Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Exilra’s Lore Shop (Dergs&OCs)[OPEN
1 2 3 4
Ok so took a very long and unintentional hiatus, apologies ^^; Alpacaduelist seems inactive for now, but still gonna keep their commission in reserve case they still want it (or return the up-front payment if they don’t). Slowly still tryin to get back into the game plus my irl life bein a lil busy so gonna still keep a small comms list but wanna get some more writing work done so gonna bump this!
Ok so took a very long and unintentional hiatus, apologies ^^; Alpacaduelist seems inactive for now, but still gonna keep their commission in reserve case they still want it (or return the up-front payment if they don’t). Slowly still tryin to get back into the game plus my irl life bein a lil busy so gonna still keep a small comms list but wanna get some more writing work done so gonna bump this!
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
Boop :3
Boop :3
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
1 2 3 4