Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Exilra’s Lore Shop (Dergs&OCs)[OPEN
1 2 3 4
@Alpacaduelist Sure! Just pay the upfront price and I’ll get to work on it after McGenjis (which I am very behind on and will work on ASAP)
@Alpacaduelist Sure! Just pay the upfront price and I’ll get to work on it after McGenjis (which I am very behind on and will work on ASAP)
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
sure thing ^^
sure thing ^^
OKAY so it has been a long time since I've worked on my needed commissions. I'm so sorry for the wait. School and life were busier than I thought. But I'm finally done with this semester and have no real big plans for Winter Break so TIME TO FINALLY GET DOWN ON THESE COMMS!!! This weekend (cuz I have some plans tomorrow) I will dive headfirst into them and work my best and fastest on them.

I would like to apologize @McGenjis and @Alpacaduelist for taking so long (moreso McGenjis cuz it has been literally forever). If either of you want refunds I understand, just let me know and I'll pay you back ASAP. Otherwise I hope to return here soon with the writing I promised you. I love to write and want to improve on my skills so I hope you'll stick with me for a lil while longer.
OKAY so it has been a long time since I've worked on my needed commissions. I'm so sorry for the wait. School and life were busier than I thought. But I'm finally done with this semester and have no real big plans for Winter Break so TIME TO FINALLY GET DOWN ON THESE COMMS!!! This weekend (cuz I have some plans tomorrow) I will dive headfirst into them and work my best and fastest on them.

I would like to apologize @McGenjis and @Alpacaduelist for taking so long (moreso McGenjis cuz it has been literally forever). If either of you want refunds I understand, just let me know and I'll pay you back ASAP. Otherwise I hope to return here soon with the writing I promised you. I love to write and want to improve on my skills so I hope you'll stick with me for a lil while longer.
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
@Exilra I'm ok with waiting ^w^
@Exilra I'm ok with waiting ^w^
@Exilra I got no problem waiting. Thanks for the update!
@Exilra I got no problem waiting. Thanks for the update!
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
@McGenjis Sorry again for the wait, just finished your commission! This one was a toughie, so let me know if there's anything I need to fix:

White as far as the eye could see. A snowstorm so bad you could barely see your own hand in front of your face. Two robots were bravely traveling through the storm, hoping to find cover. The one in front is Solar, a gorilla-looking robot with eight arms designed to carry supplies. Following behind is Eclipse, a humanoid robot. As they trudge through the snow, Eclipse thinks back on why they are here. The humans, their creators, sent the two of them to scout a possible area for them to live as they were beginning to overpopulate their home. Eclipse wondered why he was sent as he wasn’t made to brave the harsh weather, but he quickly surmised how he is to probably test if the humans could survive the trek.

Eclipse looks around, looking to see if there was anywhere that they could hide from the storm for a bit. He sees a formation in the distance that could possibly be a cavern. He sends a message to Solar:

“I think I see a cave to the East”.

Solar turns to look. “Good work. Let’s investigate.” They send back.

Solar moves to position themselves in front of Eclipse. Eclipse knows it’s part of the mission for Solar to protect him, but he’s begun to grow fond of them caring for him. He wishes he could repay them someday for their kindness.

A howl is suddenly heard in the distance.

“Let’s hurry before that finds us.” Solar quickly sends.

Before they could even take a step forward, thumping could be heard in the distance. They turn around to see an artic wolf running right at them, as large as a truck. Solar grabs Eclipse with one of its arms and throws him behind them.

“Solar wait!”

Eclipse watches at Solar uses all eight of their arms to hold back the beast. The wolf continues to charge, pushing them back. Eclipse looks around, trying to find anything to help. He digs through the surrounding snow and finds a stick. He quickly sharpens it against his metal body and then rushes in to attack. Eclipse stabs the wolf in the arm, making it let out a yelp. It backs off from the attack.

“What are you doing?!” Solar messages Eclipse.

Eclipse turns to Solar. “I’m helping!”

The wolf sees them distracted and acts on the opportunity. It rushes towards Eclipse, slashing at his right side. Eclipse collapses, and sparks fly out of the broken wires.

Solar quickly reacts and punches the wolf over and over with their various arms. The wolf backs off. After glancing at them for a bit, it limps off into the storm.

“Eclipse!”

“I’m ok. Just a little banged up.”

Eclipse tries to get up, but fails to move his right side.

“You’re too damaged to move. I’ll take you to the shelter and repair you.”
Solar picks up Eclipse with two of its arms and begins to walk again towards the cavern.

