Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@kijauni
Total comes to 100 levels, please get them to me before rollover. Thanks for ordering!
@kijauni
Total comes to 100 levels, please get them to me before rollover. Thanks for ordering!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya Alright! I've sended all the Levels via PA and hope I didn't misscounted since I am heading to bed now. Thank you for taking these last second order :D
@Clya Alright! I've sended all the Levels via PA and hope I didn't misscounted since I am heading to bed now. Thank you for taking these last second order :D
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@RubieKanary
sheet says i owe 1 one one slot and negative 1 one the other!
@RubieKanary
sheet says i owe 1 one one slot and negative 1 one the other!
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
@FrostWynd
So sorry missed your ping! Please send to a receiver. If there isn’t one online at any point just send to me, no worries ^^
Total comes to 120 levels, I can do all the extras.

@shoujo
Still waiting for your 100 levels! Please send to an online receiver, but if there isn’t one online just send to me, no worries ^^
@FrostWynd
So sorry missed your ping! Please send to a receiver. If there isn’t one online at any point just send to me, no worries ^^
Total comes to 120 levels, I can do all the extras.

@shoujo
Still waiting for your 100 levels! Please send to an online receiver, but if there isn’t one online just send to me, no worries ^^
@Clya Sorry about that, thank you for taking the first several levels!

Do you have a preference between online receiver or you for the rest of the levels? (I believe I sent 56 levels over, so I have 46 to go)
@Clya Sorry about that, thank you for taking the first several levels!

Do you have a preference between online receiver or you for the rest of the levels? (I believe I sent 56 levels over, so I have 46 to go)
3u37mIB.png
@RubieKanary

I got absolutely swamped with exams this week so wasn't able to do much training until today...and now the coli is lagging terribly for me. I'm going to try my best to get everything in, but it just might not happen if the coli slowdown doesn't improve. Here's hoping though!
@RubieKanary

I got absolutely swamped with exams this week so wasn't able to do much training until today...and now the coli is lagging terribly for me. I'm going to try my best to get everything in, but it just might not happen if the coli slowdown doesn't improve. Here's hoping though!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
@shoujo
No preference!
@shoujo
No preference!
@RubieKanary All have been sent by a receiver, thank you! Don't worry about getting it done on time, I'm patient, and hell, I sent this request to you last minute anyway! I hope you have a brilliant Starfall!
@RubieKanary All have been sent by a receiver, thank you! Don't worry about getting it done on time, I'm patient, and hell, I sent this request to you last minute anyway! I hope you have a brilliant Starfall!
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
@Clya Just to clarify, I sent 103 levels right? (worked out better for me to send a lvl5 at the end lol)

@RubieKanary I sent 15 levels to a receiver! c: Hopefully I'll get to grab some martinis before the year's up quq
@Clya Just to clarify, I sent 103 levels right? (worked out better for me to send a lvl5 at the end lol)

@RubieKanary I sent 15 levels to a receiver! c: Hopefully I'll get to grab some martinis before the year's up quq
3u37mIB.png
@RubieKanary

All needed levels were sent to @MythicalViper.
Last 20 were delivered about 20 hours ago
@RubieKanary

All needed levels were sent to @MythicalViper.
Last 20 were delivered about 20 hours ago
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36