Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Exilra’s Lore Shop (Dergs&OCs)[OPEN
1 2 3 4
@Linhardt Sorry for the long wait so far, school was crazy this week X_X but now I’m much more free through next week and will get cracking on you lore soon!
@Linhardt Sorry for the long wait so far, school was crazy this week X_X but now I’m much more free through next week and will get cracking on you lore soon!
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
@Linhardt Ahhhhh so sorry for the long wait, finally finished it! Hope you like, took a lot of creative liberties so lemme know if there’s any you don’t like and will change:

Hickory was born in a small Plague clan. Although he loved his family, he felt like he didn’t belong. In his clan’s hoard he had seen things called “plants”, and he was very intrigued by them. Though as much as he looked through the desolate wasteland he called home, there were no plants to be found. So when he became of age, he left to explore the world and learn more about the flora that inhabited it.

He visited many parts of the world; seeing lots of different people, dragons, and of course plants. He especially loved flowers, collecting them and selling them to people and dragons he met. He eventually started to learn the medicinal use of plants, and infused them into the flowers he sold to help his customers stay healthy.

Along his adventure of visiting the world he came across a large town with a castle. Though it didn’t look as bustling as it should be. Curious, he went inside. There were not many dragons or people around, but he could tell something was wrong with them, making him wary to try and approach them. He finds a building that says “Doctor” on a sign in front of it. Maybe they can provide an answer? He steps inside.

The door creaks loudly as he enters, alerting the Spiral at the desk. He looks up from his supplies and at Hickory.

“Oh— um... hello...” he nervously says.

“Hello.” Hickory replies. “You the doctor?”

“Um... yes...”

“Um, are you okay?”

“Yes... sorry... just... really nervous around people....”

Hickory reaches into his bag and pulls out a flower. He hands it to the Spiral.

“Here. This should help soothe you.”

The Spiral takes it and gives it a sniff. He is relaxed by the calming aroma.

“Thank you...”

“You’re welcome, um...”

“Alin.”

“You’re welcome Alin.”

They stand in silence for a bit, but Hickory quickly breaks it.

“What’s happening in the town?”

Alin’s calm expression turns grim. “...A plague has come down here. It’s already claimed many lives, including the King and Queen. I’ve been trying to find a cure but...”

“No luck?”

“...Nope....”

Silence fills the room again.

“You should probably leave before you catch it too.” Alin says.

“But... these people and dragons... I can’t leave them now that you’ve told me this...”

Alin cracks a small smile and laugh.

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Just... I was the same as well. When I heard of the outbreak ruining this town, I wanted to help too. Though as I told you I’ve had no success so far, I’ve only managed to help it not kill as fast.”

“But... how can I help? I’m just a florist...”

“...The townsfolk have been in constant fear of this outbreak, constantly yelling at me to find a cure faster...”

Hickory’s eyes light up. “My flowers can help with that! And maybe we can put some of your medicine in them too to help ward off the sickness too!”

Alin smiles and stretches out his hand. “...Lets save this town.”

Hickory grabs his hand. “Yeah!”

Hickory then started to live his new life in this town, helping however he can to keep the people happy and hopeful for a cure with his flowers.

One day while out gathering flowers, he came across a strange hole in the ground. Probably from humans and dragons digging up resources, he thought.

As he was about to leave, he noticed something that looked like a dragon’s tail sticking out of a wall. He thought he was just seeing things, until it started to move. A dragon must have gotten trapped in a landslide! He hurries to free the trapped dragon. As he dug, he noticed how the dragon looked strange from other ones. But that didn’t matter, a life is a life!

He finally unearths the dragon. A female coatl with a crystalline body with visible bones.

“Are you okay?!” Hickory asks.

The female coatl looks around. “Where... am I?”

“A forest outside a castle town, but are you okay?!”

“I... think so...” She replies while dazed by her surroundings.

She looks at her body and is startled by what she sees.

“Wha-what’s wrong with my body?!”

