Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Splinter's Art Shop [3 Slots Open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Boop
Boop
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
beep
beep
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Back in action!
Back in action!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
[b][/b]I really love this style, these are lovely! Would it be possible for you to do Tom? 1. [b]What dragon would you like me to do?[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47893800] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47893800&skin=0&apparel=957,10374,6267,20859,24223,18784&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] (Outfit that links to the dragon) 2. [b]Headshot or Full Body?[/b] Fullbody, please 3. [b]Any specific pose or activity you want them to be doing?[/b] No, go wild! 4. [b]Any extra props / apparel / skin you'd like them to have?[/b] I'd prefer if you included the naturalists' adornments + glasses if you can. Can you also give her the extra spiky lips like in her gallery? She's a bit cluttered, you can simplify her design. Please don't do the mushrooms/skin. 5. [b]What color background?[/b] You choose. Would 900g + 300kt for all of it be alright?
I really love this style, these are lovely! Would it be possible for you to do Tom?
1. What dragon would you like me to do?

dragon?did=47893800&skin=0&apparel=957,10374,6267,20859,24223,18784&xt=dressing.png

(Outfit that links to the dragon)
2. Headshot or Full Body? Fullbody, please
3. Any specific pose or activity you want them to be doing? No, go wild!
4. Any extra props / apparel / skin you'd like them to have? I'd prefer if you included the naturalists' adornments + glasses if you can. Can you also give her the extra spiky lips like in her gallery?
She's a bit cluttered, you can simplify her design. Please don't do the mushrooms/skin.
5. What color background? You choose.

Would 900g + 300kt for all of it be alright?
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@BirdBrained Sounds perfect! I'll start on this wonderful girl right away! However as a note: My full body coms are only 700g/kt, if you would like to pay extra that's fine but it's not necessary [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] !
@BirdBrained Sounds perfect! I'll start on this wonderful girl right away!
However as a note: My full body coms are only 700g/kt, if you would like to pay extra that's fine but it's not necessary !
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
@BirdBrained [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/644990495860457480/646172717929988107/unknown.png[/img] Thanks again! She was really fun to draw! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@BirdBrained
unknown.png
Thanks again! She was really fun to draw!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Ah! She turned out amazing, thank you so much!
Ah! She turned out amazing, thank you so much!
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
beep!
beep!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
@Splinter707 Are you still taking these?
@Splinter707 Are you still taking these?

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Missyboo1221 Yes I am!
@Missyboo1221 Yes I am!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11