Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cen's Art Shop(T/G/USD)(Closed)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44
@Niverdia

Thank you so much for the order. I'll get you added to the slots and throw you a ping when I start. :3
@Niverdia

Thank you so much for the order. I'll get you added to the slots and throw you a ping when I start. :3
DeviantArt/Instagram:Centarro87/Support the Artist
@Centarro
Would you be willing to draw a fan character with a Pokémon? (with both characters being paid for, of course)
@Centarro
Would you be willing to draw a fan character with a Pokémon? (with both characters being paid for, of course)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Centarro Great, thank you! I will make full payment when i approve of the sketch!
@Centarro Great, thank you! I will make full payment when i approve of the sketch!
ZPPY.png
@Ara

That would not be a problem. Though at the moment the last slot has been taken, but I can add you to the pinglist. :3

@Niverdia

Not a problem. I found a pretty confident pose for the character.
@Ara

That would not be a problem. Though at the moment the last slot has been taken, but I can add you to the pinglist. :3

@Niverdia

Not a problem. I found a pretty confident pose for the character.
@Centarro
That would be great, thanks!
@Centarro
That would be great, thanks!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara

I'll ping you when a slot opens for sure. :3
@Ara

I'll ping you when a slot opens for sure. :3
@Devil0356 Worked on this on some form of lack of sleep. XD I did enjoy making the girl adorable, but if you need any changes, let me know. I gotcha. :3 [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/XFmyhSr/Devil0356-2-Bust-Couple-Sketch.png[/img][/center]
@Devil0356

Worked on this on some form of lack of sleep. XD I did enjoy making the girl adorable, but if you need any changes, let me know. I gotcha. :3
Devil0356-2-Bust-Couple-Sketch.png
@Centarro Awwwwww they're SO cute thank you very much <3 I think they're perfect!!
@Centarro Awwwwww they're SO cute thank you very much <3 I think they're perfect!!
@Devil0356

Alrighty, I'll work on the rest of the process as soon as I can. :3
@Devil0356

Alrighty, I'll work on the rest of the process as soon as I can. :3
@Devil0356 Got these cuties colored and they make me want to take a nap.xD Let me know if anything needs changing. :3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/LnfvGmG/Devil0356-2-Bust-Couple-Display.png[/img]
@Devil0356

Got these cuties colored and they make me want to take a nap.xD Let me know if anything needs changing. :3

Devil0356-2-Bust-Couple-Display.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44