She freaks out more and more from her strange body and unfamiliar surroundings. Hickory goes into his bag and pulls out some flowers. He rushes to her and hold them up to her nose. She breathes in and begins to calm down.

“Deep breaths miss. It’s not good to rile yourself up. Let’s go through this slowly. What’s your name?”

“Patheon.”

“Nice to meet you Patheon, I’m Hickory. What were you doing in that wall? Did you get his by a landslide and trapped?”

“I... I don’t remember...”

“Amnesia?”

“I guess...”

She looks at her body again and her surroundings.

“But I know... this isn’t how I’m supposed to be.”

Hickory thinks for a moment, and then speaks.

“Well, want to come with me for now? I live in a nearby town. Maybe something there can jog your memory.”

She looks at Hickory. “...Ok.”

He takes her to the town and shows her around, but nothing reminds her of who she is.

“...I’m sorry we couldn’t help you...”

“It’s alright. I may just need to see something else to spark my memories.”

“Well then, let’s head to my place. We’ll need to pack stuff up for your journey.”

“Journey?”

“Yeah. If nothing here relates to you, then you’ll need to explore out there.”

She looks down. “Yeah I guess...”

Hickory looks at her confused. “Something wrong?”

“No... it’s nothing...”

Hickory knows she’s lying but doesn’t probe further. They travel to his home and he sets up a survival kit for her. Patheon looks around at all the flowers around his home.

“Wow... you really like flowers huh...”

“Yeah, they’re just so beautiful. And I want to share that beauty with others to help them feel better. I grew up in a place that had little to none, so they’re special to me. I know that’s a dumb reason-“

“It’s not. I understand how important they are to you.”

He blushes. He shakes his head and grabs the finished kit. “Here.”

He hands the bag too her.

“...Thanks...”

They walk back to the entrance of the town.

“...I guess this is goodbye, huh?” Hickory says.

“...Yeah...”

“Hopefully you can remember who you are.”

“...Yeah...”

Hickory sighs. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing-“

“It clearly is something. You can tell me.”

She pauses.

“...I... don’t want to go...”

“Huh?”

“Seeing this messed up town... I want to help too. And you’ve intrigued me on learning about flowers, and I’d like to learn more about them. They might even be a part of my past too. So um... can I stay?”

Hickory smiles. “Of course.”

Patheon smiles back.

Hickory appointed Patheon as his apprentice, teaching her everything he knew. They worked together as well to try and find a cure, and eventually fell in love too.
@Linhardt Ahhhhh so sorry for the long wait, finally finished it! Hope you like, took a lot of creative liberties so lemme know if there’s any you don’t like and will change:

Hickory was born in a small Plague clan. Although he loved his family, he felt like he didn’t belong. In his clan’s hoard he had seen things called “plants”, and he was very intrigued by them. Though as much as he looked through the desolate wasteland he called home, there were no plants to be found. So when he became of age, he left to explore the world and learn more about the flora that inhabited it.

He visited many parts of the world; seeing lots of different people, dragons, and of course plants. He especially loved flowers, collecting them and selling them to people and dragons he met. He eventually started to learn the medicinal use of plants, and infused them into the flowers he sold to help his customers stay healthy.

Along his adventure of visiting the world he came across a large town with a castle. Though it didn’t look as bustling as it should be. Curious, he went inside. There were not many dragons or people around, but he could tell something was wrong with them, making him wary to try and approach them. He finds a building that says “Doctor” on a sign in front of it. Maybe they can provide an answer? He steps inside.

The door creaks loudly as he enters, alerting the Spiral at the desk. He looks up from his supplies and at Hickory.

“Oh— um... hello...” he nervously says.

“Hello.” Hickory replies. “You the doctor?”

“Um... yes...”

“Um, are you okay?”

“Yes... sorry... just... really nervous around people....”

Hickory reaches into his bag and pulls out a flower. He hands it to the Spiral.

“Here. This should help soothe you.”

