halotoa-the-merciful]Halotoa[/url][/s] 2. @Scultone - [url=https://toyhou.se/4741143.bentley]Bentley[/url] [u][b]Prices[/b][/u] I take mixed payments! 1 gem = 1,000 treasure -` Flat Color - 200g / 200kt '- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/267426133903933440/636019520938573874/06_-_lessbean.png[/img] -` Shaded - 300g / 300kt '- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/267426133903933440/636019498557636608/10_-_Ivacii_transparent_1.png[/img] -` Add familiar - extra 50g / 50kt '- I reserve the right to refuse any request. If I cannot complete the request for any reason, I will give a full refund. I will be in contact with you about the progress of the request! I will send my sketches for you to review if any changes need to be made, and will not continue working on the request until I have been given a response. All drawings will be similar to the sizes of the examples above. If you plan on using the artwork in something like a dragon description, let me know so that I can size it accordingly! [b]I am subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping![/b] [quote][b][u]Please fill out this form in your comment![/u][/b] [left] [b]Dragon:[/b] link me your dragon here! Can be a link or an image [b]Personality:[/b] explain your dragon's personality, or give me exactly what pose you want them in if you already know what you want! [b]Type:[/b] flat color, shading, familiar? [b]Background:[/b] Would you like it to be transparent, or colored? What color(s)? (Simple BGs only. I will accept something like the sky, but no scenes) [b]Payment:[/b] will you be paying gems, treasure, or mixed? [b]Extra:[/b] Anything else you'd like me to know! [/quote]
mPj6y3H.gif
Welcome to the Juniper Spring Art Shop 2.0!

I'm not very big on coding, so this is gonna be straight to the point!
I need moneyz to fund lair expansions for my crippling dragon hoarding addiction (+breeding projects orz)

I am currently only doing busts! I might open up to fullbody and HQ headshots in the future if there's enough interest and I have the time to dedicate to more intensive work.

SLOTS
1. @AriettaCantabile - Halotoa
2. @Scultone - Bentley

Prices
I take mixed payments! 1 gem = 1,000 treasure

-` Flat Color - 200g / 200kt '-

06_-_lessbean.png

-` Shaded - 300g / 300kt '-

10_-_Ivacii_transparent_1.png

-` Add familiar - extra 50g / 50kt '-

I reserve the right to refuse any request.
If I cannot complete the request for any reason, I will give a full refund.
I will be in contact with you about the progress of the request! I will send my sketches for you to review if any changes need to be made, and will not continue working on the request until I have been given a response.
All drawings will be similar to the sizes of the examples above. If you plan on using the artwork in something like a dragon description, let me know so that I can size it accordingly!
I am subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping!

Quote:
Please fill out this form in your comment!
Dragon: link me your dragon here! Can be a link or an image
Personality: explain your dragon's personality, or give me exactly what pose you want them in if you already know what you want!
Type: flat color, shading, familiar?
Background: Would you like it to be transparent, or colored? What color(s)? (Simple BGs only. I will accept something like the sky, but no scenes)
Payment: will you be paying gems, treasure, or mixed?
Extra: Anything else you'd like me to know!
Night_Lights_Signature2.pngtree_baby.pngArt_Shop_Signature2.png
[u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u] [u][b]Finished work[/b][/u] Click for full size! [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503605275706785799/636465601812103178/10_-_Halotoa.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/267426133903933440/636468575108071424/10_-_Halotoa_TRIMMED.png[/img][/url]
Pinglist

Finished work
Click for full size!
10_-_Halotoa_TRIMMED.png
Are you willing to do OC's? I have a character, Halotoa, that I think would look great in your style as a headshot. I know she's humanoid so you don't have to do the shoulders if you don't want to. If not, I completely understand. Thank you for your time!
Are you willing to do OC's? I have a character, Halotoa, that I think would look great in your style as a headshot. I know she's humanoid so you don't have to do the shoulders if you don't want to. If not, I completely understand. Thank you for your time!
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@AriettaCantabile I absolutely can, are you okay with the prices staying the same? I also have plenty of experience in drawing humans, so I don't mind having the shoulders/arms in the frame if you have a specific pose in mind!
@AriettaCantabile I absolutely can, are you okay with the prices staying the same? I also have plenty of experience in drawing humans, so I don't mind having the shoulders/arms in the frame if you have a specific pose in mind!
The prices are perfect! No worries on that front. For a pose, I'll leave it up to you. A flat color would be fantastic.
The prices are perfect! No worries on that front. For a pose, I'll leave it up to you. A flat color would be fantastic.
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@AriettaCantabile Fantastic! It'll be 150 gems or 150k treasure, you can mix it however you'd like! After it's sent I'll try to get a sketch finished tonight and send it your way for approval
@AriettaCantabile Fantastic! It'll be 150 gems or 150k treasure, you can mix it however you'd like! After it's sent I'll try to get a sketch finished tonight and send it your way for approval
@HeiroftheAir

Are you open to drawing anthro/furry characters?
@HeiroftheAir

Are you open to drawing anthro/furry characters?
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone I am! Prices would be the same
@Scultone I am! Prices would be the same
@Scultone sorry for two pings, I forgot to add! I'm also willing to do full body drawings with anthros, but a warning that I have the most experience with dogs. It'd also be a higher price tag
@Scultone sorry for two pings, I forgot to add! I'm also willing to do full body drawings with anthros, but a warning that I have the most experience with dogs. It'd also be a higher price tag
@Heiroftheair

Don't worry about the double ping! And I might be interested in a fullbody, if you're offering - do you have any examples or an expected price for something like that?

I was thinking of something with my character Bentley, if the design affects the price.
@Heiroftheair

Don't worry about the double ping! And I might be interested in a fullbody, if you're offering - do you have any examples or an expected price for something like that?

I was thinking of something with my character Bentley, if the design affects the price.
wLNPkA3.png
1 2 3