As they move, Eclipse begins to wonder why he acted the way he did. He’d never acted out like that before to save someone. And Solar was to protect him, not the other way around. In any case though, this trek will not be an easy one, for them or the humans…

@McGenjis Sorry again for the wait, just finished your commission! This one was a toughie, so let me know if there's anything I need to fix:

White as far as the eye could see. A snowstorm so bad you could barely see your own hand in front of your face. Two robots were bravely traveling through the storm, hoping to find cover. The one in front is Solar, a gorilla-looking robot with eight arms designed to carry supplies. Following behind is Eclipse, a humanoid robot. As they trudge through the snow, Eclipse thinks back on why they are here. The humans, their creators, sent the two of them to scout a possible area for them to live as they were beginning to overpopulate their home. Eclipse wondered why he was sent as he wasn’t made to brave the harsh weather, but he quickly surmised how he is to probably test if the humans could survive the trek.

Eclipse looks around, looking to see if there was anywhere that they could hide from the storm for a bit. He sees a formation in the distance that could possibly be a cavern. He sends a message to Solar:

“I think I see a cave to the East”.

Solar turns to look. “Good work. Let’s investigate.” They send back.

Solar moves to position themselves in front of Eclipse. Eclipse knows it’s part of the mission for Solar to protect him, but he’s begun to grow fond of them caring for him. He wishes he could repay them someday for their kindness.

A howl is suddenly heard in the distance.

“Let’s hurry before that finds us.” Solar quickly sends.

Before they could even take a step forward, thumping could be heard in the distance. They turn around to see an artic wolf running right at them, as large as a truck. Solar grabs Eclipse with one of its arms and throws him behind them.

“Solar wait!”

Eclipse watches at Solar uses all eight of their arms to hold back the beast. The wolf continues to charge, pushing them back. Eclipse looks around, trying to find anything to help. He digs through the surrounding snow and finds a stick. He quickly sharpens it against his metal body and then rushes in to attack. Eclipse stabs the wolf in the arm, making it let out a yelp. It backs off from the attack.

“What are you doing?!” Solar messages Eclipse.

Eclipse turns to Solar. “I’m helping!”

The wolf sees them distracted and acts on the opportunity. It rushes towards Eclipse, slashing at his right side. Eclipse collapses, and sparks fly out of the broken wires.

Solar quickly reacts and punches the wolf over and over with their various arms. The wolf backs off. After glancing at them for a bit, it limps off into the storm.

“Eclipse!”

“I’m ok. Just a little banged up.”

Eclipse tries to get up, but fails to move his right side.

“You’re too damaged to move. I’ll take you to the shelter and repair you.”
Solar picks up Eclipse with two of its arms and begins to walk again towards the cavern.

As they move, Eclipse begins to wonder why he acted the way he did. He’d never acted out like that before to save someone. And Solar was to protect him, not the other way around. In any case though, this trek will not be an easy one, for them or the humans…

@Alpacaduelist Quick question, any more info you can provide for the bio that would be necessary? E.g. personalities of people she knows (parents, friends, etc.) or any clan lore to include?
@Alpacaduelist Quick question, any more info you can provide for the bio that would be necessary? E.g. personalities of people she knows (parents, friends, etc.) or any clan lore to include?
@Exilra uhhh my lair is based around celestial and star magic her parents chroma (who is into magitech): he is very light hearted and jovial always encouraging mika in her passions. and darkweaver (who is a celestial mage and teaches Mika magic): she is very serious and harsh on Mika but thats cause she just wants whats best for her and to keep her on the right path. sdfghjk sorry if thats not enough info i havent established much lore yet :' ) tell me if u need anything more
@Exilra uhhh my lair is based around celestial and star magic her parents chroma (who is into magitech): he is very light hearted and jovial always encouraging mika in her passions. and darkweaver (who is a celestial mage and teaches Mika magic): she is very serious and harsh on Mika but thats cause she just wants whats best for her and to keep her on the right path. sdfghjk sorry if thats not enough info i havent established much lore yet :' ) tell me if u need anything more
@Alpacaduelist Lol all good just wanted to make sure to include anything you’d already had planned, plus it helps me to write better when details are narrowed down with commissions. Only other question I can think of is if siblings would be important if she has any.
@Alpacaduelist Lol all good just wanted to make sure to include anything you’d already had planned, plus it helps me to write better when details are narrowed down with commissions. Only other question I can think of is if siblings would be important if she has any.
@Exilra nah not any at the moment anyway ^^
@Exilra nah not any at the moment anyway ^^
1 2 3 4