The Spiral takes it and gives it a sniff. He is relaxed by the calming aroma.

“Thank you...”

“You’re welcome, um...”

“Alin.”

“You’re welcome Alin.”

They stand in silence for a bit, but Hickory quickly breaks it.

“What’s happening in the town?”

Alin’s calm expression turns grim. “...A plague has come down here. It’s already claimed many lives, including the King and Queen. I’ve been trying to find a cure but...”

“No luck?”

“...Nope....”

Silence fills the room again.

“You should probably leave before you catch it too.” Alin says.

“But... these people and dragons... I can’t leave them now that you’ve told me this...”

Alin cracks a small smile and laugh.

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Just... I was the same as well. When I heard of the outbreak ruining this town, I wanted to help too. Though as I told you I’ve had no success so far, I’ve only managed to help it not kill as fast.”

“But... how can I help? I’m just a florist...”

“...The townsfolk have been in constant fear of this outbreak, constantly yelling at me to find a cure faster...”

Hickory’s eyes light up. “My flowers can help with that! And maybe we can put some of your medicine in them too to help ward off the sickness too!”

Alin smiles and stretches out his hand. “...Lets save this town.”

Hickory grabs his hand. “Yeah!”

Hickory then started to live his new life in this town, helping however he can to keep the people happy and hopeful for a cure with his flowers.

One day while out gathering flowers, he came across a strange hole in the ground. Probably from humans and dragons digging up resources, he thought.

As he was about to leave, he noticed something that looked like a dragon’s tail sticking out of a wall. He thought he was just seeing things, until it started to move. A dragon must have gotten trapped in a landslide! He hurries to free the trapped dragon. As he dug, he noticed how the dragon looked strange from other ones. But that didn’t matter, a life is a life!

He finally unearths the dragon. A female coatl with a crystalline body with visible bones.

“Are you okay?!” Hickory asks.

The female coatl looks around. “Where... am I?”

“A forest outside a castle town, but are you okay?!”

“I... think so...” She replies while dazed by her surroundings.

She looks at her body and is startled by what she sees.

“Wha-what’s wrong with my body?!”

She freaks out more and more from her strange body and unfamiliar surroundings. Hickory goes into his bag and pulls out some flowers. He rushes to her and hold them up to her nose. She breathes in and begins to calm down.

“Deep breaths miss. It’s not good to rile yourself up. Let’s go through this slowly. What’s your name?”

“Patheon.”

“Nice to meet you Patheon, I’m Hickory. What were you doing in that wall? Did you get his by a landslide and trapped?”

“I... I don’t remember...”

“Amnesia?”

“I guess...”

She looks at her body again and her surroundings.

“But I know... this isn’t how I’m supposed to be.”

Hickory thinks for a moment, and then speaks.

“Well, want to come with me for now? I live in a nearby town. Maybe something there can jog your memory.”

She looks at Hickory. “...Ok.”

He takes her to the town and shows her around, but nothing reminds her of who she is.

“...I’m sorry we couldn’t help you...”

“It’s alright. I may just need to see something else to spark my memories.”

“Well then, let’s head to my place. We’ll need to pack stuff up for your journey.”

“Journey?”

“Yeah. If nothing here relates to you, then you’ll need to explore out there.”

She looks down. “Yeah I guess...”

Hickory looks at her confused. “Something wrong?”

“No... it’s nothing...”

Hickory knows she’s lying but doesn’t probe further. They travel to his home and he sets up a survival kit for her. Patheon looks around at all the flowers around his home.

“Wow... you really like flowers huh...”

“Yeah, they’re just so beautiful. And I want to share that beauty with others to help them feel better. I grew up in a place that had little to none, so they’re special to me. I know that’s a dumb reason-“

“It’s not. I understand how important they are to you.”

He blushes. He shakes his head and grabs the finished kit. “Here.”

He hands the bag too her.

“...Thanks...”

They walk back to the entrance of the town.

“...I guess this is goodbye, huh?” Hickory says.

