Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Splinter's Art Shop [3 Slots Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55628132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556282/55628132_350.png[/img] [/url] Headshot or Full Body? [b]Headshot[/b] Any specific pose or activity you want them to be doing? [b]No, I trust you to do her justice.[/b] Any extra props / apparel / skin you'd like them to have? (please keep in mind the low amount of detail available with this low poly style!) [b]Glasses and Scarf if you can make them work in a way that you are happy with. I'm excited to see how you'll handle her tertiary gene and eyes.[/b] What color background? (Or you can just let me choose!) [b]Maybe a giant version of the shadow symbol as the background/color. If that doesn't work, go with what you think will. Like I said, I trust ya.[/b] I'll CR payment once you've confirmed the draw.

55628132_350.png

Headshot or Full Body?
Headshot

Any specific pose or activity you want them to be doing?
No, I trust you to do her justice.

Any extra props / apparel / skin you'd like them to have? (please keep in mind the low amount of detail available with this low poly style!)
Glasses and Scarf if you can make them work in a way that you are happy with. I'm excited to see how you'll handle her tertiary gene and eyes.

What color background? (Or you can just let me choose!)
Maybe a giant version of the shadow symbol as the background/color. If that doesn't work, go with what you think will. Like I said, I trust ya.

I'll CR payment once you've confirmed the draw.
n82xuc2.pngLBcNAyG.gif
@Boomshawk Thanks! You're confirmed!
@Boomshawk Thanks! You're confirmed!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Gasps these are beautiful!! [b]1. What dragon would you like me to do?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54241623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542417/54241623_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]2. Headshot or Full Body?[/b] Headshot [b]3. Any specific pose or activity you want them to be doing?[/b] Up to you, he's typically grumpy if you want an idea of an expression. [b]4. Any extra props / apparel / skin you'd like them to have?[/b] [i]Conjurers hat, Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles, Nightfall Starsilk Earrings[/i]. If possible, could the birdskull on the Conjurer's hat be removed or replaced with a simple crescent moon (the same as on the starsilks)? [b]5. What color background? [/b] Any purple colour that fits, maybe with a ghostly or starry feel to it? Whatever you can make work I'd like to pay half treasure and half gems, if that's alright. If you need extra payment for any of the details let me know! I'll send a CR when everything's confirmed. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Gasps these are beautiful!!

1. What dragon would you like me to do?

54241623_350.png

2. Headshot or Full Body?
Headshot

3. Any specific pose or activity you want them to be doing?
Up to you, he's typically grumpy if you want an idea of an expression.

4. Any extra props / apparel / skin you'd like them to have?
Conjurers hat, Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles, Nightfall Starsilk Earrings. If possible, could the birdskull on the Conjurer's hat be removed or replaced with a simple crescent moon (the same as on the starsilks)?

5. What color background?
Any purple colour that fits, maybe with a ghostly or starry feel to it? Whatever you can make work

I'd like to pay half treasure and half gems, if that's alright. If you need extra payment for any of the details let me know! I'll send a CR when everything's confirmed.
LwbJVvD.pngxx atticus | he/him | +8 FR Time
i like dragon

» art shop » wishlist » lore
@Realms half and half payment is just fine! Thanks! Your order is confirmed!
@Realms half and half payment is just fine! Thanks! Your order is confirmed!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
@Boomshawk Thank you again! I played around with the shadow symbol for the background, but I couldn't make it work confidently. I hope this is an alright alternative, still trying to make it look somewhat shadow-y :) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/422579312894541825/635633539420782612/unknown.png[/img]
@Boomshawk
Thank you again! I played around with the shadow symbol for the background, but I couldn't make it work confidently. I hope this is an alright alternative, still trying to make it look somewhat shadow-y :)
unknown.png
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
@Splinter707

Thank you! You captured that wise, but worried grandmotherly look so well!
@Splinter707

Thank you! You captured that wise, but worried grandmotherly look so well!
n82xuc2.pngLBcNAyG.gif
@Realms Here you go!! He was fun to draw! [emoji=wildclaw size=1] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/422579312894541825/635988675989078057/unknown.png[/img]
@Realms Here you go!! He was fun to draw!
unknown.png
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
@Splinter707 AHHH Thank you sooo much, he looks great!! ;_; I love his expression and thank you for including the crescent moon!
Do you take tips btw?? I'd like to send you one for such a great piece :)
@Splinter707 AHHH Thank you sooo much, he looks great!! ;_; I love his expression and thank you for including the crescent moon!
Do you take tips btw?? I'd like to send you one for such a great piece :)
LwbJVvD.pngxx atticus | he/him | +8 FR Time
i like dragon

» art shop » wishlist » lore
@Realms I'm so glad you like [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]!! Tips are welcome, but not required ;)
@Realms I'm so glad you like !! Tips are welcome, but not required ;)
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Spooky bump!
Spooky bump!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11