“...Yeah...”

“Hopefully you can remember who you are.”

“...Yeah...”

Hickory sighs. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing-“

“It clearly is something. You can tell me.”

She pauses.

“...I... don’t want to go...”

“Huh?”

“Seeing this messed up town... I want to help too. And you’ve intrigued me on learning about flowers, and I’d like to learn more about them. They might even be a part of my past too. So um... can I stay?”

Hickory smiles. “Of course.”

Patheon smiles back.

Hickory appointed Patheon as his apprentice, teaching her everything he knew. They worked together as well to try and find a cure, and eventually fell in love too.
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
@exilra
Ahhh I love it! No changes needed, it looks great! How much do I owe you my friend? ;w;
@exilra
Ahhh I love it! No changes needed, it looks great! How much do I owe you my friend? ;w;
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@Linhardt Glad ya like it! Just need the other 50 kt/g as I went with the short story format.
@Linhardt Glad ya like it! Just need the other 50 kt/g as I went with the short story format.
@Exilra I would love to commission a short story for my bot boy, Eclipse! I have some notes in his bio about what he is and what his purpose is! He isn't quite Flight Rising canon, as he does exist in a universe with humans as well as other dragons, but specifically comes from a human heavy area and was built by humans. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53514105] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535142/53514105_350.png[/img] [/url] The "adventure mate" mentioned is named Solar, they are a hulking figure with 8 arms and two legs. I'd like them mentioned a bit. I was thinking in terms of setting maybe a more introspective piece? Not a lot of dialogue, just thoughts from Eclipse as the two of them tread through a particularly bad snow storm, trying to find some cover of a cave. Eclipse is meant to be kinda busted up (hence the disconnected wires) so maybe he's injured too? Eclipse isn't at the point in his story where he's developed too much of a personality, he's awkward in his emotions and kinda blah in expressing them, but he does care really deeply for Solar and has gotten really appreciative for how Solar seems to try to protect Eclipse. There should be some doubts in Eclipse's mind if he was ever expected to get back "alive"(functioning) in the first place. Let me know if you need anything else! EDIT: Solar uses they/them, Eclipse uses they/he.
@Exilra

I would love to commission a short story for my bot boy, Eclipse! I have some notes in his bio about what he is and what his purpose is! He isn't quite Flight Rising canon, as he does exist in a universe with humans as well as other dragons, but specifically comes from a human heavy area and was built by humans.

53514105_350.png

The "adventure mate" mentioned is named Solar, they are a hulking figure with 8 arms and two legs. I'd like them mentioned a bit. I was thinking in terms of setting maybe a more introspective piece? Not a lot of dialogue, just thoughts from Eclipse as the two of them tread through a particularly bad snow storm, trying to find some cover of a cave. Eclipse is meant to be kinda busted up (hence the disconnected wires) so maybe he's injured too?

Eclipse isn't at the point in his story where he's developed too much of a personality, he's awkward in his emotions and kinda blah in expressing them, but he does care really deeply for Solar and has gotten really appreciative for how Solar seems to try to protect Eclipse. There should be some doubts in Eclipse's mind if he was ever expected to get back "alive"(functioning) in the first place.

Let me know if you need anything else!

EDIT: Solar uses they/them, Eclipse uses they/he.
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
@McGenjis Beautiful bot boy! Like the concept too!

A few questions I have before I start: Any more details on Solar you could give? And what creatures exists in the world that could hurt him? Or do you want it to be something else he gets hurt by? Also would like a bit more info as to why they’re in this snowstorm together to.
@McGenjis Beautiful bot boy! Like the concept too!

A few questions I have before I start: Any more details on Solar you could give? And what creatures exists in the world that could hurt him? Or do you want it to be something else he gets hurt by? Also would like a bit more info as to why they’re in this snowstorm together to.
@Exilra

I hope this helps!

1. Any more details on Solar you could give?
Solar is actually not super fleshed out yet. He's a bot much like Eclipse and it might be best to either keep it vague or just assume. Whatever you hit I'll be happy with. I apologize for how rough this is. He's designed to be a backup for data and a pack mule. He's dark metal, not designed to really look human. If I had to compare them visually to an animal I'd say an ape. Solar doesn't walk upright and instead walks with one set of arms and his legs. The rest tend to need to hold to materials like samples or light sources.

2. And what creatures exists in the world that could hurt him?
The creatures are irradiated versions of animals. So think polar bears with six eyes and acid spit. Seals, surprisingly terrifying, with teeth that could pierce the hull of a ship. Arctic wolves that can grow as big as trucks with claws of steel.

3. Or do you want it to be something else he gets hurt by?

If it isnt an animal, circumstance could work well. Maybe Eclipse misjudged when climbing a steep cliff and his hand slipped. When he hit the ground it was harsh enough some of his systems corrupted. Maybe he was trying to scan an animal he thought had passed but was still alive and it lashed out. I'm a bit partial to it being circumstances versus an animal.

4. Also would like a bit more info as to why they’re in this snowstorm together to.
The humans who created him and Solar are scouting out a new area they could possibly settle in, though the winter can be rough in that area the humans in the starting settlement are becoming too overpopulated and need to spread out. They've heard of a peaceful land past the storms of this mountainous area but won't check it out themselves. So they create and send some robotic creations to see if the land is really worth going to and if it's actually hospital. Eclipse being so weak physically could be the humans seeing if they could dare survive the trip.
@Exilra

I hope this helps!

1. Any more details on Solar you could give?
Solar is actually not super fleshed out yet. He's a bot much like Eclipse and it might be best to either keep it vague or just assume. Whatever you hit I'll be happy with. I apologize for how rough this is. He's designed to be a backup for data and a pack mule. He's dark metal, not designed to really look human. If I had to compare them visually to an animal I'd say an ape. Solar doesn't walk upright and instead walks with one set of arms and his legs. The rest tend to need to hold to materials like samples or light sources.

2. And what creatures exists in the world that could hurt him?
The creatures are irradiated versions of animals. So think polar bears with six eyes and acid spit. Seals, surprisingly terrifying, with teeth that could pierce the hull of a ship. Arctic wolves that can grow as big as trucks with claws of steel.

3. Or do you want it to be something else he gets hurt by?

If it isnt an animal, circumstance could work well. Maybe Eclipse misjudged when climbing a steep cliff and his hand slipped. When he hit the ground it was harsh enough some of his systems corrupted. Maybe he was trying to scan an animal he thought had passed but was still alive and it lashed out. I'm a bit partial to it being circumstances versus an animal.

4. Also would like a bit more info as to why they’re in this snowstorm together to.
The humans who created him and Solar are scouting out a new area they could possibly settle in, though the winter can be rough in that area the humans in the starting settlement are becoming too overpopulated and need to spread out. They've heard of a peaceful land past the storms of this mountainous area but won't check it out themselves. So they create and send some robotic creations to see if the land is really worth going to and if it's actually hospital. Eclipse being so weak physically could be the humans seeing if they could dare survive the trip.
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
@McGenjis Thank you! Think that should be enough, send the half payment when you can and I’ll get started ASAP!
@McGenjis Thank you! Think that should be enough, send the half payment when you can and I’ll get started ASAP!
@McGenjis Very sorry for the long wait, school has been more hectic than I thought ^^; But finally caught a lil break and will start work on your writing tomorrow!
@McGenjis Very sorry for the long wait, school has been more hectic than I thought ^^; But finally caught a lil break and will start work on your writing tomorrow!
@exilra Hi can i get a bio for this girl [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57133422] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571335/57133422_350.png[/img] [/url] i imagine her as like an adventurous spirit with an interest in the arcane/ magical arts
@exilra
Hi can i get a bio for this girl

57133422_350.png

i imagine her as like an adventurous spirit with an interest in the arcane/ magical arts
1 2 3 4